In this video filmed before the launch of the iPhone 4 in Sydney last night, Telstra's group manager of corporate affairs Peter Taylor discusses what the handset means to Telstra, and what the big T has in store for customers at its midnight launch l...
Apple's iPhone 4 arrived in style overnight, and VHA's Sydney customers were treated to a swanky party at The Ivy.
In this video provided by Vodafone, the telco takes us on a tour through its iPhone 4 launch in Sydney last night — including its party for customers at the famous Ivy bar in the Sydney central business district. There are Vodafone dancing girls, ban...
Once thought to be unhackable, the Android phone is anything but, according to researchers presenting at Black Hat 2010.
This morning Telstra revealed it would upgrade the amount of data available to consumers purchasing one of several next-generation handsets on post-paid plans on the Next G network. The handsets include the iPhone 4 and 3GS, the HTC Desire and the No...
Scant hours before Apple's latest hyped handset is slated to go on sale at midnight tonight in Australia, Optus subsidiary Virgin Mobile has released its pricing for the device.
On the eve on the Apple iPhone4 launch in Australia, we round up all the events planned for midnight tonight around Sydney by the big three telco providers -- with events ranging from the left field to the glamorous.
South Korea's LG Electronics will launch its first smartphone designed around Microsoft's Windows Phone 7 software by the end of September and will follow with more by the end of the year, a company representative said Wednesday.
Shortages of Android-based HTC Evo and HTC Droid Incredible smartphones were expected to spur sales of the Motorola Droid X, which first went on sale July 15.
Mobile telco VHA has released its iPhone 4 pricing for its Vodafone and 3 brands. The news follows a raft of similar announcements on how and at what price Apple’s latest handset will launch in Australia late on Thursday night.
The United States Copyright Office ruled that jailbreaking an iPhone is not a copyright violation under the Digital Millenium Copyright Act (DMCA). Be that as it may, there are still some very good reasons not to jailbreak the iPhone.
Extending protection against unauthorized use of applications, stewards of the Google-backed Android mobile platform Tuesday unveiled a licensing service for applications in the Android Market.
Does iOS 4 draw more juice than iOS 3? Short answer: yes, says Aaron Vronko, CEO of Rapid Repair, an iPhone and iPod repair shop.
Apple's well-documented control over the iPhone and apps took a major blow this week when the U.S. Library of Congress ruled that people who "jailbreak" phones to add non-Apple approved apps should be exempt from prosecution.
When you work in the publishing business, you're often inundated with media releases. And when you work in tech publishing, they're often about hi-tech gear and gadgets.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 2 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
- 3 Sony Xperia X Performance review: Sony’s most disappointing product in years
- 4 Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- 5 Huawei Mate 8 review: probably the best all-round Android phone you can buy
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Blackberry announces DETK50, a secure US$299 Android phone
- Samsung files artificial muscle patent for use in flexible smartphones
- The affordable new Moto E grows in size, but not price
- Qualcomm's Snapdragon 821 is now the company's fastest mobile chip
- Snapchat launches Memories so you can save and search for past stories
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- FTProject ManagerVIC
- CCSenior Architect - CloudVIC
- FTSolution Architect - Digital (Work From Home 2-3 Days)NSW
- CCAssociate Engineer (Communications Engineering)Asia
- FTSystem Integration EngineerACT
- CCLead Business AnalystNSW
- CCPeopleSoft Consultant (Financial)NSW
- FTContinuous delivery application deployment automation specialist (DevOps)NSW
- FTPortfolio Project Governance AnalystNSW
- FTProject CoordinatorQLD
- FTSenior .Net DeveloperSA
- FTCisco IP Telephony EngineerNSW
- FTSenior Manager (Business Data Management)NSW
- CCDirector - Technical Upgrade Program- Data migration, InfraNSW
- CCBPM Solution ArchitectVIC
- CCDesktop Support AnalystNSW
- FTService Desk ManagerNSW
- FTAppian DeveloperVIC
- CCData Analyst / Data ModelerNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (J2EE) 160721/AP/075Asia
- CCReport Business Analyst- BI, Oracle, SAP, TableauNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - Logistic and TransportVIC
- FTSoftware Tester | Innovation | Business FacingNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (Java/SQL) 160721/AP/624Asia