Apple hinted that the iPhone might become more useful to business workers during a discussion hosted by Morgan Stanley on Wednesday.
Yahoo will add OnePlace to its suite of services for mobile phones in the second quarter, offering a single repository for photos, Web links, news feeds, travel plans and 40 or so other kinds of content.
Microsoft said this week that it will deliver a version of its Silverlight media player for Nokia's market-leading S60 platform for smartphones by the end of this year.
Google's quest to keep browser-based applications running while offline is expanding to where it may be needed most: mobile devices.
Acer, the world's third largest PC vendor, has signed an agreement to buy handheld device maker E-Ten Information Systems of Taiwan.
A router announced this week by Agito Networks is designed to help companies with wireless local-area networks (WLANs) save money on mobile phone calls.
Opera Mobile and Opera Mini users will start seeing a Google search bar on their browser start pages, based on an agreement between the companies.
With more than 1 billion phones sold globally for the first time, 2007 was a banner year for mobile phone sales. As sales continue to grow, the big questions this year are whether global market leader Nokia can expand in North America, and whether Mo...
Telstra will try again next month to shut off its CDMA network through a submission to Communications Minister Stephen Conroy which details new changes to its Next G network.
LinkedIn is taking its professional social networking site mobile. The company Monday is launching a beta version of a new site that will allow users to look up profiles of other users and keep up to date with their network from mobile devices.
If you're holding your breath for the Apple iPhone software development kit, and your authorized attempt to build native applications for the wildly popular handheld, you may have to hold it a bit longer.
Imagine tapping out text messages on a device the size of an index card and as flat as a piece of paper, then folding it in thirds to hold it to your ear and make a phone call. Refold it in a slightly different shape and wrap it around your wrist, wh...
CSIRO has developed a prototype portable device that will allow people to do business across the Internet on any computer in a trusted manner.
Two notable trends emerged from last week's <a href="http://www.mobileworldcongress.com">Mobile World Congress</a> 2008 show in Barcelona (no, I didn't get to go). First, manufacturers are coming out with iPhone-like touch-screen devices, and second,...
Sony is beating its own target for reducing greenhouse gas emissions and will begin promoting a sustainable lifestyle to consumers through its products, its chief executive said Friday.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Kogan Agora 4G Pro review: the final word on Kogan's best smartphone
- 2 Sony Xperia Z4 Tablet (LTE) review: The tablet of choice for anyone on Android
- 3 Bose SoundLink Mini II Bluetooth speaker review
- 4 Apple MacBook Air 2015 review: Only better with time
- 5 Lenovo ThinkPad T550 laptop
Join the PC World newsletter!
Deals on PC World
- Networking, Wireless & VoIP
Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Is the smartphone market saturated?
- Not all Lumia smartphones will get an upgrade to Windows 10
- Motorola's revamped Moto range is coming to Australia
- OnePlus 2 goes official from $329
- Most Android phones can be hacked with a simple MMS message or multimedia file
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCAccount Strategist | Sales Executive | Global Search EngineNSW
- FTTechnical Sales Support Representative - The Worlds largest Search Engine!NSW
- FTField EngineerNSW
- FTBusiness Development Manager & Account ManagerVIC
- CCLead Generator - Software SolutionsNSW
- FTDesktop Engineering ManagerNSW
- CCMarketing Coordinator - World's largest search engine!NSW
- FTSenior Network EngineerNSW
- FTDevOps Consultant - Microsoft Experience - Digital ConsultancyVIC