Motorola will be taking on the titans from Samsung, Apple and Sony with the release of its Moto X flagship in Australia. The innovative smartphone will go on sale for $749 from retailers next week.
Samsung Australia has postponed the release of its Gear VR in what is the third delay for its range of Galaxy Note devices.
Telstra introduced ‘international roaming travel passes’ yesterday which substitute expensive overseas roaming charges for one-time monthly add-ons.
China’s Oppo has broken into Australian retail stores after forging a partnership with Allphones.
Heavy revisions have been made to Optus’ insurance offering with the telco charging one flat monthly rate for all types of smartphones and tablets.
Online retailer Kogan has dropped the price of its Agora 4G smartphone following the unveiling of the Agora 4G+.
The only Australian retailer to offer HTC’s Desire Eye will be JB Hi-Fi as part of an exclusive agreement between the two companies.
Android users in Melbourne’s CBD are the most at risk sector of the community for malware threats according to a report released by F-secure.
Huawei has launched a premium phablet that radically undercuts its rivals on price as it tries to grow its stake in the technologically savvy Australian market.
Australians keen on the Edge phablet will have to wait nearly a fortnight more for the Samsung Galaxy Note Edge.
Microsoft's first Windows smartphone since it dumped the Nokia brand will arrive on Tuesday, and a teaser from the company hints that it will be a new low-end model.
Vodafone customers will get Spotify Premium at no cost when they sign up to select Vodafone Red plans.
Sydney Airport will be hosting an auction for charity that will feature items of lost property. The airport claims that it has thousands of items to go under the hammer, with the auction period starting tomorrow (Tuesday 4 November) and running until...
More firsts are being added to Oppo’s portfolio following the global launch for the Oppo R5 and the Oppo N3. Media rushed the stage to capture photos of the smartphones at the launch event in Singapore.
Sweeping changes are being made to AldiMobile with revised plans, improved network speeds and the launch of a 5in smartphone in the lead up to Christmas.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 HTC One (M8s) review: Better value for money than HTC's flagship
- 2 Apple MacBook (early 2015) review: Almost a game changer
- 3 Microsoft Surface 3 Windows 8.1 tablet
- 4 HP Spectre x360 convertible laptop
- 5 Intel NUC Kit (NUC5i5RYH) Mini PC
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Google's personal assistant gets smarter with 'Now on Tap'
- Google's Android M to include Android Pay, faster charging and Doze power management
- Google's Project Brillo is an OS for the home -- and a lot more
- Google takes another swing at payments with Android Pay
- Woolworths and Telstra partner on new mobile service
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTSenior Digital B2B Sales Manager | Household BrandNSW
- FTDigital Marketing Executive | GamingNSW
- FTSMB Direct Sales Account Executive | Largest Global Online MarketplaceNSW
- CCMobile Designer / Developer - IOSNSW
- FTKey Account ManagerNSW
- CCMobile Designer / Developer - IOSNSW
- FTSenior SQL DBANSW
- FTSENIOR FORMS ANALYST (13767)QLD