A pair of iPhone developers who sell novelty applications that generate bodily function sound effects are squabbling over the phrase "pull my finger" in US federal court, documents filed last week show.
Smartphones - News
LG today announced a new flagship mobile phone, the ARENA (KM900).
Hacking an iPhone is against the law, Apple has argued in comments filed with the U.S. Copyright Office.
Sony Ericsson is working on a touchscreen phone with a 12.1-megapixel camera it announced on Sunday, but details on the upcoming Idou device were scarce.
Hewlett-Packard, News Corp.'s MySpace.com division, Bank of America and even Nokia rival Qualcomm have joined the foundation that was formed last year to shepherd the new open-source version of the Symbian mobile operating system.
Developers of Android applications finally will be able to charge consumers for them, ending a few months of free Android downloads and potentially making Google's mobile platform more attractive to developers.
Nokia has announced it will reduce production of mobile phones due to falling demand.
Thousands of Victorian customers have been cut-off from telephony and Internet connectivity as a result of the devastating Victorian bushfires.
Amazon Web Services customers will soon have a pair of options for managing their systems from an Apple iPhone.
Nokia is closing its R&D site in Jyväskylä, Finland. In the process about 320 employees will be laid off. The company is also making temporary cuts at its production facility in Salo, it announced on Wednesday.
Research In Motion, maker of the popular BlackBerry smartphone, Tuesday warned users of a critical bug that can expose Windows users to attack.
Research In Motion raised its forecast for subscriber additions in the current quarter but warned its profit will come in near the bottom of its previous expectations.
Vodafone and Hutchison Telecommunications have announced an agreement to merge their telecommunications businesses in Australia.
Vodafone has announced it will form a 50-50 joint venture company with rival mobile carrier Hutchison Whampoa, owner of the “3” brand, and offer services under the new name VHA.
While competitors like the Apple iPhone and the budding Google Android platform have garnered a lot of attention lately, Research in Motion (RIM), maker of the ubiquitous BlackBerry smartphone, sees itself as the right choice for businesses, a compan...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 2 Sony Xperia XZ review: turbo-charged last-gen phone
- 3 Sony X9300D and X8500D UHD 4K TV review
- 4 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
- 5 Moto X Force review: Leading features from a mid-range phone
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Google Keep adds app shortcuts, pinned messages in update
- New Windows 10 preview adds an iPhone Live Photos rival, Windows Ink improvements
- The Note7 will cost Samsung another US$3 billion in profit
- Google Phone app 5.1 adds in new gestures and interface tweaks
- Some reports of faulty Note7s invalidated
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- Japan Robot, gadget and car expo slideshow
- Panasonic DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review: Best all-round TV ever?
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTScrum MasterNSW
- FTGateway ManagerACT
- FTSenior Front End DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Solution Designer, Wealth ManagementNSW
- FTSOE ArchitectNSW
- CCQA Test Lead- Digital, Mobile, UX, AGILE, CloudNSW
- CCService Desk ConsultantTAS
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (CISCO/IT Security) 161028/AP/142Asia
- CCDigital Solutions ManagerNSW
- FTSenior MS Dynamics CRM ConsultantSA
- CCService Analyst (12-month contract)Asia
- CCSenior Siebel DeveloperACT
- FTLevel 2 Application SupportVIC
- PTService Management AnalystSA
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/SQL/Web) 161026/AP/632Asia
- CCJava Developers - Federal Government experienceNSW
- CCWeb Analytics AnalystNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - Telecom ProjectNSW
- CCContract Computer Operator (UNIX/Windows-based) 161014/CO/vmtAsia
- CCTest Lead with HP ALMACT
- CCAutomation Test AnalystNSW
- FTSenior Analyst ProgrammerNSW
- FTHands-on Service Desk Team LeadNSW
- CCPerformance AnalystNSW
- FTProduct ManagerVIC