Yeah, that's a lot of phones.
The FCC database indicates the upcoming LG 5X will work on all major US carriers and carry a 5.2-inch screen.
A big leak, apparently from an internal Microsoft presentation, appears to confirm the specifications of the Lumia 950, 950XL, and Lumia 550, along with a Microsoft Display Dock to plug them into.
The iFixit team also figured out how the new iPhones' cameras are so spectacular.
Rain, hail or shine (in the case of Sydney non-stop torrential rain and bellowing wind) the iLovers camped outside Sydney’s Apple store on George Street to nab what’s known as one of the world’s most popular devices.
Sales for Apple’s iPhone 6s series kicked off this morning as Sydneysiders fared harsh weather to be among the first in the world to own the latest iPhone.
Apple has done it again, at least according to the first takes trickling out today.
Vodafone customers keen on a near-stock Android experience can buy Motorola’s flagship smartphones — on a contract — as of today, with pricing starting from a low $45 a month.
Try to order a 6s Plus in Rose pink from Optus and it’s sold out. Head over to Vodafone’s site and it’s the same story. The initial allocation for Rose Gold iPhones is exhausted for all capacities, whether it is 16GB, 64GB or 128GB.
Developer sleuthing turns up huge RAM upgrade for new phones.
Microsoft device fans have been patient, and on October 6, they could finally get what they want. Microsoft is expected to announce new Surface devices, flasghip Lumia Windows phone, and maybe even a next-gen Microsoft Band at the invitation-only eve...
Microsoft recently added a new lock-screen app to its stable of Android applications when it acquired the makers of Echo Notification Lockscreen.
The maker of mid-range Android handsets promises new Windows 10 phones by the end of this year.
Xperia phones have got a lot of play for being waterproof. But for Sony Mobile waterproof doesn't mean what you think it means.
Updated: Pre-orders for the iPhone 6s and 6s Plus open tomorrow, 12 September, at 5.01pm.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- 2 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 3 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 4 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 5 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Google is building its own smartphone, report says
- Report: HTC-built Nexus 'Sailfish' leaks reveal the undercard in the next Nexus lineup
- What iOS 10 can tell us about the new iPhone
- Rumor check: Everything we think we know about the Galaxy Note 7
- Windows 10 phones finally gain NFC payment support as Wallet 2.0 rolls out in preview
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCContract System Analyst (Renewable Contract)Asia
- CCData ArchitectSA
- CCSAP PI/PO ConsultantVIC
- CCProject CoordinatorNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - Healthcare industryVIC
- CCUser Experience AnalystACT
- FTMobility Developer x 2 - iOS and Android positions available!NSW
- CCProject ManagerNSW
- CCSenior Project ManagerNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/SQL) 160629/AP/793Asia
- CCMobility Developer (iOS or Android)NSW
- FTSolution ArchitectVIC
- CCSales Specialist - DigitalNSW
- CCSAP BASIS ConsultantVIC
- CCHybrid Mobile App DeveloperNSW
- FTSolution Architect - Data/ InformationVIC
- CCBusiness Analyst- Process Mapping Specialist- Gov / Bank backgdNSW
- CCIntegration ArchitectNSW
- CCProgram Controls ManagerACT
- FTNV2 Defence Project Manager | Canberra | Major exciting White Paper projectsACT
- CCBusiness Data AnalystNSW
- FTBusiness Analyst - Toolset ReadinessNSW
- CCx2 AEM Frontend/UI DevelopersVIC
- CCSAP ABAP - Senior developerVIC
- CCIT Finance Systems Process AnalystNSW