HTC's hotly anticipated Desire smartphone will launch six days earlier than planned and will be exclusive to Telstra for six months instead of the previously announced three month arrangement, the telco said today.
North American drivers of the upcoming 2011 Ford Fiesta will be able to use applications on their smartphones just by speaking commands and using buttons on the steering wheel, through a feature called Sync AppLink.
Boosted by an increase in iPhone and Mac shipments, Apple reported a 90 percent increase in quarterly profits Tuesday.
Gizmodo.com, which posted photos today of what it said was the next-generation iPhone, paid $5,000 for access to the smartphone, said Nick Denton, head of Gawker Media, which publishes the blog.
Lenovo showed off a tweaked version of Google's Android operating system on its upcoming Lephone handset, as the company also launched an application download store for the phone and other products.
The iPhone lost by Apple, or stolen from the company, is probably what users will see this summer when Apple starts selling the next version of its iconic smartphone, a hardware expert said today.
A popular Web site that focuses on consumer electronics claims to have gotten a legitimate prototype of the next Apple iPhone, which was said to be found in a California bar.
Let's assume that Gizmodo's blurry and leaked photos of Apple's alleged iPhone 4G are the real thing. If so, Apple appears to be taking a step backwards in product design. From what I can tell of Gizmodo's alleged iPhone 4G phone it is a complete des...
Apple iPhone news is heating up as an early jailbreak for iPhone OS 4.0 is released, and purported images of the back casing for the next iteration of the iPhone handset leak online.
Apple may not want Flash on its mobile devices, but users of Android will soon gain full support for the multimedia platform.
Michael Abbott, the head of Palm's software and services team, will leave the company at the end of next week, according to a regulatory filing Palm made on Friday.
Following intervention Australian Competition and Consumer Commission (ACCC), Fone Care Pty Ltd, which operates Nokia Care Centres in Australia, has agreed to modify its refund policy.
Motorola's new Intelligent SIM (Subscriber Identity Module) just got its start in Europe by powering a parental control application for GSM phones, but it will also be available to enterprises that need to customize mobile phones for a sales force or...
There's been a lot of buzz regarding Apple's new iPhone Developer Agreement the past couple days.
Apple's momentum in the mobile computing space with its open source movement, similar to how open source took the steam out of the sails of Sun Microsystems, the executive director of the Linux Foundation stressed on Wednesday.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 2 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 3 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 4 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 5 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- NSW government taps on Android Pay
- LG announces the V20, a phone squarely targeted at audiophiles
- When will your phone get Android Nougat?
- Report: Nexus home button animation and 'night light' option appear amid a batch of leaks
- Samsung officially announces the Galaxy Note 7 and a refreshed GearVR
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCITIL- Technical Release CoordinatorNSW
- CCJava / J2ee ProgrammersACT
- FTJava DeveloperNSW
- CCEmail Production SpecialistNSW
- CCOracle/Java/Applications DeveloperACT
- CCSr IT Support specialist - MCSE- L2/L3- Travelling requiredNSW
- CCContract Senior Web Developer (PHP/Drupal/JAVA) 160808/SWD/vtdAsia
- CCContract Systems Analyst (.Net/SQL Server) 160829/SA/244Asia
- FTTest Lead - HP ALMNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160824/AP/187Asia
- CCICT Contracts ManagerSA
- CCSr Project Manager - BASELINEACT
- CCProject Resource SpecialistVIC
- CCNetwork Implementation EngineerNSW
- CCContract Programmer (IT Security/Website Admin.) 160824/P/567Asia
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/JBoss/SQL) 160831/AP/994Asia
- FTApplication Support ManagerNSW
- CCCA Gen Model Management-Oracle RDBMS, Oracle Solaris, TTNNSW
- FTSenior IoT / M2M .Net DeveloperVIC
- FTTandem/NonStop Technical ConsultantWA
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- CCNetwork Engineer - TelecomVIC
- CCChange ManagerNSW
- CCSenior Integration Specialist - IP NetworkVIC
- CCData Analyst - multiples roles - EAM experience requiredNSW