Last week we reported that the specs of HTC's Desire HD smartphone, otherwise known as the HTC Ace, had allegedly been leaked.
Telstra today unveiled its first smartphone on a Next G prepaid plan, the Android-powered HTC Wildfire.
Skype is worried about whether the iPhone and other Apple products will undermine its VoIP services and is also insecure about whether it can achieve service levels good enough to lure business customers, according to the company's filing with the U....
With Mark Hurd's sudden resignation, Hewlett-Packard Co. has a golden opportunity to hire a CEO with business savvy in mobile, wireless and smartphone areas, helping give the mature technology behemoth a needed and vital strategic direction.
Texas Instruments on Monday said it will start shipping a new dual-core chip for devices like smartphones and tablets later this year.
Apple's new iPad casts a "halo" over the older iPhone, with owners of the tablet about twice as likely to want the company's smartphone as consumers who own neither, a Nielsen analyst said today.
After delays, Qualcomm will start shipping its fastest Snapdragon dual-core chip for smartphones and tablets in the fourth quarter, with devices possibly launching by the end of this year, the company said on Monday.
Research in Motion (RIM) and Saudi Arabia have arrived at a preliminary agreement that will involve the company setting up its server there and providing the government access to the data, according to media reports on Saturday from Saudi Arabia.
Saudi Arabia's telecom regulator stepped up the pressure late Saturday on Research In Motion (RIM) by giving three local telecommunications operators up to the end of Monday to ensure that the BlackBerry service meets with its regulations.
Research in Motion is getting a tough lesson in geopolitics.
Apple has rolled out some tweaks to fine tune the App Store shopping experience. The effort is commendable, but is woefully inadequate. Try Before You Buy and a Genius feature are both great ideas, but what both Apple's App Store and Google's Android...
The Apple executive in charge of iPhone engineering and responsible for the innovative--yet problem prone--antenna design on the iPhone 4 has left the company. Based on Apple's response to "antennagate", and Steve Jobs press conference to address iss...
There's no denying that Google's Android operating system is a striking success. Consumer and business users are buying more than 200,000 Android-based mobile phones and other devices daily, according to Google CEO Eric Schmid.
Mark Papermaster, Apple's senior vice president of engineering for the iPhone and iPod, is leaving the firm, according to reports by The New York Times.
Oh, that Microsoft. She's such a tease.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z4 Tablet (LTE) review: The tablet of choice for anyone on Android
- 2 Bose SoundLink Mini II Bluetooth speaker review
- 3 Apple MacBook Air 2015 review: Only better with time
- 4 HTC One (M8s) review: Better value for money than HTC's flagship
- 5 ZTE Blade S6 review: A dual-SIM, 4G smartphone for less than $300
Join the PC World newsletter!
Deals on PC World
- Networking, Wireless & VoIP
Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- iPhone 7 rumour rollup: Apple's just going to have all the money, production revs up
- Five smartphones to look forward to
- Oppo breaks into 397 Dick Smith retail stores
- How to stop Apple Music from automatically renewing your membership
- Apple Music makes its debut with iOS 8.4, out now
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTSenior Account Manager - PR AgencyNSW
- FTTechnical Sales Support Representative - The Worlds largest Search Engine!NSW
- FTAccount Manager - PR AgencyNSW
- FTPR & Corporate Affairs ManagerNSW
- FTMedia and Communications AdvisorACT
- CCInternal Communications AdvisorNSW
- CCInternal Communications ExecutiveNSW
- CCDrupal DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Drupal DeveloperNSW