A Morgan Stanley estimate says Google should sell another 5 to 6 million next year, though Samsung remains the smartphone sales king.
Smartphones - News
Huawei appears to be seeking to stake out a central co-ordinating role in the evolution of 5G mobile applications.
Smartphone buyers have a lot to look forward to in 2017. Devices will be thinner, faster, and perhaps a bit more intelligent than you'd like.
The software upgrade gives you two new methods to quickly view notifications or check the time on your home screen.
Hints of x86 software emulation on ARM processors have appeared in Windows 10.
T-Mobile's Galaxy S7 and S7 Edge get the latest security patches while the Blu R1 HD adds T-Mobile band 12 and voice over LTE.
Display supply might not meet Apple's demand.
If you plan to buy a premium smartphone next year, here's an important detail: the handset could be equipped with Qualcomm's next-generation Snapdragon 835 chip, which was announced on Thursday.Mob
Google's cross-platform chat app is continues to improve in its bid to lure users from other services.
How the peach emoji got its groove back.
China yesterday signaled that any move to slap steep tariffs on goods imported into the U.S. would lead to retaliation.
The Bolt comes with great-sounding earbuds, and uses carrier aggregation for faster data.
A "smaller" version is no slouch either, coming in at 5.7 inches in a clear attempt to win back fans of the Galaxy Note line.
LG positions the V20 as the ultimate phone for content creators, but how does it really stack up? We compare its photos and video to content shot by the Pixel XL, Galaxy S7 and iPhone 7 Plus.
Which phone's camera has the best audio quality and recording controls? We pit the V20 against handsets from Google, Apple and Samsung.
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Google Daydream VR headset
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Acer Swift 7
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
Huawei Mate 9
Lexar® Portable SSD
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Surface Pro 4
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- 2 ZTE Axon 7 review: Is ZTE dumping old stock on Australia?
- 3 Oppo R9s smartphone full review
- 4 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
- 5 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Android's next destination: Untethered VR headsets with Snapdragon 835
- MWC 17: What's coming, what's not, and what we really want to see
- Xiaomi planning second version of its revolutionary Mi Mix ‘bezel-less’ phone
- 5G progress at Ericsson could help enterprises work worldwide
- Apple smartphones outsold Samsung's in Q4
PCW Evaluation Team
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
- How to quit Pokemon Go (or to start enjoying it again)
- Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- Time to ditch Foxtel and the iQ3: How to replace Foxtel packages with cheaper alternatives
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSystem AdministratorNSW
- FTDeveloper - Java/J2EEQLD
- CCPMO ManagerNSW
- FTHR Payroll ConsultantQLD
- TPSenior Business Project ManagerNSW
- FT.net Developer (Front and Back end)QLD
- CCTest LeadQLD
- CCTechnical Support AnalystACT
- CCNetwork Engineer (cisco)NSW
- FTChief Architect - Public SectorACT
- TPCrystal Reports DeveloperSA
- CCIT Operations Centre EngineerQLD
- TPProject Manager to manage two concurrent ProjectsQLD
- TPBusiness AnalystVIC
- FTJunior Software Engineer - Adelaide Based (PV, NV2 or NV1 required)VIC
- FTSalesforce AdministratorQLD
- FTSenior Business AnalystSA
- TPAnalyst Programmer (Adabas)SA
- FTFull Stack DeveloperQLD
- TPICT Contracts Compliance ManagerWA
- FTAnalyst Programmer (Natural/Adabas)SA
- TPSolution Architect - IntegrationQLD
- TPSenior Applications Support OfficerQLD
- TPSolution Architect - Transport DomainVIC
- FTDeveloper - XML & JavaVIC