Blackberry placed rivalries aside and purchased Good Technology as the phone maker moves further into the mobile security market.
Should you jailbreak an iPhone: Is jailbreaking good for an iPhone or iPad? Is jailbreaking safe? The pros and cons of iOS jailbreaking
After more than 225,000 jailbreakers see their data stolen by the KeyRaider breach, we examine again the pros and cons of iPhone jailbreaking.
We'll finally get to see the truth behind all those rumors that both LG and Huawei are building a new Nexus smartphone.
Sony is readying for a comeback after taking the wraps of the world’s first 4K smartphone, the Xperia Z5 Premium, which also boasts a completely redesigned camera, the ability to make transactions and water-resistant tough credentials.
The Mate S from Huawei Technologies has a design that rivals any other Android-based smartphone, but the price is equally awe-inspiring.
This story is the epitome of why I love open source: Anyone can take anything from it and build on top of it. And that's exactly what former CEO of Apple John Sculley is doing through his Obi Worldphone.
In October, Microsoft will likely announce its first flagship Windows phones in more than a year and a half. Here’s what they could look like.
Lenovo's Motorola Mobility division will take over the company's smartphone development and manufacturing, as part of a reorganization that it hopes will cut costs and revitalize its handset business
Portable keyboards for mobile devices tend to come in either rigid and foldable or rubbery and rollup forms. LG Electronics is launching one that's a bit of both.
Unlike previous models of the Note, the S Pen can get stuck rather easily if you insert it the wrong direction.
The images suggest a new smartphone that looks eerily similar to an iPhone 6.
A British tech firm has developed a hydrogen fuel cell for smartphones that can last a week without recharging.
Microsoft is getting ready to show off some new goodies including the Surface Pro 4, two Lumia phones, and a new Microsoft Band. Or, so say the rumors anyway.
This is the most detailed leak yet about when you may be able to get your hands on this mystery device.
Samsung Australia has announced the pricing and availability of its phablet flagships, the Galaxy Note5 and the Samsung S6 edge+.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Intel's Atom architecture to live on despite smartphone chip cancellations
- Galaxy Note 6 rumors hint at IR autofocus, USB-C connectivity, new Snapdragon SoC
- LG shows off a smartphone display panel with integrated fingerprint reader
- Smartphone uptake passes its peak as industry appetite wanes
- Telstra commits $50 million to cut mobile outages
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTTechnical Writer - Trading SystemsNSW
- FTSenior DBA / Team LeadVIC
- FTSupplier Relationship ManagerVIC
- FTSharePoint DeveloperSA
- CCHyperion ConsultantNSW
- CCSales Development Executive - Flexible Working HoursNSW
- FTSenior Business Intelligence ManagerNSW
- FTSupport AnalystQLD
- CCSiebel AnalystACT
- CCSAP BW developerVIC
- CCIBM MDM SpecialistVIC
- CCBusiness Analyst - master data managementACT
- CCNV1 | System admin with SQL server experience for Defence Application SupportACT
- CCSenior UX/UI DesignerNSW
- CCSenior Project ManagerNSW
- FTSolution ArchitectVIC
- CCAWS ArchitectNSW
- CCSystems TrainerVIC
- FTSenior Change Manager - Capital MarketsNSW
- CCInfra Project Manager-Data Center, Cloud, Storage, NetworkNSW
- FTSenior Enterprise Architect, Financial ServicesAsia
- CCAccount Manager - Software Solutions - Global IT CompanyNSW
- FTDigital Sales Manager - Online MediaNSW
- FTOIM Specialist- Oracle Identity and Access Management 11Gr2NSW
- CCUAT Test AnalystWA