Australia has finally joined Google Transit more than two years after its US launch.
While Microsoft and Adobe Systems made nice over Flash</a> Monday, there's little pressure for Apple to follow suit and rush to put the technology on its iPhone, according to one analyst. And Adobe seems in no hurry to help.
Mobile printing has never been easier. For a busy office, reliable and easy-to-use tools are essential. Samsung's latest smart printers are equipped for wireless printing from mobile devices. Find out more about what is all about.
Motorola, in partnership with Optus, has announced the launch of SCREEN3, a content service available on all MOTORAZR2 V9 and MOTOKRZR handsets through Optus.
Acknowledging that conditions of Apple's iPhone SDK agreement may impede Sun's plan to put a JVM (Java Virtual Machine) on the iPhone, a Sun official held out an olive branch this week to Apple.
While lauding Apple's iPhone as being innovative in the mobile space, a Google official later cited disadvantages of the device, which is expected to compete with upcoming Google-backed Android phones.
The HTC Touch Cruise is sleek, stylish and compact, but certainly doesn't skimp on features.
Don't feel so smug about how safety conscious you are by using a hands-free cell phone in the car: Carnegie Mellon University researchers say you're still likely going to be distracted.
Mobile applications are evolving even faster than the networks on which they run, and they could create new demands on infrastructure that hurt overall network performance.
As mobile broadband takes off, Wi-Fi hotspots will become as irrelevant as telephone booths, Ericsson Chief Marketing Officer Johan Bergendahl said Monday.
Open source identity community OpenLiberty.org Monday announced the release of open source code to help Java developers build privacy and security features into their Web 2.0, component-based and mobile applications.
Many companies running BlackBerry Enterprise Server (BES) could be inadvertently opening a door to attackers, a penetration testing company has found.
The door continues to revolve at Motorola, with the former head of the company's struggling mobile phone division stepping down on Friday.
This June, Apple will release a major update to its iPhone software, including new features for businesses and broad support for third-party software. We examine exactly what this new update will mean to you.
Jobs is explaining that it's been hard, historically, for developers to distribute their phone apps. Apple is fixing that with the Apps Store, which will be on all iPhones with the new software release.
While Apple's iPhone 2.0 software announcement last week includes vastly improved security protections, questions remain over whether it will meet the demands of large corporations, such as banks, that must meet rigid government standards for data pr...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung's Galaxy Alpha review: A peek into the Galaxy S6
- 2 Lenovo Yoga 3 Pro hybrid Ultrabook
- 3 Bose SoundLink on-ear Bluetooth headphones
- 4 Apple iPhone 6 Plus: An in depth review
- 5 Medion Akoya P2214T (MD99430) hybrid laptop
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- Apple delivers another Yosemite beta as WiFi issues persist
- UpCloud bets on storage performance, US datacenter to dent market
- Critical XSS flaws patched in WordPress and popular plug-in
- EU net neutrality legislation under threat from Italian proposals, says rights group
- Molecular flash memory could store massive data
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTMarketing Solutions ManagerNSW
- CCStrategic Partner ManagerNSW
- FTChief Information Officer - CSIROACT
- FTAccount ExecutiveNSW
- FTProgram Manager - Integration & SolutionsNSW
- FTSEO Content ExecutiveVIC
- FTStudio Design ManagerVIC
- FTStudio Design ManagerVIC
- CCTech Support | IT Services Firm - Ad hoc Projects - Port Augusta / Whyalla AreaSA
- FTDigital Account ManagerNSW
- CCWeb / Mobile Developer - Magento - HTML5, CSS - Excellent CMS SkillsNSW
- FTPartnership Manager - MediaNSW