Premier Media Group [PMG], owner of the Fox Sports Channel, has appointed m.Net to build a dedicated mobile site for Fox Sports Australia.
Smartphones - News
Apple has asked a federal judge to dismiss a lawsuit brought by dissatisfied iPhone 3G owners because they did not ask the company to repair their iPhones or refund their money, according to court papers made public Friday.
Zoho has added e-mail to its portfolio of Web-hosted applications for individuals and organizations.
RIM today unveiled the world’s first touch-screen BlackBerry device, the BlackBerry Storm 9530.
Telstra [ASX: TLS] has announced that the Australian cricket tour of India will be available live on Telstra's Next G mobile phones.
Toshiba is close to launching its first commercial direct-methanol fuel-cell device, which promises a faster way to recharge portable electronics products.
Apple boosted its share of the US consumer smart phone market by 55 percent after cutting the price of its iPhone and rolling out a 3G model this summer, a research firm said Monday.
The decision to unify the onset of daylight saving in participating states could cause troubles for some newer mobile phones, according to Telstra.
Finnish phone maker Nokia launched its first touch-screen phone on Thursday, intending to one-up Apple's iPhone on features and be competitively priced.
Nokia will stop developing its enterprise mobile e-mail platform Intellisync: its future enterprise e-mail systems will be based on platforms from Cisco, Microsoft and IBM, among others.
Tired of getting the brush-off from Apple, Israeli researcher Aviv Raff Thursday disclosed technical details about a pair of iPhone security flaws that he first reported more than two months ago.
3 Mobile has unveiled a new set of mobile prepaid cap plans, aimed at giving customers greater control over how to use their credit.
Bending to criticism from iPhone developers, Apple Wednesday announced it is dropping the non-disclosure agreement (NDA) for applications that have been released.
SanDisk this week announced the launch of the world’s largest capacity microSDHC and Memory Stick Micro (M2) cards -- the first cards of their kind to offer 16GB of storage.
Facebook updated its iPhone application this week, posting version 2.0 on Apple's App Store for free download.
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Lexar® Portable SSD
Google Daydream VR headset
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
Huawei Mate 9
Acer Swift 7
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Surface Pro 4
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- 2 ZTE Axon 7 review: Is ZTE dumping old stock on Australia?
- 3 Oppo R9s smartphone full review
- 4 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
- 5 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Android's next destination: Untethered VR headsets with Snapdragon 835
- MWC 17: What's coming, what's not, and what we really want to see
- Xiaomi planning second version of its revolutionary Mi Mix ‘bezel-less’ phone
- 5G progress at Ericsson could help enterprises work worldwide
- Apple smartphones outsold Samsung's in Q4
PCW Evaluation Team
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
- How to quit Pokemon Go (or to start enjoying it again)
- Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- Time to ditch Foxtel and the iQ3: How to replace Foxtel packages with cheaper alternatives
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FT.Net DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior Learning Specialist - Global OrganisationQLD
- FTDynamics AX Functional Consultant (Manufacturing and Trade & Logistics Modules)ACT
- FTSenior Full Stack .Net Developer - Internet of ThingsNSW
- CCTechnical Consultant - ITSM/HP Service ManagerVIC
- CCService ManagerACT
- FTSenior C++ EngineerACT
- FTDynamics AX Functional Consultant (Supply Chain Modules)QLD
- FTMid-Level Software Engineer x 2 - Adelaide Based (PV, NV2 or NV1 required)ACT
- FTMicrosoft ProgrammerSA
- FTScrum MasterQLD
- CCPMO ManagerNSW
- CCTest Automation EngineerVIC
- FTAndroid DeveloperNSW
- CCSharepoint Business AnalystACT
- FTSalesforce Technical Consultant/Architect Global IT Company - SydneyNSW
- CCSenior Storage System Engineer - Tivoli Storage SpecialistNSW
- CCLevel 1/2 SAP Support AnalystACT
- FTNodeJS DeveloperNSW
- CCSAP Billing & Invoicing ConsultantNSW
- FTSAP BW ConsultantACT
- FTTechnical Consultant - SQL Server programming skillsACT
- FTDynamics AX Functional Consultant (Manufacturing and Trade & Logistics Modules)WA
- CCTest Planner - Infrastructure/Data CentreACT
- CCUser Experience Designer - Part time - Short contractACT