Netherlands-based MVNO Lebara Mobile has partnered with Vodafone Australia to launch a new prepaid mobile SIM card service for local and international calls in the Australian market.
Mobile phones and PDAs may be loaded with more gadgets and gigabytes than ever, but a mountain of mobiles that adjusted for daylight savings a week early proved they can still be foiled by the tick of a clock.
Skype may launch a version of its mobile Voice-over-IP (VoIP) and instant messaging service as early as next week, according to a report from Om Malik of GigaOM. If true, the application could prove popular with cost-conscious iPhone users who'd like...
If Research In Motion opens its BlackBerry App World online store next week as rumored, it will be the second major mobile vendor to emulate the iPhone App Store and won't be the last.
Bookseller Barnes & Noble Inc. announced a beta version of a free e-reader for BlackBerry devices that allows users to purchase e-books much as they already can via the iPhone and other smartphones.
Michael Dell gave the strongest hint to-date that his company is developing a mobile Internet device or smartphone at a speech in Tokyo on Tuesday.
Apple's mobile-device user interface has made it so much easier to access the Internet compared to other mobile devices that its iPod Touch, which isn't even a mobile phone, beats out all mobile phones except the iPhone in terms of volume of Internet...
The cost of calling, texting and accessing the Internet via mobile phones while abroad is about to get cheaper for European residents, following an agreement Tuesday among lawmakers over the shape of a new mobile roaming law.
Toshiba will begin selling its first direct methanol fuel cell (DMFC) battery chargers later than expected after it ran into problems securing certain components for them, it said Monday.
Did software engineer Hanjuan Jin, who worked at Motorola for about eight years, steal thousands of confidential and proprietary technical documents to share with competitor Lemko and the People's Republic of China?
Palm reported a continued steep decline in its smartphone revenues for the quarter ending Feb. 27, as it nears the launch of the anticipated Palm Pre with Sprint.
Blackberry manufacturer Research in Motion (RIM) has launched a Web site for users of the smartphones dedicated to the latest news about Earth Hour.
Wi-Fi locator Total Hotspots and Rummble have joined forces to create an app that lets Apple iPhone users search for the nearest Wi-Fi hotspot from their handset no matter where they are in the world.
Palm's revenue plunged in its most recent quarter as the struggling company, preparing for the release of its next-generation device, sold 42 percent fewer smartphones than in the same period last year.
A new survey says millions of Americans expect to cut back on their mobile phone costs to save money if the recession continues as expected.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia X Performance review: Sony’s most disappointing product in years
- 2 Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- 3 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 4 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 5 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Google is building its own smartphone, report says
- Report: HTC-built Nexus 'Sailfish' leaks reveal the undercard in the next Nexus lineup
- What iOS 10 can tell us about the new iPhone
- Rumor check: Everything we think we know about the Galaxy Note 7
- Windows 10 phones finally gain NFC payment support as Wallet 2.0 rolls out in preview
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCServiceNow DeveloperVIC
- CCPMO ManagerVIC
- CCSalesforce Technical Business AnalystNSW
- CCSr Java Developer-JSP/Servlet,Hibernate, EJB3, Spring, RESTfulNSW
- CCRuby on Rails DeveloperNSW
- CCTechnical Writer | Experimental military technology | NV1ACT
- CCProject ManagerNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (J2EE/Oracle) 160704/AP/601Asia
- CCContract Junior Programmer (JAVA / SQL) 160621/JP/224Asia
- CCSenior Project ManagerNSW
- CCProject Manager | Experimental military technology | NV1ACT
- CCSenior IT Assistant (Office Automation/PC LAN) 160630/SITA/642Asia
- FTSenior Software Developer (Full Stack)SA
- FTInformation Security ConsultantACT
- CCMidrange Technical ArchitectQLD
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/SQL) 160620/AP/623Asia
- CCSolution DesignerNSW
- CCProject DirectorWA
- FTSystems application support analystNSW
- FTTechnical Consultant - ServerSA
- CCIT IT Project Management Support - data migration, SAP xECMNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/ SQL/Web) 160708/AP/352Asia
- CC.net DeveloperACT
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (MS ASP.NET/SQL) 160714/AP/265Asia
- CCProject ManagerNSW