News of hacked iTunes user accounts made headlines earlier this week, but it turns out only a very small fraction of users were affected.
Bluetooth is being primed to boldly go where it has never gone before.
Verizon mocked Apple and its new iPhone 4 in a New York Times ad this week. Promoting its flagship Droid X, Verizon's ad states: "Most importantly, it comes with a double antenna design. The kind that allows you to hold the phone any way you like and...
The hacker group known as iPhone Dev-Team apparently is close to unlocking iPhone 4 in order to run unofficial apps and to use other GSM cellular networks besides AT&T.
The Bluetooth 4.0 low-power wireless networking specification has been approved, and the technology will start appearing in devices such as smart meters and laptops later this year, the Bluetooth Special Interest Group said on Wednesday.
Research in Motion released BES (BlackBerry Enterprise Server) 5.02 today, an update that, in an unusual turnabout, copies a mobile management capability from the iPhone's iOS: the ability to manage corporate data separately from personal data. That ...
Heavy demand for upload capacity from the iPhone 4 has exposed a flaw in the software for Alcatel-Lucent's 3G network equipment, temporarily forcing lower upstream speeds for some AT&T subscribers.
Nokia has asked Russian authorities to help retrieve what it says is an unauthorized model of a future phone that a blogger wrote about and photographed on a phone review site.
Research in Motion (RIM) Wednesday padded the latest version of its BlackBerry Enterprise Server software with new security features designed to accommodate the growing use BlackBerry devices in corporate settings.
Apple has banned a developer from its App Store after fraudulent purchases of his applications were made from around 400 accounts, it said in a statement.
When will the new 2.2 version (commonly called Froyo) of Google's Android operating system hit Australian handsets? We contacted carriers and handset manufacturers to find out. The answer, it turns out, depends on what mobile phone you have.
Alert! Alert! Apple's walled garden has been breached!
Smartphones and their apps are the new way of the world, and developers are lured by their increasing popularity. But with two major platforms - Apple's recently upgraded and renamed iOS 4 and Google's Android - competing with one another, how does a...
Apple today pulled a large number of apps created by a Vietnamese iPhone developer after claims by competitors that he had pushed his software to the top of the best seller list by purchasing them with stolen credit cards.
Like virtually every other hardware vendor, LG has announced plans to join the tablet PC revolution. It seems that LG might be following in HP's footsteps, though, by abandoning the Windows 7 tablet prototype it has been promoting in favor of a table...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- What iOS 10 can tell us about the new iPhone
- Rumor check: Everything we think we know about the Galaxy Note 7
- Windows 10 phones finally gain NFC payment support as Wallet 2.0 rolls out in preview
- Moto Mods for the Moto Z won't be cheap, with costs ranging from US$69 to US$299
- Report: NFC tap-to-pay coming soon to Windows 10 Mobile
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTTechnical Lead - Tier 1 Customer interfaceACT
- CCProject Manager - IT SecurityNSW
- CCService Desk AnaystNSW
- CCSystems Trainer - Networking/ RadioVIC
- FTOracle Fusion Implementation ConsultantNSW
- FTTechnical Business Analyst (Integration background)NSW
- CCProgram Test ManagerNSW
- CCLead Solution Analyst - BMC Remedy softwareVIC
- CCDevOps /Systems AdministratorQLD
- FTSolution ArchitectVIC
- CCProgram ManagementWA
- FTProject ManagerACT
- CCRelease & Configuration Manager | Defence intelligence application | NV1 clearedACT
- CCMicrosoft .NET Developer (Server and Applications)SA
- CCWAN Contract ManagerACT
- FTSoftware Services Team LeaderNSW
- CCProgram CoordinatorNSW
- CCNetwork EngineerVIC
- CCProject CoordinatorNSW
- CCSolution Architect / Designer - Cyber SecurityNSW
- CCApplication Support Analyst and Database AdministratorNSW
- FTContent Manager - Migration projectNSW
- CCSenior Change Manager, Financial ServicesNSW
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Linux/MySQL/Oracle) 160630/SA/254Asia
- FTSenior Manager Practice LeadNSW