Whether you're out on the road for weeks at a time meeting with clients, just popping into the city for a weekend conference or taking the family on a hard-earned vacation, a few well-chosen applications can turn your BlackBerry from a communications...
Smartphones - News
Mozilla plans to submit an application to Apple's iPhone App Store next month, but it won't be a full-fledged Firefox browser, the company said Wednesday.
Acer today announced its latest smartphone in its Liquid lineup of Android-powered devices, the Acer Liquid Stream. What sets this phone apart from its brethren of Donut- and Eclair-running Android smartphones is the Stream's 5.0-megapixel camera th...
<a href="http://www.computerworld.com/s/article/9137163/Apple_Update">Apple</a> 's <a href="http://www.computerworld.com/s/article/9108338/Continuing_coverage_Apple_s_iPhone">iPhone</a> came out on top in terms of customer satisfaction compared with ...
For a minute there, it looked like hell had frozen over.
Videoconferencing company Vidyo has extended its SDK to the Android and Moblin mobile software platforms so users of smartphones and tablets can virtually meet with colleagues who are using PCs and full-room conference systems.
Apple's iTunes music store controls a dominant share of the U.S. digital music market, a research analyst said today.
Apple passed a major milestone today, becoming the world's largest technology company as measured by the total value of its shares.
Two recent Foxconn worker suicides, the ninth and 10th this year, present a harsh reality to the Chinese electronics manufacturer and its American tech partners, including Apple, Dell, and HP: fixing the problem will be difficult, if not impossible.
Dell on Tuesday announced it would ship its first handheld device, called Streak, in June, but it is also looking to develop devices with larger screen sizes as it tries to establish a foothold in the competitive mobile market.
Apple CEO Steve Jobs will handle keynote duties at the company's annual developers conference in two weeks, Apple confirmed today.
Yahoo Mail and Messenger will power Nokia's mobile mail and chat services starting later this year, the companies said during a press conference on Monday.
Telstra today launched RIM's latest smartphone, the BlackBerry Pearl 3G, becoming the first carrier in the world to offer the handset.
Sony Ericsson is keeping its plans for Android 2.2, also known as Froyo, under wraps, for now.
Chinese handset and telecommunication equipment maker ZTE showed off its first handset designed for Japan, a model that's intended for elderly cell-phone users.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 3 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 4 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 5 MSI GS70 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Google releases Android 7.1.1 images for Pixel and Nexus devices
- Lenovo promises 12 new Moto Mod add-ons per year
- The Samsung Galaxy Note7's extreme thinness may be behind battery explosions
- Random iPhone 6s shutdowns due to faulty battery component, Apple says
- What happens when you send a text message to a landline telephone?
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCSenior Back-end Developer/Database DesignerNSW
- CCJava DeveloperWA
- CCMiddleware SpecialistACT
- CCOrganisational Change ManagerNSW
- CCProject ManagerWA
- CCIteration Manager / Scrum MasterSA
- CCTechnology Specialist-AWS MigrationNSW
- FTLevel 2/3 Application Support SpecialistQLD
- FTUI DeveloperVIC
- CCTechnical Solutions Architect - CloudNSW
- TPProject Manager - Documentation RebrandQLD
- FTEUC Solution Architect l Large Transformation ProjectNSW
- FTBusiness Development ManagerQLD
- FTSecurity AdministratorVIC
- CCProgram PMO Analyst, GovernanceNSW
- FTSENIOR DEVELOPERQLD
- FTSystem Engineer - VirtulisationNSW
- CCSenior Technical Specialist - AIXVIC
- TPOrganisational Change Manager | CommunitiesQLD
- FTDesktop Support Team LeaderVIC
- CCPerformance Test AnalystNSW
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- FTIT Client Support AnalystNSW
- CCService Desk AnalystNSW