Apple's leak control has apparently failed again, with photos and video of yet another alleged iPhone 4G prototype appearing on a Vietnamese Internet forum and on YouTube.
Dell will release its Streak handheld computer in Europe next month and in the U.S. during the summer, CEO Michael Dell said on Thursday.
Adobe today countered recent attacks by Apple against its Flash technology with a Web-based ad campaign and an open letter written by the firm's co-founders.
The news is buzzing as a leak from Hon Hai Precision Industry Co. Ltd. (via IntoMobile) states that it has received an order from Research in Motion for an 8.9-inch tablet.
Telstra has announced a reshuffle of its data packs for prepaid mobile phones and will offer more data at a lower cost.
Holy Android, Batman: Your Google-powered smartphone may soon be able to control your car.
Full Flash support may be Android 2.2's most noteworthy feature, but the update known as "Froyo" could pack a wallop for other applications as well.
Sharp revealed its first 3D camera for mobile devices this Wednesday, detailing that they plan to start production of the module before the end of the year.
HTC said it filed a complaint with the U.S. International Trade Commission charging Apple with infringing on five patents.
Nokia has decided to streamline its structure in a bid to accelerate the development of new phones and services, the phone maker said on Tuesday.
Telstra today announced that it will be the exclusive launch partner for the new BlackBerry Pearl 3G smartphone, which will launch in Australia in late May.
An unconfirmed story at Examiner.com claims that HP will release a touch tablet based on the Palm webOS operating system in the third quarter of this year.
Users of LotusLive Meetings can now participate in online meetings on-the-go with an iPhone app.
3D games are becoming more common on Google's Android OS, and in this slideshow we've gathered some of the best to get you started. Even those titles without snazzy graphics are pretty addictive. Let's take a look.
Nokia vs. Apple is not your garden variety patent infringement lawsuit.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 2 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
- 3 Sony Xperia X Performance review: Sony’s most disappointing product in years
- 4 Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- 5 Huawei Mate 8 review: probably the best all-round Android phone you can buy
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Blackberry announces DETK50, a secure US$299 Android phone
- Samsung files artificial muscle patent for use in flexible smartphones
- The affordable new Moto E grows in size, but not price
- Qualcomm's Snapdragon 821 is now the company's fastest mobile chip
- Snapchat launches Memories so you can save and search for past stories
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- CCPeoplsoft Technical SupportACT
- FTEmbedded Software EngineerWA
- CCeLearning Developer / Learning Management System AdministratorACT
- CCSolutions ArchitectQLD
- CCAgile Performance Tester- Bamboo, Jenkins, Confluence, JiraNSW
- CCEnvironment ManagerVIC
- CCTest Manager - Baseline SecurityVIC
- CCProject Manager- Infrastructure and App Roles- Gov BackgroundNSW
- CCUI/UX DeveloperVIC
- CCSenior Change ManagerVIC
- CCSenior SAP BW & HANA Developer/Technical ArchitectVIC
- CCAgile Scrum MasterACT
- FT1st Level IT Support - Microsoft EnvironmentNSW
- FTNetwork Infrastructure SpecialistSA
- FTAndroid Technical Lead (Work From Home 2-3 Days)NSW
- CCHigh Severity Incident ManagerVIC
- FTCitrix SpecialistACT
- FTInfrastructure Technology Platform ManagerVIC
- FTCisco IP Telephony EngineerNSW
- CCProject Manager - Change/Transformation/Project DeliveryNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160726/AP/186Asia
- CCSQL DeveloperNSW
- CCDatabase AdministratorNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - CloudVIC