The newest version of Lotus Notes and Domino will push e-mail, contacts and calendar items to iPhone users.
Smartphones - News
Google's initial success with its Android mobile operating system will continue -- and in a very big way. That's according to research firm Strategy Analytics, which predicts that global shipments of Android-based smart phones will grow a stunning 90...
Vodafone is making a bid for the mobile applications market, by trying to attract developers with the promise of access to its large customer base.
We interrupt your steady stream of iPhone rumors to bring you new buzz on that other famous smartphone: the Android-powered T-Mobile G1. While its successor, the T-Mobile G2 (aka HTC Magic) has yet to hit America, there's now talk of a "T-Mobile G1 v...
As analysts go gaga over Android this week, Google is unveiling a high-tech "mobile planetarium" that could catapult the system into a whole new world. Google Sky Map was officially introduced Tuesday, just one day after researchers suggested Android...
The world's largest handset manufacturer, Nokia, is prepping its long-awaited application store for mobile devices at the end of May. With the new service, which is called the Ovi Store, the Finnish company will try to emulate Apple's success -- only...
Sling Media's SlingPlayer Mobile for iPhone will arrive this evening at Apple's iTunes App Store, according to company spokesperson Cathy Cook.
Apple is playing the moral watchdog game again, this time banning from its App Store the Me So Holy app. In yet another episode of the rejected Apps soap opera, Apple found the app "objectionable," according to its iPhone developer agreement.
Mobile phones using the Android operating system will eventually be huge, even if the number of Android smartphones shipped in 2009 doesn't grow by 900% as a research firm recently predicted.
Amazon today launched a version of its Kindle digital download store specifically designed for Apple's iPhone and iPod Touch, the bookseller announced.
Looking to increase corporate use of its hosted Google Apps offerings, Google Inc. last week unveiled a tool that's designed to make it easier for users of BlackBerry mobile devices to use its Gmail, Contacts and Calendar software.
Engadget has photos of what the tech Web site says is a prototype of a new BlackBerry 3G smartphone, called Onyx.
When EA Tiger Woods PGA Tour teed off on the iPhone last month, the business world must have let out a collective giggle. Finally, an iPhone app for the business executive. All joking aside, the iPhone's lack of business apps has been an Achille's he...
Graphics hardware vendor Nvidia saw its revenue drop during the first quarter of 2010 but is pinning its hopes on mobile devices for growth during the recession.
Over 2,000 iPhone users voting in an online poll have chosen storage as the primary enhancement that they'd like to see in the next version of the Apple iPhone, expected this June.
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Smart LED Bulb LB130
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Acer Swift 7
Lexar® Portable SSD
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Huawei Mate 9
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Google Daydream VR headset
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Surface Pro 4
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- 2 ZTE Axon 7 review: Is ZTE dumping old stock on Australia?
- 3 Oppo R9s smartphone full review
- 4 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 5 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Xiaomi planning second version of its revolutionary Mi Mix ‘bezel-less’ phone
- 5G progress at Ericsson could help enterprises work worldwide
- Apple smartphones outsold Samsung's in Q4
- Apple joins Wireless Power Consortium, charging up iPhone 8 rumor
- Google might be gearing up to remove millions of Play Store apps next month
PCW Evaluation Team
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
- How to quit Pokemon Go (or to start enjoying it again)
- Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- Time to ditch Foxtel and the iQ3: How to replace Foxtel packages with cheaper alternatives
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSenior C++ EngineerACT
- CCDesktop Engineer l WollongongNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst/ Iteration ManagerVIC
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Finance ConsultantWA
- FTFull Stack Web Developer .NET or JAVANSW
- TPAgile Business AnalystQLD
- CCDevops EngineerNSW
- FTDynamics AX Functional Consultant (Manufacturing and Trade & Logistics Modules)NSW
- CCIT Infrastructure ArchitectNSW
- FTData AnalystQLD
- CCSenior Storage System Engineer - Tivoli Storage SpecialistNSW
- FTSenior Software Engineer - JavaQLD
- CCStorage System EngineerNSW
- FTSnr SOC Security Coordinator - Perm - North Ryde areaNSW
- CCLevel 2 IT Service DeskQLD
- FT.Net DeveloperVIC
- FTSenior Business AnalystSA
- FTFront-End DevOps Developer/Consultant - IT Services - SydneyNSW
- TPICT Project CoordinatorQLD
- TPMicrosoft Analyst ProgrammerSA
- CCData ArchitectNSW
- FTFinancial ERP Customer SME / Solution Consultant / System AccountantNSW
- TPEnvironment Specialist(DevOps)QLD
- FTTechnical Consultant - SQL Server programming skillsACT
- FTBusiness AnalystNSW