It looks like Samsung will add a pressure-sensitive display and high-speed charging port to the upcoming Galaxy S7.
You'll be shocked, but inside it's mostly battery.
Apple started selling a battery case for the iPhone 6 and iPhone 6S, a tacit admission that the smartphone doesn't have enough juice to power the increasing demands of some owners, as well as that there's more money to be made in the accessories mark...
Samsung's next flagship Galaxy smartphone, the S7, is expected to be announced next year amid predictions that it will have a faster processor and will restore the storage expansion slot.
Refunds in the vicinity of hundreds of thousands of dollars are owed to Australians who have purchased smartphones from online retailer Yatango Mobile.
A BlackBerry running on Android was an eventuality. BlackBerry 10, the company’s home baked operating system, is comprehensive, but a lack of application support meant BlackBerry’s smartphones could be used for a lot less. When BlackBerry announced ...
Optus is sweetening online pre-orders for the Lumia 950 and Lumia 950 XL with an Xbox giveaway.
The company tries to make good with is customers, while trying to shift some of the blame to "cheaply made" third-party chargers.
Telstra has extended its 17 year partnership with the National Rugby League (NRL), signing a five year naming and mobile digital rights agreement providing access to the best free and subscription content, including great live NRL action on mobiles.
A metal watch crown, a magnetic charger and two different sizes are among the changes made to the Asus ZenWatch 2.
With Android and iOS dominating the mobile OS market, it's tough going for alternatives like Sailfish, now in survival mode as its maker, Jolla, moves to lay off "a big part" of its personnel.
Apple iPhone, iPad and Apple Watch users can begin using the tap-to-pay service, Apple Pay in Australia today.
A Google engineer calls out OnePlus for risky USB-C cables and adapters.
Huawei has developed a prototype smartphone battery that can be recharged to half its capacity in just five minutes.
Complaints made to the TIO is at the lowest level since between 2007 and 2008.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 2 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 3 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 4 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 5 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- NSW government taps on Android Pay
- LG announces the V20, a phone squarely targeted at audiophiles
- When will your phone get Android Nougat?
- Report: Nexus home button animation and 'night light' option appear amid a batch of leaks
- Samsung officially announces the Galaxy Note 7 and a refreshed GearVR
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCSolution Architect, Funds Management, Part time roleNSW
- FTSAP BASIS HANA ConsultantNSW
- CCImplementation and Deployment ManagerNSW
- FTIT Security & Risk ManagerNSW
- CCSoftware test engineer - Telecom/NetworkACT
- CCSenior Process Analyst - WealthVIC
- CCHead of Enterprise Organisational Change- GovernanceNSW
- FTMicrosoft Solution ArchitectACT
- FTIT Infrastructure EngineerSA
- CCContract Systems Analyst (CISCO/Firewall/Network) 160819/SA/423Asia
- FTNational ICT Senior Technical Support EngineerACT
- CCNetwork Implementation EngineerNSW
- FTIT ManagerAsia
- CCUNIX/ LINUX SERVER ENGINEERVIC
- CCComms project specialistVIC
- FTBusiness Development Manager | ICT intelligent systems integrationVIC
- FTSharePoint DeveloperNSW
- CCInfrastructure Project Manager (12-month renewable contract)Asia
- FTAutomation Tester- C#, Selenium | Cloud Based Finance SolutionsNSW
- CCSAP Program Manager - CBDNSW
- CCAgile Business AnalystNSW
- CCChange AnalystVIC
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Internet/ Intranet) 160902/SA/222Asia
- CCSolution Architect - Data MigrationVIC
- FTImplementation ConsultantNSW