Apple boosted its share of the US consumer smart phone market by 55 percent after cutting the price of its iPhone and rolling out a 3G model this summer, a research firm said Monday.
The decision to unify the onset of daylight saving in participating states could cause troubles for some newer mobile phones, according to Telstra.
Finnish phone maker Nokia launched its first touch-screen phone on Thursday, intending to one-up Apple's iPhone on features and be competitively priced.
Nokia will stop developing its enterprise mobile e-mail platform Intellisync: its future enterprise e-mail systems will be based on platforms from Cisco, Microsoft and IBM, among others.
Tired of getting the brush-off from Apple, Israeli researcher Aviv Raff Thursday disclosed technical details about a pair of iPhone security flaws that he first reported more than two months ago.
3 Mobile has unveiled a new set of mobile prepaid cap plans, aimed at giving customers greater control over how to use their credit.
Bending to criticism from iPhone developers, Apple Wednesday announced it is dropping the non-disclosure agreement (NDA) for applications that have been released.
SanDisk this week announced the launch of the world’s largest capacity microSDHC and Memory Stick Micro (M2) cards -- the first cards of their kind to offer 16GB of storage.
Facebook updated its iPhone application this week, posting version 2.0 on Apple's App Store for free download.
Toshiba has put a direct methanol fuel cell (DMFC) inside a mobile phone, but commercial availability of the technology isn't expected soon.
As wireless devices become more numerous within businesses, their convenience will be counterbalanced by an increasing potential for security problems, according to a Gartner analyst.
Imagine asking mobile operators to compete in an auction for the chance to offer you service and then switching from one operator to the next multiple times a day to get the best rate or more bandwidth.
Visa wants to become a part of your mobile phone, working with Nokia on realizing mobile payments and also announcing services for Google's Android platform.
T-Mobile is backpedaling on the limit it placed on the so-called unlimited data plan that will accompany its Android phone, but the operator isn't saying exactly what the new terms will be.
HTC this week announced the launch of its flagship smartphone in Australia, the Touch Pro.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 2 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 3 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 4 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 5 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- NSW government taps on Android Pay
- LG announces the V20, a phone squarely targeted at audiophiles
- When will your phone get Android Nougat?
- Report: Nexus home button animation and 'night light' option appear amid a batch of leaks
- Samsung officially announces the Galaxy Note 7 and a refreshed GearVR
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Loutus Notes) 160815/SA/102Asia
- CCSAP ArchitectSA
- FTBusiness Development Manager | ICT intelligent systems integrationVIC
- CCSenior Solutions Architect - SIEMVIC
- CCOracle DevelopersACT
- FTIT Infrastructure EngineerSA
- CCSr IT Support specialist - MCSE- L2/L3- Travelling requiredNSW
- CCSenior Project Manager - Contact CentresNSW
- CCInfrastructure Project Manager (12-month renewable contract)Asia
- CCService Desk Consultant_Level 1ACT
- CCSenior IT Project SpecialistVIC
- CCiOS DeveloperVIC
- CCSenior Business Analyst - GeneralVIC
- FTCapacity PlannerNSW
- FTJava DeveloperNSW
- CCTesting Resource ManagerVIC
- FTTechnical Lead | Senior Java Developer | EcommerceNSW
- CCContract Programmer (Data/File Backup Technology) 160826/P/283Asia
- FTCyber Security Sales Executive / Account DirectorNSW
- FTChange Management Specialist - IT Service ManagementNSW
- CCBusiness Intelligence Business AnalystSA
- CCSystem Analyst - NetIQNSW
- FTBack End Developer - Java, Spring, RESTNSW
- CCService Desk AnalystNSW
- FTApplications Support / Systems Administrator | DefenceACT