Research In Motion (RIM) will debut an upgraded BlackBerry Storm in September, SlashGear is reporting. According to "a source very close to the issue," the Storm 2 will support Wi-Fi-a significant omission in the first-generation Storm, which debuted...
Smartphones - News
It was revealed last Friday that <a href="http://www.gamepro.com/games/xbox360/143401/mass-effect-2/">Mass Effect 2</a>, the sequel to Bioware's highly successful <a href="http://www.gamepro.com/games/xbox360/112284/mass-effect/">Mass Effect</a>, wil...
The latest Apple rumor has Verizon peddling new iPhones, but industry watchers figure it's pure fantasy-at least anytime soon.
Mobile phone shipments in the Philippines fell 20% sequentially in the fourth quarter of 2008 (4Q08) as the economic downturn continued to impact consumer spending adversely, according to IDC's Asia/Pacific Quarterly Mobile Phone Tracker, 4Q 2008.
Research In Motion is injecting the power of its popular BlackBerry push technology into the consumer arena by letting third-party developers write applications that tap into it.
Apple's decency police are at it again, and this time their target is industrial-rock band Nine Inch Nails. An updated version of the new NIN iPhone application -- nin: access -- has been rejected by Apple for "objectionable content." The NIN app v...
A growing number of Chinese iPhone applications let users trawl through maps, look up English words and check stock quotes, even though the smartphone has not been approved for use in China by the country's telecommunications regulatory authority.
Research In Motion (RIM) launched the latest edition of its BlackBerry Enterprise Server (BES), version 5.0, the company's core piece of BlackBerry infrastructure for secure, mobile corporate messaging, at its annual Wireless Enterprise Symposium (WE...
Telstra today announced the launch of a new mobile interface, dubbed the TelstraOne Experience, which will be exclusive to a range of Next G mobile phones.
Ever wished you could get "push" Gmail on your BlackBerry smartphone? Or securely -- and wirelessly -- sync your Google contacts and calendar? If so, your wishes may be granted this summer, thanks to a new service from the search giant.
Nokia today unveiled its latest E series smartphone in Australia -- the Nokia E75 -- and also launched a new e-mail service called Nokia Messaging.
Optus today announced new 'yes' and 'yes' Business GSM mobile plans targeted at consumers and small businesses.
Hewlett-Packard and Research In Motion plan to design and sell business software together for RIM's popular BlackBerry smartphones.
An upgrade to Zenprise's mobile-phone management software will let IT administrators find lost phones, using GPS to locate the devices.
Research in Motion's latest version of its BlackBerry Enterprise Server, which features a Web-based interface for device management, is now available.
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Lexar® Portable SSD
Huawei Mate 9
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Acer Swift 7
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Google Daydream VR headset
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Surface Pro 4
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- 2 ZTE Axon 7 review: Is ZTE dumping old stock on Australia?
- 3 Oppo R9s smartphone full review
- 4 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
- 5 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Android's next destination: Untethered VR headsets with Snapdragon 835
- MWC 17: What's coming, what's not, and what we really want to see
- Xiaomi planning second version of its revolutionary Mi Mix ‘bezel-less’ phone
- 5G progress at Ericsson could help enterprises work worldwide
- Apple smartphones outsold Samsung's in Q4
PCW Evaluation Team
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
- How to quit Pokemon Go (or to start enjoying it again)
- Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- Time to ditch Foxtel and the iQ3: How to replace Foxtel packages with cheaper alternatives
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCProject Manager TelecommunicationsQLD
- FTWeb Developer / Applications AnalystQLD
- CCStorage System EngineerNSW
- FTSenior Business AnalystVIC
- FTMid-Level Software Engineer x 2 - Positive Vetting, NV2 or NV1 required!!SA
- TPSenior Business AnalystQLD
- FTSenior Security Sales SpecialistVIC
- FTFull Stack Developer (Front and Back end)QLD
- CCSenior System AdministratorVIC
- FTSenior C++ EngineerACT
- FTSenior Web DeveloperNSW
- TPe-Learning Developer (Captivate 8)VIC
- FTSales Account Manager | Cloud Solutions | Global Tech GiantNSW
- TPImplementation Business Partner - Business ModernisationNSW
- CCSystem EngineerSA
- CCFront-End DeveloperQLD
- CCSenior Infrastructure EngineerNSW
- CCPMO Analyst - Financial ServicesNSW
- CCProcess Improvement Specialist - Six Sigma Black BeltVIC
- FTTechnical Business AnalystNSW
- FTSenior Database AdministratorVIC
- FTMid-Level Software Engineer x 2 - Adelaide Based (PV, NV2 or NV1 required)NSW
- FTProject Manager (Software product development)VIC
- CCDesktop Engineer l WollongongNSW
- TPSystem AdministratorVIC