Samsung Australia will host two Australian developer days in August for its new Bada mobile operating system, the company announced last week.
The problem with Apple's iPhone 4 Facetime commercial is that not everyone has an iPhone 4, and that's just not happening.
Owning an Android smartphone means never having to say 'I don't know'
While the Pew Research Center's Internet & American Life Project stated that wireless usage is up in almost all categories, some groups are trending differently than others.
The U.S. International Trade Commission has launched an investigation into patent complaints filed by FlashPoint Technology, which alleges that four smartphone makers have violated three patents related to the digital camera functions in the devices.
Android is gaining on all the major smartphone platforms in the U.S., though it was only the fourth-most-used mobile operating system in May, market data firm comScore reported on Thursday.
Evidence is mounting that there's more FaceTime video chat coming in handheld devices, with reports surfacing today that the next iPod Touch, due this year, will include a front-facing camera.
It's unlikely that consumers' iTunes accounts were hacked by a Vietnamese iPhone developer, a security researcher said today.
News of hacked iTunes user accounts made headlines earlier this week, but it turns out only a very small fraction of users were affected.
Bluetooth is being primed to boldly go where it has never gone before.
Verizon mocked Apple and its new iPhone 4 in a New York Times ad this week. Promoting its flagship Droid X, Verizon's ad states: "Most importantly, it comes with a double antenna design. The kind that allows you to hold the phone any way you like and...
The hacker group known as iPhone Dev-Team apparently is close to unlocking iPhone 4 in order to run unofficial apps and to use other GSM cellular networks besides AT&T.
The Bluetooth 4.0 low-power wireless networking specification has been approved, and the technology will start appearing in devices such as smart meters and laptops later this year, the Bluetooth Special Interest Group said on Wednesday.
Research in Motion released BES (BlackBerry Enterprise Server) 5.02 today, an update that, in an unusual turnabout, copies a mobile management capability from the iPhone's iOS: the ability to manage corporate data separately from personal data. That ...
Heavy demand for upload capacity from the iPhone 4 has exposed a flaw in the software for Alcatel-Lucent's 3G network equipment, temporarily forcing lower upstream speeds for some AT&T subscribers.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- A new AMD licensing deal could create more x86 rivals for Intel
- Two Sony Xperia Z3 phones now support Android N preview
- Samsung shows off 'pink gold' Galaxy S7, S7 Edge
- Microsoft might be eyeing a Surface phone with a trackpoint/fingerprint reader
- Google Camera 3.2 lets you snap pictures while recording video
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTNV2 Defence Project Manager | Prince2 & PMBoK shop | Huge project pipelineACT
- CCFront End DeveloperWA
- FTSenior Business Intelligence ManagerNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst - Data ManagementNSW
- CCSQL DeveloperVIC
- FTDigital Project ManagerVIC
- CCSiebel AnalystACT
- FTSenior Middleware Lead Shared Services (Support and EngineeringVIC
- CCBusiness AnalystACT
- CCContract Contract Junior Programmer (JUD-16493-4)Asia
- CCMicrosoft Server EngineerWA
- CCBusiness Analyst - ICT SecurityNSW
- CCChange ManagerNSW
- CCInteraction & Visual - Web DesignerNSW
- CCSCCM - SCOM - AD Systems EngineerNSW
- CCIT Network SpecialistVIC
- CCSenior Project Manager - HealthcareVIC
- FTVendor Manager / Team Lead - ITIL / ITSMVIC
- CCScrum MasterNSW
- FTProject Manager | Permanent role in Canberra | NV1/2 clearedACT
- FTFront End DeveloperVIC
- CCSolution ArchitectVIC
- CCRemedy AdministratorNSW
- FTSystem EngineerACT
- CCBusiness Analyst - Digital/Financial ServicesNSW