The future of computing is all about devices that are not just smarter than today's, but are also more aware of the habits and day-to-day lives of their users, says Justin Rattner, Intel's Chief Technology Officer.
Smartphones - News
Mobile telco VHA has secured an exclusive deal with HTC to launch the Asian manufacturer's new Android-based HTC Desire HD handset in Australia, one-upping Telstra’s existing control of the original Desire.
Apple may want HTC to stop selling Android-based phones, but HTC refuses to slow down and launched two new devices Wednesday to great fanfare. The phones may be new to the rest of the world but U.S. users will recognize the devices, called the Desir...
Consumer Reports bashed Apple's plan to ditch its automatic free case program for iPhone 4 owners, saying the move was "not acceptable" because it put the burden on customers.
It's lonely at the top, as the old saying goes, and that appears to be just as true for technologies as it is for people.
Telstra today promised customers the long-awaited Android 2.2 update (Froyo) would be introduced to its flagship HTC Desire handsets within the next four weeks.
Telstra has promised customers the long-awaited Android 2.2 update (Froyo) would be introduced to its flagship HTC Desire handsets within the next four weeks.
Consumer Reports, one of the most widely respected consumer advocacy resources, is once again slamming the Apple iPhone 4. In response to Apple's decision to end the free case program it implemented to address the iPhone 4 "antennagate" issue, Consum...
LG Australia has announced two new mid-range Android smartphones -- the Optimus One and Optimus Chic -- and both run the latest 2.2 "Froyo" version of Google's Android operating system.
A client-server infrastructure for enterprise mobile applications has been expanded to include Apple's iOS and, most recently, Research in Motion's BlackBerry OS.
Nokia today confirmed that Chairman Jorma Ollila plans to resign in 2012, marking more sweeping changes as the company tries to win back leadership of a complex market with new smartphones.
Nokia wants to "re-enter" the U.S. market and is developing smartphones for U.S. consumers, but the phone maker won't be building more CDMA-based phones, which run on half the nation's wireless networks, Nokia's global head of sales said Tuesday.
Google has released a breakdown of Android releases running on active smartphones, tablets and other devices and the results show that the latest versions are taking off along with Android itself.
There's mounting evidence that smartphones and mobile devices are increasing the use of social networks and microblogging sites.
Researchers at Fujitsu Laboratories have developed a wireless charging system that they say can simultaneously charge a variety of portable gadgets over a distance of several centimeters without the need for cables.
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Lexar® Portable SSD
Acer Swift 7
Google Daydream VR headset
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Huawei Mate 9
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Surface Pro 4
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- 2 ZTE Axon 7 review: Is ZTE dumping old stock on Australia?
- 3 Oppo R9s smartphone full review
- 4 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 5 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- 5G progress at Ericsson could help enterprises work worldwide
- Apple smartphones outsold Samsung's in Q4
- Apple joins Wireless Power Consortium, charging up iPhone 8 rumor
- Google might be gearing up to remove millions of Play Store apps next month
- Now you can control your smart devices from your Pixel, no Google Home required
GGG Evaluation Team
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
- How to quit Pokemon Go (or to start enjoying it again)
- Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- Time to ditch Foxtel and the iQ3: How to replace Foxtel packages with cheaper alternatives
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCLevel 2 IT Service DeskQLD
- CCADABAS Natural DeveloperNSW
- FTFull Stack Developer (Front and Back end)QLD
- TPPHP DeveloperVIC
- FTBusiness Development Executive - Queensland Public SectorQLD
- FTDevelopment Manager - SaaSQLD
- FTHRIS ConsultantQLD
- CCProject / Portfolio SchedulerNSW
- TPSolution Architect - IntegrationQLD
- CCWPF .NET EngineerNSW
- TPIT Project Manager - Office relocationVIC
- FTFront-End DevOps Developer/Consultant - IT Services - SydneyNSW
- TPDeployment Specialist (DevOps)QLD
- FTOracle Forms PL/SQL Analyst ProgrammerQLD
- CCTest AnalystQLD
- FTDatabase Modelling SpecialistACT
- FTSenior .Net Developer with Silverlight proficiencyVIC
- FTPerformance TesterACT
- TPBusiness AnalystNSW
- TPSenior Java Developer / DevOps - ContractQLD
- FTDynamics AX Functional ConsultantVIC
- TPNodeJS DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Technical SpecialistNSW
- FTOnline Solutions AnalystNSW
- CCAgile CoachNSW