The company announced two new devices, hot off the heels of its Nexus 5X launch earlier this week.
An ambitious, billion dollar partnership is underway between TPG and Vodafone, where Vodafone’s network will migrate TPG’s subscriber base in exchange for optical fibre infrastructure to be serviced by TPG.
Telecommunications company, Amaysim, has launched its new Unlimited 1GB plan in Australia for $24.90. The company said, in a statement, that this new plan was launched with the budget conscious consumer in mind.
Vodafone is prepping its network for faster 5G Internet primed for virtual reality applications after striking a deal in excess of a billion dollars with TPG.
Biometric security, a focus on photography and improved battery life will be the hallmarks of Android Marshmallow when it premiers on upcoming Nexus devices from Huawei and LG.
Yeah, that's a lot of phones.
The FCC database indicates the upcoming LG 5X will work on all major US carriers and carry a 5.2-inch screen.
A big leak, apparently from an internal Microsoft presentation, appears to confirm the specifications of the Lumia 950, 950XL, and Lumia 550, along with a Microsoft Display Dock to plug them into.
The iFixit team also figured out how the new iPhones' cameras are so spectacular.
Rain, hail or shine (in the case of Sydney non-stop torrential rain and bellowing wind) the iLovers camped outside Sydney’s Apple store on George Street to nab what’s known as one of the world’s most popular devices.
Sales for Apple’s iPhone 6s series kicked off this morning as Sydneysiders fared harsh weather to be among the first in the world to own the latest iPhone.
Apple has done it again, at least according to the first takes trickling out today.
Vodafone customers keen on a near-stock Android experience can buy Motorola’s flagship smartphones — on a contract — as of today, with pricing starting from a low $45 a month.
Try to order a 6s Plus in Rose pink from Optus and it’s sold out. Head over to Vodafone’s site and it’s the same story. The initial allocation for Rose Gold iPhones is exhausted for all capacities, whether it is 16GB, 64GB or 128GB.
Developer sleuthing turns up huge RAM upgrade for new phones.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- This sticker can wirelessly charge your smartphone or tablet
- Microsoft kills off another chunk of its smartphone activities; lays off 1850 staff
- Google's modular smartphone project sacrificed its original vision to move forward
- Android device updates: HTC 10 is getting stability fixes and preview 3 is headed to Android N
- Google I/O 2016: Every Android app – really – is coming to Chrome
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCBusiness Systems AnalystQLD
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (IT Application/.Net) 160523/AP/254Asia
- CCDevOps Software Configuration ManagerACT
- FTSecurity Software EngineerACT
- CCInfrastructure Deployment ManagerVIC
- CCSenior DevOps EngineerACT
- CCBI/Information/Data/Solution ArchitectNSW
- CCDelivery Manager - Integration SpaceVIC
- CCOracle Siebel Administrator - JULY STARTACT
- FTData EngineersNSW
- FTSenior Full-Stack .NET DeveloperVIC
- CCSystems Engineer - Wintel, VMWare and CitrixNSW
- CCSenior Systems AnalystSA
- CCFront end and Full Stack DevelopersNSW
- FTSenior Developer (Full stack)SA
- CCIT Assistant (Lotus Notes/LAN/Anti-Virus) 160524/ITA/074Asia
- CCProgram Business Implementation Director- HR Payroll, FINSW
- CCSenior iOS DeveloperNSW
- CCJunior / Mid Level Java Developer - Developing Restful Microservice SolutionsVIC
- CCData Feeds Developer | Financial Services | C# & SQLNSW
- CCSolutions Architect - SAP HANAQLD
- CCContract Programmer (HTML/JAVA/SQL) 160525/P/013Asia
- FTLinux Infrastructure EngineerVIC
- FTAgile Implementation LeadNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst or Information AnalystNSW