It's not the most likely scenario, but if you own a Mac and have a Windows Phone 7 smartphone you can sync data between the two. Microsoft said in a statement to Engadget "later in 2010" Mac users will get a software tool to sync their computers wit...
The recession in 2009 led to a small reduction in Bluetooth devices shipped globally, but upcoming low-energy Bluetooth devices will trigger renewed growth in those short-distance wireless devices, especially for phones and industrial and medical gea...
Laptop lock maker Kensington claims it has solved the riddle of how to make more people tether their expensive portables to deter theft - make it easier to attach and detach the security cable.
Singapore Airlines has announced that it will soon provide in-flight mobile phone and Internet access for its passengers, thanks to a multimillion dollar collaboration with OnAir.
There was plenty of phones, even more slides, a list of important speakers and some glamour and hullabaloo as Microsoft launched Windows Phone 7 in AUstralia.
Microsoft has finally unveiled the Windows Phone 7 platform -- including a diverse selection of ten different Windows Phone 7 smartphones right out of the gate. Despite Microsoft's struggles getting into gear in the mobile game, Windows Phone 7 looks...
Android has not had the best luck in penetrating the enterprise market, with less than 30 per cent of all enterprise activations, according to the latest survey by Good Technology.
The amount of time mobile application developers spent testing on Android devices has increased significantly over the last year, a study has found.
Taiwanese smartphone maker HTC joined a number of rivals in launching new handsets with Microsoft's new Windows Phone 7 OS on Monday, a feat HTC's CEO says came together very fast.
Microsoft needed to take risks and make a mobile splash in order to remake its image as a technology leader, but instead displayed ineptness in the unveiling of Windows Phone 7 (WP7) today.
Three major handset manufacturers this morning revealed plans to release new devices based on Microsoft's next-generation Windows Phone 7 smartphone operating system into the Australian market over the next few months through partnerships with Telstr...
Microsoft announced the Windows Phone 7 OS for handheld devices on Monday, taking a step forward in the company's efforts to strengthen its position in the still-growing smartphone market. CEO Steve Ballmer unveiled the first phones to run the OS, an...
Microsoft's CEO Steve Ballmer officially launched the Windows Phone 7 mobile operating system Monday and announced nine new phones and partnerships with wireless carriers. It's a landmark moment for Microsoft that needs to prove its Windows-centric p...
New figures from Good Technology show that Apple's iOS is dominating mobile platform adoption for business use -- accounting for as many new activations as Android, Windows Mobile, and WebOS combined. However, as competition continues to get more int...
No matter what Microsoft reveals at its Windows Phone 7 event, the company faces some huge hurdles in the race to create a popular smartphone platform. The major problem for Windows Phone 7 is that it's three years late to the party thrown by Apple, ...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
- 2 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 3 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 4 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 5 Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge Review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Google Pixel image leaked, revealing new home screen and rounded icons
- iOS 10 slower off the uptake mark
- Hands-on: Google Assistant's Allo chatbot outdoes Cortana, Siri as your digital pal
- HTC announces the Desire 10 Pro and Desire 10 Lifestyle smartphones
- Report: Samsung's overzealous efforts to beat Apple lead to battery woes
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTSenior Front End DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Project ManagerACT
- CCService Desk analystSA
- FTCustomer Solutions Engineer | Voice | Data | TelcoNSW
- FTNetwork and Security Design EngineerNSW
- CCSoftware TesterACT
- CCSenior Business Analyst -Change and SAP ProcurementNSW
- FTJava DeveloperNSW
- CCTechnical Architect/DesignerACT
- CCData Analyst | Data Feeds | Catalogue and MapNSW
- CCProgram Manager - Data InsightVIC
- CCSenior .NET DeveloperVIC
- FTEMC Storage ConsultantWA
- FTLinux Systems AdministratorNZ
- CCSecurity Cleared IT Professionals - Expression of InterestSA
- FTNetApp Storage ConsultantWA
- CCBusiness ArchitectNSW
- FTTechnical Business Analyst | Marketing ServicesNSW
- CCSenior Infrastrcture Project ManagerACT
- CCDesktop Infrastructure SpecialistACT
- FTInfrastructure Solutions ArchitectACT
- FTTest SpecialistSA
- CCPMO AnalystNSW
- FTCertification and Accreditation Security ConsultantACT
- CCContract Systems Analyst (IT Security) 160928/JP/653Asia