After months of anticipation, Sprint said Tuesday that the Palm Pre smartphone will be available for purchase on June 6.
Smartphones - News
UK company Pure has announced the release of the Sirocco 150 -- a DAB (digital audio broadcast) radio that is also compatible with the iPhone 3G and iPod Touch.
Smartphone browsers are good enough to deliver Yahoo Mobile, so the search provider has killed off an on-device software version of the product that it was beta testing.
More than a quarter of 329 London workers surveyed admit they routinely take their laptop or other mobile computing device to bed to do work.
Nokia plans to cut approximately 170 employees working in logistics, production management and support, it said on Tuesday.
The UK National Policing Improvement Agency will set up mobile access to its central Holmes 2 investigation system.
In a potentially market-changing move, Microsoft Corp. plans to let customers of its upcoming Windows Marketplace for Mobile run purchased apps on as many as five Windows Mobile phones at the same time.
Photos alleging to be the Blackberry Storm 2 surfaced online Thursday to the site Crackberry. While the images are new, there is not a lot to get excited about. The supposed images of the next-gen Storm appear to reduce any high-hopes of what the act...
There's little doubt that Apple's App Store has proven wildly popular with iPhone and iPod touch users, who've downloaded more than a billion apps since the store opened for business less than a year ago. Naturally, most of us assume Apple's making a...
At the CeBIT tech tradeshow in Sydney, Plantronics announced the release of its Savi Go and Savi Office communications headsets.
Vodafone has revealed its customers will be able to send texts and picture messages as well as make phone calls from abroad for the same price as in the UK throughout this summer.
O2 on Thursday announced that the amount of money it made from each UK customer in the past quarter has dipped by 3.6 percent. The company said this represented better value for its customers, as O2 has carried just under 12.8 billion minutes of call...
Wouldn't it be great if, a few weeks after next month's WWDC, Apple maximum leader Steve Jobs returned--tanned, rested, healthy, and brandishing next-generation iPhones and other toys?
Apple on Wednesday started selling its iPhone 3G online, the first time in a year that consumers have been able to get their hands on the device without making a trip to an Apple retail store or buying from AT&T.
Zenprise is adding a BlackBerry device management option to its flagship MobileManager application.
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Acer Swift 7
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Lexar® Portable SSD
Huawei Mate 9
Google Daydream VR headset
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Surface Pro 4
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo R9s Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
- 3 HTC U Ultra phone full, in-depth review
- 4 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
- 5 Venom Blackbook Zero 14 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Samsung unveils Bixby voice assistant for upcoming Galaxy S8
- BlackBerry readies a more secure version of the Samsung Galaxy S7
- Android device updates: Nougat rollout begins for the Moto Z Play
- ZTE pays US$892M settlement to US over illegal sales to Iran
- Google Assistant learns how to read texts as its prime-time rollout continues
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- First look at the Formula 1 2017 pit lane in Melbourne, Australia
- LG 2017 OLED and Super LED UHD 4K TVs: Hands-on review
- Oppo R9s Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media ExecutiveNSW
- FTSolutions Architect - Digital Technologies Financial ServicesQLD
- FTDatabase Modelling SpecialistQLD
- FTDatabase Administrator - OracleQLD
- FTProject Manager - Finance BackgroundQLD
- CCFinancial/Logistics Administration OfficerACT
- FTIT ManagerVIC
- TPSystems ManagerQLD
- FTSenior Software Engineer x 2 - Adelaide Based (PV, NV2 or NV1 required)VIC
- FTSenior System/Network EngineerACT
- CCChange AnalystVIC
- CCIT Project Scheduler- Port MacquarieNSW
- CCProject MangerWA
- FTDatabase DeveloperVIC
- TPSenior .Net DeveloperQLD
- FTCitrix EngineerNSW
- FTSeeking all Java Developers!VIC
- CCBusiness Analyst AgileQLD
- FTDatabase Modelling SpecialistVIC
- FTDrupal Developer - SeniorQLD
- TPAnalyst Programmer (.Net)SA
- TPBusiness Project Manager - DigitalNSW
- CCSenior Storage System Engineer -NetApp & TSMNSW
- CCSolution Architect - Migration - TelcoVIC
- TPSenior/Lead AEM DeveloperQLD