Vodafone has cut the ribbon on its first business centre in New South Wales. The new store, in Parramatta, showcases the company’s business plans, mobile devices and machine-to-machine (M2M) solutions.
Australians will be able to get their hands on Apple's digital wallet, Apple Pay, this year, the company has revealed.
The first smartphones to run Google’s Android 6.0 go on sale at major Australian carriers and retailers next week.
Struggling HTC is looking to win back burned customers with the prompt unveiling of the One A9, a revised flagship that follows the disappointing M9 seven months later.
Kogan has invested the last two years into developing a partnership with Vodafone in an effort to resurrect its mobile business.
The biggest changes aren't here yet, but you can get your hands on an APK that brings copy and paste for changelogs and app descriptions.
The phone will be unveiled October 29 at an event in London, and could include new ClearForce technology from Synaptics.
Owners of Samsung smartphones will be the first to reap the benefits of a Voice over LTE (VoLTE) network when Vodafone rolls it out in December.
The leak comes just ahead of an HTC event to show off its newest phone, planned for Oct. 20.
Postpaid pricing has been announced when the Z5 range goes on sale next week.
Samsung's music streaming service is going premium at the competitive price of $4 a month.
The $229 Bluetooth speaker goes on sale in November with better sound and a Lightning charger.
Wondering when you're phone will get the Windows 10 update? There isn't a firm date yet, but Microsoft says it will happen in December.
Disparate Microsoft technologies come together in the company’s flagship Windows 10 smartphones, the Lumia 950 and 950 XL.
Microsoft jammed a range of new Windows 10 devices into a two-hour announcement -- everything from three new Lumia smartphones, a Microsoft Band 2 smart wrist wearable, a new Surface Pro 4 and its first-ever laptop, the Surface Book.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 2 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
- 3 Sony Xperia X Performance review: Sony’s most disappointing product in years
- 4 Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- 5 Huawei Mate 8 review: probably the best all-round Android phone you can buy
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Samsung files artificial muscle patent for use in flexible smartphones
- The affordable new Moto E grows in size, but not price
- Qualcomm's Snapdragon 821 is now the company's fastest mobile chip
- Snapchat launches Memories so you can save and search for past stories
- RIP: The BlackBerry Classic and its iconic keyboard is dead
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- CCSenior Business AnalystVIC
- CCIP & Fixed Process Improvement SpecialistVIC
- CCSystems AdministratorSA
- FTSAP Team LeadVIC
- FTAgile Coach / Training & Support ManagerNSW
- CCTest Manager - Baseline SecurityVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (Java/SQL) 160721/AP/624Asia
- FTDesktop Specialist - Application PackagingACT
- CCSAP FICO Consultant/SAP FICO Stream LeadNSW
- FTIT Helpdesk (Microsoft)NSW
- FTMobility Test AnalystNSW
- CCAccounts Reconciliation Officer/ AdministratorNSW
- CCUX / UI Visual DesignerNSW
- CCService Management Specialist / ITILNSW
- CCProject Manager- Infrastructure and App Roles- Gov BackgroundNSW
- CCCRM Technical Consultant / DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Systems SpecialistNSW
- CCGuidewire Developer - Policy Center 8NSW
- CCSenior PHP Developer (12 month contract )VIC
- CCBusiness AnalystQLD
- CCUser Access Review (UAR) DeveloperVIC
- CC.Net DeveloperNSW
- FTAndroid Technical Lead (Work From Home 2-3 Days)NSW
- FTService Desk AnalystNSW