Telstra BigPond has announced it has exclusive Australian mobile rights to the multiplayer version of Spore.
If instead of writing this story I were telling it to you on my mobile phone, while rushing through an International Airport past crying babies and boarding announcements, you probably wouldn't understand half of what I'm about to say.
A Google executive Thursday heaped praise on Apple's iPhone, even with his company set to challenge Apple in this same space with its Android mobile computing platform.
Freshtel Holdings Limited [ASX: FRE] subsidiary Tesco Teleecoms has launched a new converged technology internet telephony service.
An iPhone 3G customer has filed the second lawsuit against Apple and US telecommunications provider AT&T over the popular phone. This one, by William J. Gillis Jr., was filed in San Diego, California and charges that the two companies deliberately mi...
Sony Ericsson wants Windows Mobile developers to start working on applications for its Xperia X1 and on Wednesday it announced a tailor-made SDK (software development kit) for the upcoming smartphone.
The Nokia N96 smartphone has started shipping, the Finnish phone giant said Wednesday.
In yet another example of Google's expanding influence, the search company's co-founder, Sergey Brin, said he expects the new Chrome browser to eventually become part of the Android wireless phone platform, which is under separate development by the ...
Microsoft is preparing to launch in the next few months a Web site called Skymarket to sell Windows Mobile OS applications, a job advertisement suggests.
Intel has snapped up British Linux house Opened Hand in another sign of the growing interest in the use of the operating system on mobile devices.
It may be too early, or too presumptuous, to call Apple's iPhone a technology icon, but all the other major equipment makers in the emerging smart phone realm are looking to create their own "iconic" device.
Apple Thursday said it will patch a bug in the iPhone's password-protected locking feature next month in a software update for the iconic smartphone.
Google unveiled on Thursday its plans for a store where mobile users can find Android applications, a concept similar to the iPhone's App Store.
Nokia and Lonely Planet today announced a partnership to distribute Lonely Planet content via the Nokia Maps application. Owners of Nokia handsets can now purchase and download Lonely Planet city guides for use on their phones.
LG Electronics will launch in October a netbook-class laptop PC based on Intel's Atom processor that also includes 3G wireless, it said Wednesday at the IFA show in Berlin.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- This sticker can wirelessly charge your smartphone or tablet
- Microsoft kills off another chunk of its smartphone activities; lays off 1850 staff
- Google's modular smartphone project sacrificed its original vision to move forward
- Android device updates: HTC 10 is getting stability fixes and preview 3 is headed to Android N
- Google I/O 2016: Every Android app – really – is coming to Chrome
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTManaging Security ConsultantQLD
- CCSecurity Administrative Support OfficerACT
- CCRelease Manager, InfrastructureNSW
- CCOracle Fusion SOA/BPEL DeveloperVIC
- CCPMO SupportQLD
- CCAnalyst Programmer (J2EE/Oracle/SQL*PLUS) 160519/AP/432Asia
- CCIT Security Consultant -NSW
- FTNetwork Engineer | Routing & switching | Design, implementation, L3 supportNSW
- FTSenior Java Developer / Technical LeadACT
- CCSenior Programmer (Data Engineering)NSW
- CCSolutions Architect - SAP HANAQLD
- CCSenior Business Analyst, Marketing SystemsNSW
- CCBI/Information/Data/Solution ArchitectNSW
- CCSenior Process AnalystVIC
- FTTechnical/Solutions ArchitectNSW
- CCBig Data DeveloperWA
- FTPerformance Test AnalystNSW
- FTOPEN_ASAP_Network Security AdministratorACT
- CCService Provider Manager - DesktopVIC
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Linux/Orcale/MySQL) 160531/SA/253Asia
- FTIT Support - Level 1NSW
- FTPega Operation Engineer - CEPNSW
- CCNV1 Consultant | Groundbreaking Defence decision support applicationACT
- FTData Feeds Developer | Financial Services | C# & SQLNSW
- CCBusiness Systems AnalystQLD