Opera has added support for widgets to the latest beta release of its Mobile 9.5 browser. The release marks the second Opera Mobile 9.5 beta for Windows Mobile and the first-ever beta for UIQ-based phones, it announced on Monday.
Mozilla plans to release on Thursday an alpha version of its mobile browser today for Nokia's Internet tablets.
An uproar erupted when iPhone users discovered a so-called remote kill switch on their phones -- will it spur the same reaction in users of the G1, the first Android phone?
Mobile content creator Meganova BV has developed a program that enables iPhone users to easily share "virtual business cards".
The Australian Communications and Media Authority [ACMA] has proposed amending the law to allow the in-flight use of mobile phones.
Premier Media Group [PMG], owner of the Fox Sports Channel, has appointed m.Net to build a dedicated mobile site for Fox Sports Australia.
Apple has asked a federal judge to dismiss a lawsuit brought by dissatisfied iPhone 3G owners because they did not ask the company to repair their iPhones or refund their money, according to court papers made public Friday.
Zoho has added e-mail to its portfolio of Web-hosted applications for individuals and organizations.
RIM today unveiled the world’s first touch-screen BlackBerry device, the BlackBerry Storm 9530.
Telstra [ASX: TLS] has announced that the Australian cricket tour of India will be available live on Telstra's Next G mobile phones.
Toshiba is close to launching its first commercial direct-methanol fuel-cell device, which promises a faster way to recharge portable electronics products.
Apple boosted its share of the US consumer smart phone market by 55 percent after cutting the price of its iPhone and rolling out a 3G model this summer, a research firm said Monday.
The decision to unify the onset of daylight saving in participating states could cause troubles for some newer mobile phones, according to Telstra.
Finnish phone maker Nokia launched its first touch-screen phone on Thursday, intending to one-up Apple's iPhone on features and be competitively priced.
Nokia will stop developing its enterprise mobile e-mail platform Intellisync: its future enterprise e-mail systems will be based on platforms from Cisco, Microsoft and IBM, among others.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- How Intel knocked itself out of the smartphone chip market
- Intel's Atom architecture to live on despite smartphone chip cancellations
- Galaxy Note 6 rumors hint at IR autofocus, USB-C connectivity, new Snapdragon SoC
- LG shows off a smartphone display panel with integrated fingerprint reader
- Smartphone uptake passes its peak as industry appetite wanes
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCBusiness Analyst, Loyalty projectsNSW
- CCEnvironment ManagerVIC
- FTSharePoint DeveloperSA
- CCInfrastructure Solution Designer - Oracle Exadata/ExalogicVIC
- CCContract Snr IT Assistant (IT Operation/UNIX) 160504/SITA/982Asia
- CCIT Project CoordinatorNSW
- FTSenior Revenue Systems Functional AnalystSA
- CCSr. Iteration ManagerVIC
- CCHealthcare Test SpecialistSA
- CCProject ManagerVIC
- CCinstructional DesignerACT
- CCAnalyst Programmer (Lotus Notes/Networking) 160504/AP/781Asia
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/SQL/J2EE) 160511/AP/522Asia
- CCProject CoordinatorACT
- CCLead Administrator - Network and SecurityNSW
- FTLevel 2 IT Field Systems Engineer/Administrator - Multiple opportunitiesNSW
- CCSystem AnalystNSW
- CCSenior Java Analyst / AdministratorACT
- FTDatabase Administrator / ArchitectNSW
- FTSystem testersACT
- CCSolution Architect (security domain)VIC
- FTNV2 Defence Project Manager | Prince2 & PMBoK shop | Huge project pipelineACT
- CCAEM/CQ5 DeveloperNSW
- FTData AnalystNSW
- FTDeveloper - OSB/BPELNSW