Barnes & Noble released free Nook e-reader software for the iPhone and iPod touch today, along with updates to Nook for the iPad that provide content rating and more.
Smartphones - News
If an iPhone does appear on Verizon, don't expect Apple to change its antenna design, an expert said today.
Research in Motion today called reports that Amazon.com has cut the price of RIM's new BlackBerry Torch 9800 smartphone to $US99.99 "inaccurate and misleading."
Microsoft unveiled the first wave of games for the Windows 7 smartphone operating system on Tuesday at the GamesCom 2010 conference in Cologne, Germany.
The BlackBerry Torch 9800 was heralded as the second coming of RIM: the BlackBerry phoenix rising from the ashes to assert RIM's dominance of the smartphone market and regain some of its lost former glory. A week has gone by and reports of anemic sal...
Researchers with F-Secure discovered an Android app that is a spy app disguised as a Snake game. The Snake spy app is for use with GPS Spy, an Android spy app. The idea is that you'd download and install the Snake spy app onto the Android phones that...
Nokia has announced the X3 Touch and Type, which combines a 2.4-inch touchscreen with a traditional 12-button keypad, the company said on Tuesday.
Research In Motion (RIM) has offered India some access to BlackBerry instant messages, according to media reports citing government officials. Talks however continue on the Indian demand that its law enforcement agencies be able to also monitor enter...
Hacked smartphones could endanger troops by sending location data to the enemy using mechanisms similar to those employed by recently discovered Android malware, experts say.
Java founder James Gosling has weighed in on Oracle's lawsuit against Google over Android's use of Java, saying the unsurprising litigation was about ego, money, and power.
Last week at an event in New York, Research In Motion introduced its latest smartphone, the BlackBerry Torch, along with the most recent update of the operating system, BlackBerry 6.
An Apple manager with responsibilities for the company's contract manufacturing in Asia was arrested Friday and charged with accepting kickbacks.
Apple yesterday yanked the popular Camera+ iPhone app from the App Store, apparently in a dispute over a violation of the company's developer agreements.
Google will put up a fight in response to the patent- and copyright-infringement lawsuit that Oracle filed over the use of Java in the Android mobile phone platform.
Google has unveiled its latest feature for Android smartphones: Voice Actions.
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
Acer Swift 7
Huawei Mate 9
Google Daydream VR headset
Lexar® Portable SSD
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Surface Pro 4
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- 2 ZTE Axon 7 review: Is ZTE dumping old stock on Australia?
- 3 Oppo R9s smartphone full review
- 4 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
- 5 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Android's next destination: Untethered VR headsets with Snapdragon 835
- MWC 17: What's coming, what's not, and what we really want to see
- Xiaomi planning second version of its revolutionary Mi Mix ‘bezel-less’ phone
- 5G progress at Ericsson could help enterprises work worldwide
- Apple smartphones outsold Samsung's in Q4
PCW Evaluation Team
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
- How to quit Pokemon Go (or to start enjoying it again)
- Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- Time to ditch Foxtel and the iQ3: How to replace Foxtel packages with cheaper alternatives
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTChange Manager - Large Transition ProjectNSW
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Technical ArchitectACT
- CCGun Java Developer wanted...VIC
- FTLinux Systems EngineerQLD
- CCSystems Engineer (Infra)NSW
- FTSenior Software Engineer x 2 - Adelaide Based (PV, NV2 or NV1 required)ACT
- CCFirewall EngineerNSW
- FTCitrix EngineerNSW
- FTProject ManagerNSW
- FTDeveloper - Java/J2EEQLD
- TPSolution Architect - Transport DomainVIC
- CCTechnical Consultant - ITSM/HP Service ManagerACT
- TPDigital Project ManagerVIC
- CCUnix Systems AdministratorNSW
- TPDigital Process Business Analyst - Digital Transformation**NSW
- FTSolution Architect l MS Exchange, O365NSW
- FTInfrastructure Solution ArchitectSA
- CCTelecommunication Operations SpecialistTAS
- FTSecurity Engineer - Permanent - IT Services - SydneyNSW
- TPDesktop Support OfficerQLD
- CCSAP Consultant - SAP Native HANA to DesignWA
- FTSenior IT Business Analyst - Permanent OpportunityNSW
- FT.net Developer (Front and Back end)QLD
- CCMidrange ProvisioningNSW
- TPGIS Developer - 6 month ContractQLD