Nokia last week invited some phone users to start playing with its delayed new N-Gage gaming service and rebranded its video- and photo-sharing service.
Sony Ericsson will begin selling its first phone using Windows Mobile software this year, Microsoft was due to announce on Sunday, just ahead of the Mobile World Congress in Barcelona.
Reports on the Web of a three-year-old study that linked mobile phone usage to men's fertility has created new interest in a follow-up study headed by the same Ohio-based researcher.
A mobile phone debuting Thursday, the Modu, combines futuristic cues from the robot-morphing "Transformers" show with the snappy appeal of Legos.
Facebook took a new step into the mobile realm this week, launching a platform for operators designed to make its social networking application work better on portable devices.
Netgear has unveiled its Femtocell Voice Gateway, which it will publicly demonstrate for the first time at the Mobile World Congress in Barcelona next week.
The first mobile phone to incorporate Google's open-source Android platform will debut at next week's Mobile World Congress in Barcelona, a source close to British chipmaker ARM Holdings has told Reuters.
Microsoft CEO Steve Ballmer said Monday future growth for the company hinges on continued investment that matches the company's multi-billion dollar revenue and operating income, and that the company will be very active in pumping money into eight co...
Even after being on the market for less than half a year, more iPhones sold in the fourth quarter than Windows Mobile phones in the US, according to research from Canalys.
Opera has announced the latest version of its Opera Mobile smartphone browser, promising a user experience similar to that of web browsing on a desktop PC.
While parent company Yahoo mulls an unsolicited acquisition bid from Microsoft, Zimbra on Tuesday shipped a version of its e-mail and collaboration software suite that adds support for BlackBerry devices and Outlook 2007.
Gaining a bigger share of mobile advertising is a big reason Microsoft is bidding US$44.6 billion for Yahoo, according to industry observers.
Mobile phones running low on battery power could be a thing of the past if new chip technology co-developed by researchers at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology and Texas Instruments lives up to its promise.
Speculation is mounting that Dell and Google will announce plans for a smart phone based on the Android platform at the Mobile World Congress next week in Barcelona, Spain.
The US seems to be moving closer to a goal of using mobile handsets to accomplish financial transactions and make purchases as several competing market players align on both technology and objectives, according to research company In-Stat. Although 2...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Kogan Agora 4G Pro review: the final word on Kogan's best smartphone
- 2 Sony Xperia Z4 Tablet (LTE) review: The tablet of choice for anyone on Android
- 3 Bose SoundLink Mini II Bluetooth speaker review
- 4 Apple MacBook Air 2015 review: Only better with time
- 5 Lenovo ThinkPad T550 laptop
Join the PC World newsletter!
Deals on PC World
- Networking, Wireless & VoIP
Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Is the smartphone market saturated?
- Not all Lumia smartphones will get an upgrade to Windows 10
- Motorola's revamped Moto range is coming to Australia
- OnePlus 2 goes official from $329
- Most Android phones can be hacked with a simple MMS message or multimedia file
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCMarketing Coordinator - World's largest search engine!NSW
- CCLead Generator - Software SolutionsNSW
- FTDevOps Consultant - Microsoft Experience - Digital ConsultancyVIC
- CCAccount Strategist | Sales Executive | Global Search EngineNSW
- FTTechnical Sales Support Representative - The Worlds largest Search Engine!NSW
- FTField EngineerNSW
- FTSenior Network EngineerNSW
- FTBusiness Development Manager & Account ManagerVIC
- FTDesktop Engineering ManagerNSW