Nokia and Lonely Planet today announced a partnership to distribute Lonely Planet content via the Nokia Maps application. Owners of Nokia handsets can now purchase and download Lonely Planet city guides for use on their phones.
LG Electronics will launch in October a netbook-class laptop PC based on Intel's Atom processor that also includes 3G wireless, it said Wednesday at the IFA show in Berlin.
Private information stored in Apple's iPhone and protected by a lock code can be accessed by anyone with just a few button presses.
Sony Ericsson has relaunched its mobile content store PlayNow, renaming it PlayNow Arena and promoting music without the DRM technology some stores use to prevent copying or sharing of songs.
HTC is launching the Windows Mobile-based S740, which drops support for touch in favor of a classic 12-key numberpad and a slide-out QWERTY keyboard, it announced on Tuesday.
The use of mobile applications and rich content is on the rise in Australia according to recent research. The latest report from the Australian Interactive Media Industry Association (AIMIA) on mobile phone usage shows that consumers increasingly use...
Google dropped Bluetooth and the GTalkService instant messaging APIs (application program interfaces) from the set of tools for the first version of the mobile phone OS, Android 1.0, according to the Android Developers <a href="http://android-develop...
Apple's iPhone 3G offers "normal" reception, Swedish engineers who tested the smart phone said today, adding to the controversy over recent user reports of dropped calls and slow surfing speeds.
A new mobile phone plan launched today offers a reduced price for users willing to receive mobile advertising.
While developers have been hard at work building Android applications that can use GPS (Global Positioning System), Wi-Fi and cameras, they just discovered they likely won't be able to offer applications that use one common mobile phone feature: Blue...
Users of Apple's MobileMe have already discovered that the US$99-per-year service is sometimes slow and unreliable, and they're now talking about another shortcoming that was intentional.
Nokia confirmed Thursday its widely used Series 40 operating system has security vulnerabilities that could allow stealth installation and activation of applications.
An Alabama woman filed a lawsuit yesterday against Apple claiming that the company's iPhone 3G drops calls, has trouble connecting to AT&T's network and is slower than advertised.
Despite complaints from some users about iPhone 3G wireless connections, Apple continues to earn praise for its novel and expanding App Store, where consumers and business users alike can download applications for free or a small fee.
Vodafone has said excess charges incurred by some of its iPhone 3G customers were the result of a standard billing practice.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 2 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 3 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 4 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 5 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- LG announces the V20, a phone squarely targeted at audiophiles
- When will your phone get Android Nougat?
- Samsung officially announces the Galaxy Note 7 and a refreshed GearVR
- Apple could stick a Digital Crown on the iPhone
- Blackberry announces DETK50, a secure US$299 Android phone
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (IT Application/Web) 160825/AP/183Asia
- CCInfrastructure Designer - AWSNSW
- CCChange Manager/ Advisor- operational environmentNSW
- CCSenior Project ManagerNSW
- FTOperations ManagerNSW
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Data Management/Web) 160818/SA/602Asia
- CCSales Development Executive - Flexible Working HoursNSW
- CCAsset Transfer Specialist | TelecommunicationVIC
- CCPMO AnalystNSW
- CCContract Junior Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160902/JP/709Asia
- CCManager Architecture Practice Lead (Infrastructure Architect)NSW
- FTBack End Developer - Java, Spring, RESTNSW
- CCProgram Director, Cyber Security TransformationNSW
- CCSenior Process Analyst - WealthVIC
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/J2EE) 160901/P/601Asia
- CCSenior Security Specialist - McAfeeVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/Oracle) 160902/AP/625Asia
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE) 160901/AP/781Asia
- CCSAP Program Manager - CBDNSW
- CCSolution Architect, Funds Management, Part time roleNSW
- CCChange AnalystNSW
- CCTechnology Specialist Networks & SecurityVIC
- CCFunctional & System Integration Test AnalystACT
- CCICT Security Design & Implementation - NV1ACT
- CCInfrastructure Project Manager (12-month renewable contract)Asia