Which battery case should you get? Watch as we review Apple’s ergonomic Smart Battery Case, Mophie’s more affordable Juice Pack Reserve, and Kuke’s battery case with external storage options.
The Nvidia Shield Tablet K1 and Sony Xperia Z2, Z3, and Z3 Compact are part of a hefty batch of updates this week.
A programmable shortcut button can launch a favorite app with one tap on the case.
Microsoft has its own mobile operating system, but that hasn't stopped it from opening a public beta for a new iPhone keyboard.
HTC’s new flagship doesn’t offer a lot of frills or gimmicks, but gets the basics right.
Jon, Jason, and Gordon discuss the latest mega smartphones, dismal PC sales, and whether you will soon have a 10-core CPU.
Love the manual camera controls. Love the display. The battery-swapping scheme is better than ever, but the LG G5 still has a few problems.
Executive News Editor Ken Mingis talks with Apple expert Michael deAgonia about the new iPhone SE (in Rose Gold!) and takes Senior Editor Keith Shaw's gadget quiz.
Currently, the number of unused mobile devices cluttering Australian homes has reached the 25.5 million mark, according to new data released by not-for-profit program, MobileMuster.
The burden of Microsoft's efforts to secure Windows 10 is now falling on PC, tablet and smartphone makers.
Buying an iPhone with just 16GB of storage means you'll have to make some sacrifices that defeat the point of having a new iPhone in the first place.
HTC has unveiled its new HTC 10 flagship phone. Carved out of a solid block of aluminium the 5.2in display sits behind a layer of glass that covers the entire front. Key features include 24-bit audio, a double-optical-image-stabilized-camera-system, ...
After more than a year of rancor over whether it would hurt Wi-Fi, a technology that lets LTE networks use unlicensed spectrum may have already missed its window of opportunity.
FCC certification or some other technicality could be the culprit, as LG wouldn't rule out bringing it to our shores in the future.
BlackBerry has stopped producing phones with its in-house operating system as the company focuses on a more secure Android.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- How Intel knocked itself out of the smartphone chip market
- Intel's Atom architecture to live on despite smartphone chip cancellations
- Galaxy Note 6 rumors hint at IR autofocus, USB-C connectivity, new Snapdragon SoC
- LG shows off a smartphone display panel with integrated fingerprint reader
- Smartphone uptake passes its peak as industry appetite wanes
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCSr. Project Manager - Six SigmaVIC
- CCInfrastructure Solution Designer - Oracle Exadata/ExalogicVIC
- FTDesktop SupportNSW
- CCinstructional DesignerACT
- CCProgram Technical Director- Migration to SAP HR PayrollNSW
- CCJAVA ArchitectVIC
- CCWeb AdministratorACT
- CCAssistant Project OfficerACT
- CCSolution ArchitectQLD
- FTBusiness AnalystACT
- CCService Desk OperatorACT
- CCIBM MDM SpecialistVIC
- CCSnr Technical System Engineer(IBM DB2/WebSphere)160419/STSE/vmtAsia
- CCProject Support CoordinatorQLD
- CCHyperion ConsultantNSW
- CCProject Specialist - Contact Center and Unified CommunicationsVIC
- CCBusiness Analyst - Digital/Financial ServicesNSW
- CCUX Designer and UX ResearcherVIC
- FTService Coordinator/Scheduler | IT Managed Service ProviderVIC
- CCCommunication and Change ManagerVIC
- CCSr. Net DeveloperVIC
- CCSales Development Executive - Flexible Working HoursNSW
- CCAzure DeveloperNSW
- FTITSM Head of Service Desk & SwitchboardACT
- CCData Center ArchitectNSW