On display in the corner of the Microsoft Store in Sydney are the Lumia 950 and 950XL. Pre-orders can be placed for the smartphones with pricing set at $999 for the 950 and $1129 for the 950XL.
ARM released a new chip design this week that should bring a burst of performance to low-cost smartphones aimed at fast-growing markets like China, India and Brazil.
Vodafone and the Garvan Institute of Medical Research have partnered in an attempt boost cancer research using Australian smartphones while their users sleep.
Qualcomm says its chips will start appearing in devices next year
A new generation of SatSleeve models means mobile users in regional Australia can have 100% coverage where line of sight to the Optus Thuraya satellite exists, according to Optus.
Popular Chinese smartphone company Oppo is gaining traction in Australia as its phones are sold in almost 1000 retail properties.
The typically tight-lipped leader shares his passion for Project Loon and building the new Alphabet into a company that is entrepreneur-friendly.
The two operating systems will no longer exist as separate entities.
OnePlus also hopes to show its design prowess with this new phone by introducing a new black glass and metal aesthetic.
Huawei consumer business group has revealed its performance results for the third quarter of 2015, indicating steady growth in smartphone shipments. The company said, in a statement, that mid-to-high-end devices accounted for 33 per cent of those shi...
Vodafone has cut the ribbon on its first business centre in New South Wales. The new store, in Parramatta, showcases the company’s business plans, mobile devices and machine-to-machine (M2M) solutions.
Australians will be able to get their hands on Apple's digital wallet, Apple Pay, this year, the company has revealed.
The first smartphones to run Google’s Android 6.0 go on sale at major Australian carriers and retailers next week.
Struggling HTC is looking to win back burned customers with the prompt unveiling of the One A9, a revised flagship that follows the disappointing M9 seven months later.
Kogan has invested the last two years into developing a partnership with Vodafone in an effort to resurrect its mobile business.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 2 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 3 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 4 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 5 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- NSW government taps on Android Pay
- LG announces the V20, a phone squarely targeted at audiophiles
- When will your phone get Android Nougat?
- Report: Nexus home button animation and 'night light' option appear amid a batch of leaks
- Samsung officially announces the Galaxy Note 7 and a refreshed GearVR
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCSenior Technology Specialist - Back-end Java/JEENSW
- FTBusiness Development Manager | ICT intelligent systems integrationVIC
- CCInfrastructure Designer - AWSNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/Oracle) 160902/AP/625Asia
- CCDB2 Database AdministratorACT
- CCICT Contracts ManagerSA
- CCSenior Business Analyst/Designer, Funds ManagementNSW
- FTSenior Front End Developer (UX/UI)SA
- FTSenior Full Stack .Net Developer - Brand NEW IoT ProjectNSW
- FTUnix Systems AdministratorNSW
- CCProject Manager - Operational TechnologyQLD
- CCNetwork Technology SpecialistVIC
- CCSolution Architect, Funds Management, Part time roleNSW
- FTJr .Net DeveloperVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/Oracle) 160822/AP/259Asia
- FTSenior Full Stack .Net DeveloperVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (.NET/SQL Server) 160829/AP/267Asia
- FTPMO SpecialistACT
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- CCSenior Change Analyst, WealthNSW
- CCSolutions Architect - Office 365/Sharepoint/Project OnlineQLD
- FTChange Management Specialist - IT Service ManagementNSW
- CCProject Manager (Application Dev. & Mgt.) 160906/PM/472Asia
- CCChange LeadsNSW
- FTBusiness Development ManagerVIC