Lenovo is working with Amazon to put the Alexa voice assistant in more Moto smartphones, and in the process, looking to depose Google Assistant.
Smartphones - News
In Barcelona on Sunday, Nokia licensee HMD Global launched a (slightly) modernized version of the Nokia 3310, a rugged, beloved feature phone first introduced in 2000.
At a preview event at this year's MWC on Sunday, Huawei launched the P10 and P10 Plus smartphones, and drew big crowds.
Classic phone brands from yesteryear are coming alive in Barcelona. Nokia, Blackberry and Moto were among the unlikely headline makers ahead of the Mobile World Congress trade show, which starts on Monday.
Huawei Technologies calls the P10 a smartphone, but its CEO doesn't have much to say about its communication capabilities.
HMD has expanded its line of Nokia handsets with a pair of budget models, but the show-stopper is the updated retro model.
Lenovo brings an all-metal body to the latest Moto G series phones, the G5 and G5 Plus, and packs them with features for the same low price.
Withings devices are rebranding under the Nokia name as Nokia overhauls the Withings Health Mate app and launches a next-level version of Apple’s CareKit and ResearchKit initatives.
Huawei unveils two new P10 flagships and a follow-up to the Huawei Watch, but the handsets won't be making their way to the U.S. anytime soon.
LG on Sunday introduced the G6 smartphone with a 5.7-in. display in a new 18:9 aspect ratio designed to enhance videos and game play.
LG swings for the fences with the G6, a flagship that dispenses with the gimmicks and packs a ton of screen into a slim body.
What is Android's next destination? Thanks to Qualcomm, it's going to be used in untethered VR headsets.
The biggest Android event of the year is nearly upon us. Here's what you can expect to see (and not see) at Mobile World Congress.
With its 'bezel-less' display the Mi Mix has shaken up the smartphone market like no other. We want more - and we're getting it. Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 UK release date, design and specification rumours.
The Swedish network giant Ericsson will have a lot of prospective 5G equipment to show to gearheads at Mobile World Congress later this month, but the future cloud capabilities it demonstrates may be just as important for a subscriber’s experience.
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Smart LED Bulb LB130
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Huawei Mate 9
Acer Swift 7
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Google Daydream VR headset
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
Lexar® Portable SSD
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Surface Pro 4
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- 2 ZTE Axon 7 review: Is ZTE dumping old stock on Australia?
- 3 Oppo R9s smartphone full review
- 4 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
- 5 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Lenovo to integrate Amazon Alexa in Moto smartphones
- HMD's new Nokia 3310 turns back the clock -- and turns heads
- Huawei showcases new phones in Barcelona, gets mobbed by eager crowds
- Nostalgia rules as classic phone brands come alive at MWC
- Huawei's P10 camera-phone comes in more colors than the rainbow
PCW Evaluation Team
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
- How to quit Pokemon Go (or to start enjoying it again)
- Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- Time to ditch Foxtel and the iQ3: How to replace Foxtel packages with cheaper alternatives
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTMid-Level Software Engineer x 2 - Adelaide Based (PV, NV2 or NV1 required)VIC
- FTSenior Software Engineer x 2 - Adelaide Based (PV, NV2 or NV1 required)WA
- CCSenior Networks Specialist - DNS PlatformVIC
- TPImplementation Business Partner - Business ModernisationNSW
- CCCrystal Reports DeveloperSA
- FTSenior Business AnalystNSW
- FTSAP BOBJ ConsultantACT
- CCProject Manager - Telco Networks EngineeringVIC
- FTSenior Software Engineer x 2 - Adelaide Based (PV, NV2 or NV1 required)Other
- FTGraduate Software EngineerNSW
- FTMid-Level Software Engineer x 2 - Positive Vetting, NV2 or NV1 required!!SA
- FT.net Developer (Front and Back end)QLD
- FTDeveloper - Java/J2EEQLD
- CCMDM Consultant/DesignerVIC
- TPIT Project CoordinatorVIC
- CCFinance Analyst/ Project SpecialistVIC
- TPAPS6/EL1 Database Modelling SpecialistACT
- CCAgile CoachNSW
- TPBusiness AnalystNSW
- FTJunior Software Engineer - Adelaide Based (PV, NV2 or NV1 required)ACT
- CCPMO Analyst - Financial ServicesNSW
- CCNetwork Specialist - IPAM TelcoVIC
- CCUnix AdministratorNSW
- FTPMO Project Analytics and Tools ManagerNSW
- TPSenior Project Manager - ReinsuranceNSW