Acer today announced its latest smartphone in its Liquid lineup of Android-powered devices, the Acer Liquid Stream. What sets this phone apart from its brethren of Donut- and Eclair-running Android smartphones is the Stream's 5.0-megapixel camera th...
Smartphones - News
<a href="http://www.computerworld.com/s/article/9137163/Apple_Update">Apple</a> 's <a href="http://www.computerworld.com/s/article/9108338/Continuing_coverage_Apple_s_iPhone">iPhone</a> came out on top in terms of customer satisfaction compared with ...
For a minute there, it looked like hell had frozen over.
Videoconferencing company Vidyo has extended its SDK to the Android and Moblin mobile software platforms so users of smartphones and tablets can virtually meet with colleagues who are using PCs and full-room conference systems.
Apple's iTunes music store controls a dominant share of the U.S. digital music market, a research analyst said today.
Apple passed a major milestone today, becoming the world's largest technology company as measured by the total value of its shares.
Two recent Foxconn worker suicides, the ninth and 10th this year, present a harsh reality to the Chinese electronics manufacturer and its American tech partners, including Apple, Dell, and HP: fixing the problem will be difficult, if not impossible.
Dell on Tuesday announced it would ship its first handheld device, called Streak, in June, but it is also looking to develop devices with larger screen sizes as it tries to establish a foothold in the competitive mobile market.
Apple CEO Steve Jobs will handle keynote duties at the company's annual developers conference in two weeks, Apple confirmed today.
Yahoo Mail and Messenger will power Nokia's mobile mail and chat services starting later this year, the companies said during a press conference on Monday.
Telstra today launched RIM's latest smartphone, the BlackBerry Pearl 3G, becoming the first carrier in the world to offer the handset.
Sony Ericsson is keeping its plans for Android 2.2, also known as Froyo, under wraps, for now.
Chinese handset and telecommunication equipment maker ZTE showed off its first handset designed for Japan, a model that's intended for elderly cell-phone users.
The keyboard on the Motorola Droid makes that smartphone great for cranking out e-mail while you're on the move. The HTC Desire and Google Nexus One are good choices, too, if you don’t mind typing on glass. Why not make your workday more pleasant and...
Telstra has announced that its Next G mobile network has extended its coverage out to sea.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 2 Sony Xperia XZ review: turbo-charged last-gen phone
- 3 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
- 4 Sony X9300D and X8500D UHD 4K TV review
- 5 Moto X Force review: Leading features from a mid-range phone
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Allo 2.0 update brings app shortcuts, GIF keyboard support, and several new features
- Pixel demand is higher than expected, with some pre-orders being pushed back to November
- Beleaguered Samsung now fending off reports of Galaxy S7 Edge phones catching fire
- New Samsung loyalty program hints that the Note line may not be dead after all
- Google's Pixel XL is much easier to repair than the Nexus 6P
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- Japan Robot, gadget and car expo slideshow
- Panasonic DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review: Best all-round TV ever?
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTBusiness Analyst - PIMAsia
- FTWeb DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior Java DeveloperVIC
- CCSiteCore CMS Content Support Officer - contract Initially - SydneyNSW
- CCSolution Architect - BRISBANE BASEDNSW
- CCTechnology TrainerNSW
- CCSAP GRC consultant with ABAP experience . Canberra LocationVIC
- CCSenior Siebel Business AnalystACT
- FTJunior Web Developer | Django | Python | AWS | PostgreSQL | North Sydney NSW
- CCSolutions Architect (Power of Choice)QLD
- FTSoftware DeveloperWA
- CCQuality Assurance LeadNSW
- CCSoftware Engineer- Linux and DevOpsNSW
- FT.NET DeveloperNSW
- FTCapacity PlannerNSW
- TPJunior Project ManagerSA
- CCContract Senior Systems Analyst (Java/Oracle) 161102/SSA/624Asia
- CCFront End Developer (UI) - 12 Month ContractNSW
- CCApplication Performance Test Lead/ArchitectQLD
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Manufacturing ConsultantVIC
- CCSenior Java Analyst Programmer - Front Office TradingNSW
- CCSenior Android Developer (6 month contract)NSW
- FTDesktop Support EngineerWA
- CCProject SchedulerACT