Full Flash support may be Android 2.2's most noteworthy feature, but the update known as "Froyo" could pack a wallop for other applications as well.
Sharp revealed its first 3D camera for mobile devices this Wednesday, detailing that they plan to start production of the module before the end of the year.
HTC said it filed a complaint with the U.S. International Trade Commission charging Apple with infringing on five patents.
Nokia has decided to streamline its structure in a bid to accelerate the development of new phones and services, the phone maker said on Tuesday.
Telstra today announced that it will be the exclusive launch partner for the new BlackBerry Pearl 3G smartphone, which will launch in Australia in late May.
An unconfirmed story at Examiner.com claims that HP will release a touch tablet based on the Palm webOS operating system in the third quarter of this year.
Users of LotusLive Meetings can now participate in online meetings on-the-go with an iPhone app.
3D games are becoming more common on Google's Android OS, and in this slideshow we've gathered some of the best to get you started. Even those titles without snazzy graphics are pretty addictive. Let's take a look.
Nokia vs. Apple is not your garden variety patent infringement lawsuit.
More than a dozen mobile phone makers in China have teamed up to tackle a growing problem of poisoned software applications in handsets that steal money from users.
Smartphones such as the iPhone are in "high-growth mode" globally, IDC said today, with shipments by manufacturers growing nearly 57% in the first quarter.
Apparently informing your friends that you're eating a turkey sandwich at the deli down the street is the most "interesting" fad of the moment, and Google wants the biggest slice of cake.
Nokia today expanded its legal attack against rival Apple to the iPad, alleging that Apple's tablet and iPhone violate five Nokia patents, federal court documents show.
Time will tell if Samsung can attract developers to its own smartphone operating system now that it has released the beta of its Bada software development kit.
More evidence that Apple is the new Microsoft: It may be on the verge of getting investigated by Uncle Sam for antitrust violations.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 BlackBerry Priv review: When old habits die hard
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Google Nexus 6P review: An outstanding multimedia machine
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Optus moves into wearables space with Cash by Optus
- BlackBerry’s PRIV hits Australian shores
- Apple might show off iPhone 5se and iPad Air 3 at March 15 event
- 34 per cent of global online transactions made mobile: Adyen
- Apple's Q1: Record $US18.4 billion profit, but iPhone sales are slowing
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTSenior C# .NET Developer (Focus WCF, MVC)VIC
- CCSenior Project Manager - DigitalVIC
- CCOpen_5pm 5th February_Program ArchitectACT
- CCSenior Business Analyst - Life InsuranceVIC
- CCTechnical Lead - .NET TechnologiesACT
- FTIT Technical LeadVIC
- CCProject Manager & Coordination OfficerACT
- FTFull Stack & Mobile EngineersNSW
- CCSharePoint EngineerACT
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/Crystal Report) 160115/AP/vhsAsia
- FTProject Coordinator - My Learning Space (Oracle iLearning)NSW
- CCOracle Developer - 3 month contractSA
- FTJava DeveloperNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/Oracle/UNIX) 160203/AP/381Asia
- FTSenior .NET DeveloperVIC
- CCSenior Android DeveloperNSW
- CCMVC .Net Developer- Hurstville NSW 2220NSW
- CCBusiness AnalystACT
- CCProgrammer/Analyst Programmer (JAVA/Moblie) 160115/AP/P/vhaAsia
- CCMultiple Java rolesACT
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- FTPrograme ManagerNSW
- FTSecurity ArchitectWA
- CCService EngineerVIC
- CCProgram Support ManagerQLD