Sharp is looking to get your engines running. Literally.
AS the industry prepares for the biggest mobile phone release since the iPhone with the Android-based HTC Google phone in the US this week, HTC has remained silent over when the device will be available here instead releasing the Touch Pro through ca...
The first Android phone looks a lot like the fuzzy pictures that have surfaced online for months, with a touch screen similar to the iPhone and a full slide-out keyboard.
Even though three companies hosted the launch event and the software is backed by a consortium, the introduction of the first Android phone made it very clear that Android is about one company: Google.
The new T-Mobile G1 wireless phone, announced Tuesday by T-Mobile USA, Google and HTC, generated attention for its use of the open Android platform, but it will be locked to the T-Mobile USA network and it doesn't appear to be heavily focused on busi...
Open source developer NeoPwn has built what it claims is the first Wi-Fi penetration testing platform to run from a mobile phone.
Vodafone Australia today launched MusicStation, which the company says is Australia’s first unlimited mobile music download service.
Tuesday marks the long-awaited introduction for US customers of the first phone running Google's Android software, but some experts warn phone users not to get their hopes up too high.
A week after Apple rejected his iPhone application and barred it from selling on the App Store, developer Alex Sokirynsky has turned to a little-known, but still Apple-approved, distribution channel to sell his work.
Here it is: the first ever BlackBerry with a touch screen.
T-Mobile USA will become the first company in the world to announce a mobile phone based on Google's Android OS at a New York press conference September 23, the New York Times reports, citing T-Mobile.
Google has been steadily upgrading its Google Maps for mobile applications since 2007 and Wednesday added free walking directions and the ability to find street view imagery on a mobile device, the same as it has made possible with a desktop computer...
Nokia Australia is now offering 24-month extended warranties for new Nokia phones.
A Dick Smith Electronics store in Cairns, Queensland, is in hot water over allegations it recently sold a mobile phone containing pornographic photos. The customer, a university student, was "shocked and disgusted" when she discovered the images on t...
Google provided a glimpse of its Android operating system running on a mobile phone for the first time in Europe on Tuesday, in a limited viewing ahead of its imminent launch.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
- 2 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 3 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 4 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 5 Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge Review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- iOS 10 slower off the uptake mark
- Hands-on: Google Assistant's Allo chatbot outdoes Cortana, Siri as your digital pal
- HTC announces the Desire 10 Pro and Desire 10 Lifestyle smartphones
- Report: Samsung's overzealous efforts to beat Apple lead to battery woes
- The iPhone 7's sleeper hit feature is its display
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCVideo Conference Support Officer- VoIP, LAN, WAN, RemedyNSW
- FTTest Manager (HP Quality Centre / ARIBA)NSW
- FTOutbound TelesalesVIC
- FTBusiness Development Manager | ICT intelligent systems integrationVIC
- CCSolution ArchitectQLD
- FTScrum Master | High Profile FintechNSW
- FTTest SpecialistSA
- CCJava / J2ee ProgrammersACT
- FTTechnical Business Analyst | Marketing ServicesNSW
- CCSenior Change ManagerVIC
- CCInfrastructure Project Manager - DCR ProjectNSW
- CCProgram Manager - Data InsightVIC
- FTJava DeveloperNSW
- FTEMC Storage ConsultantWA
- FTCertification and Accreditation Security ConsultantACT
- CCSoftware TesterACT
- FTSenior Project Manager | TelecommunicationVIC
- CCE-Commerce - Senior Web DeveloperNSW
- CCBusiness ArchitectNSW
- FTCustomer Solutions Engineer | Voice | Data | TelcoNSW
- CCDesktop Infrastructure SpecialistACT
- CCContract Systems Analyst (IT Security) 160928/JP/653Asia
- FTSenior Front End DeveloperNSW
- CCPMO AnalystNSW
- CCFull Stack Application Developer - IoT projectsVIC