Owners of Samsung smartphones will be the first to reap the benefits of a Voice over LTE (VoLTE) network when Vodafone rolls it out in December.
The leak comes just ahead of an HTC event to show off its newest phone, planned for Oct. 20.
Postpaid pricing has been announced when the Z5 range goes on sale next week.
Samsung's music streaming service is going premium at the competitive price of $4 a month.
The $229 Bluetooth speaker goes on sale in November with better sound and a Lightning charger.
Wondering when you're phone will get the Windows 10 update? There isn't a firm date yet, but Microsoft says it will happen in December.
Disparate Microsoft technologies come together in the company’s flagship Windows 10 smartphones, the Lumia 950 and 950 XL.
Microsoft jammed a range of new Windows 10 devices into a two-hour announcement -- everything from three new Lumia smartphones, a Microsoft Band 2 smart wrist wearable, a new Surface Pro 4 and its first-ever laptop, the Surface Book.
Microsoft on Tuesday will live-stream the New York City event where it's expected to unveil a new Surface Pro 2-in-1 and a pair of flagship smartphones.
October 6 will mark Microsoft's most important hardware launch in a year. Rumors are swirling about a new Surface Pro 4, at least two new Lumia smartphones, and even a new Microsoft Band. Here's what we expect to see on Tuesday.
Shoppers mulling whether or not to buy a new iPhone better strike soon or else face paying almost $20 a month more.
Microsoft has been pushing Cortana as a personal assistant for Windows 10 users, and the company
Fixes to video stabilization on the Nexus 6P and support for T-Mobile's LTE Band 12 are the first priorities for device updates.
The company announced two new devices, hot off the heels of its Nexus 5X launch earlier this week.
An ambitious, billion dollar partnership is underway between TPG and Vodafone, where Vodafone’s network will migrate TPG’s subscriber base in exchange for optical fibre infrastructure to be serviced by TPG.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Google's modular smartphone project sacrificed its original vision to move forward
- Android device updates: HTC 10 is getting stability fixes and preview 3 is headed to Android N
- Google I/O 2016: Every Android app – really – is coming to Chrome
- Newer, stronger security core for Google's Android N
- Zip! Pow! Google debuts Android Instant Apps that load without installation
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCBig Data DeveloperWA
- CCChange Manager- Success Factors/HCMNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/SQL) 160606/AP/251Asia
- FTNetwork Engineer | Routing & switching | Design, implementation, L3 supportNSW
- CCMS SCOM AdministratorVIC
- CCechnical Specialist ApplicationsACT
- CCMultiple Oracle Fusion SOA/BPEL Developer OpportunitiesVIC
- CCBusiness Systems AnalystQLD
- FTDevOps SpecialistVIC
- CCNetwork Architect VoiceNSW
- CCSystem Engineer - Server Migration experienceNSW
- FTTechnical LeadNSW
- CCProject CoordinatorNSW
- CCIT Assistant (Office Automation/Windows) 160517/ITA/884Asia
- CCBusiness Analyst (Sharepoint, CRM, MS Dynamics)ACT
- CCProgram Communications SpecialistVIC
- CCSenior Business Analyst - NV1VIC
- CCDevOps Software Configuration ManagerACT
- FTManaging Security ConsultantQLD
- CCICT Contracts and Procurement SpecialistACT
- CCService Provider Manager - DesktopVIC
- CCInfrastructure and Cloud Project ManagerVIC
- CCBusiness Intelligence (BI) AnalystQLD
- FTNV2 Defence Project Manager | Major exciting White Paper projectsACT
- FTPega Operation Engineer - CEPNSW