Google will stop selling its Nexus One online because the Android phone's <a href="http://www.google.com/phone">store</a> hasn't caught on with potential buyers, the company said Friday.
If you've been following the strange tale of how tech blog Gizmodo came upon an unreleased iPhone prototype, wrote about it, and raised the ire of Apple and law enforcement officials, you probably know the basics by now. But the police report reveals...
Apple's leak control has apparently failed again, with photos and video of yet another alleged iPhone 4G prototype appearing on a Vietnamese Internet forum and on YouTube.
Dell will release its Streak handheld computer in Europe next month and in the U.S. during the summer, CEO Michael Dell said on Thursday.
Adobe today countered recent attacks by Apple against its Flash technology with a Web-based ad campaign and an open letter written by the firm's co-founders.
The news is buzzing as a leak from Hon Hai Precision Industry Co. Ltd. (via IntoMobile) states that it has received an order from Research in Motion for an 8.9-inch tablet.
Telstra has announced a reshuffle of its data packs for prepaid mobile phones and will offer more data at a lower cost.
Holy Android, Batman: Your Google-powered smartphone may soon be able to control your car.
Full Flash support may be Android 2.2's most noteworthy feature, but the update known as "Froyo" could pack a wallop for other applications as well.
Sharp revealed its first 3D camera for mobile devices this Wednesday, detailing that they plan to start production of the module before the end of the year.
HTC said it filed a complaint with the U.S. International Trade Commission charging Apple with infringing on five patents.
Nokia has decided to streamline its structure in a bid to accelerate the development of new phones and services, the phone maker said on Tuesday.
Telstra today announced that it will be the exclusive launch partner for the new BlackBerry Pearl 3G smartphone, which will launch in Australia in late May.
An unconfirmed story at Examiner.com claims that HP will release a touch tablet based on the Palm webOS operating system in the third quarter of this year.
Users of LotusLive Meetings can now participate in online meetings on-the-go with an iPhone app.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z4 Tablet (LTE) review: The tablet of choice for anyone on Android
- 2 Bose SoundLink Mini II Bluetooth speaker review
- 3 Apple MacBook Air 2015 review: Only better with time
- 4 HTC One (M8s) review: Better value for money than HTC's flagship
- 5 ZTE Blade S6 review: A dual-SIM, 4G smartphone for less than $300
Join the PC World newsletter!
Deals on PC World
- Networking, Wireless & VoIP
Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- iPhone 7 rumour rollup: Apple's just going to have all the money, production revs up
- Five smartphones to look forward to
- Oppo breaks into 397 Dick Smith retail stores
- How to stop Apple Music from automatically renewing your membership
- Apple Music makes its debut with iOS 8.4, out now
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCInternal Communications AdvisorNSW
- FTTechnical Sales Support Representative - The Worlds largest Search Engine!NSW
- FTMedia and Communications AdvisorACT
- CCSenior Drupal DeveloperNSW
- FTAccount Manager - PR AgencyNSW
- FTSenior Account Manager - PR AgencyNSW
- CCDrupal DeveloperNSW
- CCInternal Communications ExecutiveNSW
- FTPR & Corporate Affairs ManagerNSW