Nokia unveiled its thinnest smartphone yet, the E55, and another slim smartphone with a sliding QWERTY keyboard, the E75, a replacement for the old Communicator model also known as "the brick." It also unveiled the 6710 Navigator and 6720 Classic pho...
Smartphones - News
Chinese telecommunications company Huawei has announced its first Android-powered smartphone at the GSMA Mobile World Congress in Barcelona to be commercially available in the third quarter of 2009.
LG Electronics CEO Skott Ahn had a little time on his hands before the company's news conference at the Mobile World Congress in Barcelona on Monday, so he called up his buddy Steve Ballmer, CEO of Microsoft, for a video chat on a prototype wristwatc...
Telstra has launched what it claims is the world’s fastest mobile broadband service, with peak download speeds of 21Mbps and with the intention of increasing it to 42Mbps later this year.
High Tech Computer (HTC), the largest maker of handsets that run Microsoft Windows Mobile software, unveiled updates to two of its most popular smartphones ever on Monday, the HTC Touch Diamond2 and HTC Touch Pro2 handsets.
Microsoft will introduce an application store with its newest version of Windows Mobile software, it planned to announce at Mobile World Congress, where it also was to formally open a limited beta for its My Phone data backup offering.
Nokia plans to introduce an applications store, initially accessible to about 50 million people, with some innovative social-networking features.
Business travelers will be able to use their BlackBerry smartphones to automatically forward e-mail to their ThinkPad notebook PCs with a US$150 device developed by Lenovo Group and Research in Motion (RIM), the two companies said Monday.
A pair of iPhone developers who sell novelty applications that generate bodily function sound effects are squabbling over the phrase "pull my finger" in US federal court, documents filed last week show.
LG today announced a new flagship mobile phone, the ARENA (KM900).
Hacking an iPhone is against the law, Apple has argued in comments filed with the U.S. Copyright Office.
Sony Ericsson is working on a touchscreen phone with a 12.1-megapixel camera it announced on Sunday, but details on the upcoming Idou device were scarce.
Hewlett-Packard, News Corp.'s MySpace.com division, Bank of America and even Nokia rival Qualcomm have joined the foundation that was formed last year to shepherd the new open-source version of the Symbian mobile operating system.
Developers of Android applications finally will be able to charge consumers for them, ending a few months of free Android downloads and potentially making Google's mobile platform more attractive to developers.
Nokia has announced it will reduce production of mobile phones due to falling demand.
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Acer Swift 7
Lexar® Portable SSD
Huawei Mate 9
Google Daydream VR headset
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Surface Pro 4
HP Pavilion x360 13”
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- 2 ZTE Axon 7 review: Is ZTE dumping old stock on Australia?
- 3 Oppo R9s smartphone full review
- 4 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 5 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Xiaomi planning second version of its revolutionary Mi Mix ‘bezel-less’ phone
- 5G progress at Ericsson could help enterprises work worldwide
- Apple smartphones outsold Samsung's in Q4
- Apple joins Wireless Power Consortium, charging up iPhone 8 rumor
- Google might be gearing up to remove millions of Play Store apps next month
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- How to quit Pokemon Go (or to start enjoying it again)
- Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- Time to ditch Foxtel and the iQ3: How to replace Foxtel packages with cheaper alternatives
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- TPIT Project ManagerNSW
- TPBI Commercial AnalystVIC
- CCSenior Business Analyst - AgileQLD
- FTLife/400 Resource - PermanentNSW
- FTPerformance TesterACT
- CCDigital Communications ManagerNSW
- FTDynamics AX Functional ConsultantQLD
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Technical ArchitectACT
- CCSOA Oracle DeveloperNSW
- CCSME in Openstack, AWSNSW
- TPService Desk Analyst - Level 1VIC
- CCTechnical Support AnalystACT
- CCIT Business AnalystNSW
- TPSenior Analyst Programmer - ContractQLD
- TPe-Learning Developer (Captivate 8)VIC
- TPTechnical Support Resource-Skype for BusinessVIC
- FTService Desk AnalystNSW
- CCProject ManagerSA
- FTFull Stack Web Developer .NET or JAVANSW
- FTDevelopment Manager - SaaSQLD
- FTDynamics AX Functional Consultant (Supply Chain Modules)NSW
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Technical ArchitectNSW
- CCLevel 1/2 SAP Support AnalystACT
- FTFull Stack PHP Developer - Focus on Front EndQLD
- FTData Conversion LeadNSW