The iPhone 8 is nine months away, but we’re already expecting it to have OLED and wireless charging. Watch the video to find out why.
Smartphones - News
Get the latest monthly security patch and squash bugs.
Motorola looks to expand the capability of the Moto Z with a family of add-on adapters.
Research by team of engineers reveals that the Samsung Galaxy Note7's case, not the batteries, was the problem.
A problem with iPhone 6s products randomly shutting down comes from a battery flaw found in a small number of models, according to Apple.
You accidentally sent a text to a landline. What does the recipient hear?
Users have praised the performance of Apple's A10 Fusion chip in the iPhone 7, but its underlying graphics architecture may not be so new after all.
Company says a module incorporating Google's AR camera tech is "likely" for the handset.
A new design is making an appearance for some users, though it's unclear at this point how widespread the rollout is.
From a new digital assistant to a beefed up camera, Samsung is angling for a major comeback in the new year.
A new Android malware has managed to steal access to more than 1 million Google accounts, and it continues to infect new devices, according to security firm Checkpoint.
A Morgan Stanley estimate says Google should sell another 5 to 6 million next year, though Samsung remains the smartphone sales king.
Huawei appears to be seeking to stake out a central co-ordinating role in the evolution of 5G mobile applications.
Smartphone buyers have a lot to look forward to in 2017. Devices will be thinner, faster, and perhaps a bit more intelligent than you'd like.
The software upgrade gives you two new methods to quickly view notifications or check the time on your home screen.
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Acer Swift 7
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
Google Daydream VR headset
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Huawei Mate 9
Lexar® Portable SSD
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Dell XPS 13 laptop
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Surface Pro 4
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- 2 ZTE Axon 7 review: Is ZTE dumping old stock on Australia?
- 3 Oppo R9s smartphone full review
- 4 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
- 5 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Lenovo to integrate Amazon Alexa in Moto smartphones
- HMD's new Nokia 3310 turns back the clock -- and turns heads
- Huawei showcases new phones in Barcelona, gets mobbed by eager crowds
- Nostalgia rules as classic phone brands come alive at MWC
- Huawei's P10 camera-phone comes in more colors than the rainbow
PCW Evaluation Team
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
- How to quit Pokemon Go (or to start enjoying it again)
- Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- Time to ditch Foxtel and the iQ3: How to replace Foxtel packages with cheaper alternatives
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- TPService Desk ManagerVIC
- TPProject OfficerNSW
- CCNetwork Specialist - IPAM TelcoVIC
- FTSenior Software Engineer x 2 - Adelaide Based (PV, NV2 or NV1 required)VIC
- CCIT Infrastructure ArchitectNSW
- TPImplementation Business Partner - Business ModernisationNSW
- FTPMO Coordinator-Permanent Opportunity-Education/Government Background EssentialNSW
- CCFront-End DeveloperQLD
- TPIT Project Officer - TMRQLD
- TPBusiness Analyst - PeopleSoft HR/Payroll ProjectVIC
- FTSenior Business AnalystVIC
- FTData Conversion LeadNSW
- TPNodeJS DeveloperNSW
- CCApplication Solution Designer (Automation) - Finance - Contract - Sydney CBDNSW
- FTIt Security and process analystNSW
- TPLinux Desktop Support SpecialistWA
- CCProject Manager TelecommunicationsQLD
- CCWPF .NET EngineerNSW
- FTJunior ITIL Service AnalystVIC
- FT.net Developer (Front and Back end)QLD
- FTSenior Java DeveloperNSW
- CCTechnical Consultant - ITSM/HP Service ManagerQLD
- TPMicrosoft Analyst ProgrammerSA
- TPSenior Business AnalystQLD
- CCDigital Communications ManagerNSW