Vodafone Australia today announced their range of plans for the iPhone 3G, which will be launched on 11 July.
Less that one week after going on sale via its own e-commerce site, the 900MHz version of OpenMoko's Neo FreeRunner Linux phone has sold out, but don't despair yet as more are on the way.
The hacking and unlocking fanfare that surrounded Apple's first iPhone will be nowhere near as rampant with the iPhone 3G.
Motorola and Research in Motion have released the BlackBerry Connect client software for the MOTO Q with local mobile service plans.
Apple will launch its revamped MobileMe online service Wednesday night sometime between 6 p.m. and midnight PDT, the company said in a message posted to the current .Mac site.
Developers have created an easy way to load Android, Google's mobile-phone OS that is still in the works, on Nokia's N810 open-source handheld devices.
iPhones and sustainable agriculture don't have a lot in common, but a bedraggled group of publicity-seekers and iPhone enthusiasts who want the next US president to plant an organic farm on the White House lawn have connected the two as a reason to l...
Optus has unveiled pricing across its iPhone 3G pre-paid and contract plans just days after Telstra revealed its own iPhone retail pricing.
Wi-Fi operator Tomizone yesterday announced an independent Australian Wi-Fi service for the Apple iPhone. The service is slated to begin on 11 July, the same day the iPhone 3G is released locally.
Australia will be among the first 22 countries alongside the US, UK, Germany and Japan, to receive the new iPhone from Friday, July 11.
The Minister for Broadband, Communications and the Digital Economy, Senator Stephen Conroy, today announced $8 million worth of funding to enhance mobile phone coverage in rural areas of Australia.
Linux nuts longing for a mobile phone that runs their favourite open source operating system needn't wait much longer with the much-delayed OpenMoko Neo FreeRunner to be available for purchase this month.
Telstra (ASX:TLS) today unveiled a new service that will allow its customers to find the location of mobile phone users in near-real time.
Asia and Western Europe will take up more than 60 percent of the US$300 billion annual global mobile payment transaction value, for digital and physical goods, by 2013.
The American Civil Liberties Union (ACLU) and the Electronic Frontier Foundation (EFF) are asking a federal court to order the US Department of Justice to turn over records about the agency's tracking of mobile phone users.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 2 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
- 3 Sony Xperia X Performance review: Sony’s most disappointing product in years
- 4 Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- 5 Huawei Mate 8 review: probably the best all-round Android phone you can buy
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Samsung files artificial muscle patent for use in flexible smartphones
- The affordable new Moto E grows in size, but not price
- Qualcomm's Snapdragon 821 is now the company's fastest mobile chip
- Snapchat launches Memories so you can save and search for past stories
- RIP: The BlackBerry Classic and its iconic keyboard is dead
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- CCSoftware Developer- CobolACT
- CCTest Lead-Agile, SCRUM, HP QC, JIRA, UX Government backgroundNSW
- CCAccounts Reconciliation Officer/ AdministratorNSW
- CCProject CoordinatorNSW
- CCSenior Systems SpecialistNSW
- CCTest Manager - Baseline SecurityVIC
- CCSenior Back-end .Net DeveloperNSW
- FTGraduate IT supportNSW
- CCTest ManagerNSW
- FTSenior Natural/ADABAS ProgrammerSA
- CCMac (iOS) Support Engineer - $30 p/h - Three Year ContractNSW
- CCPMO ManagerVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (HTML/JAVA/UNIX) 160804/AP/172Asia
- FT1st Level IT Support - Microsoft EnvironmentNSW
- CCSenior Agile Java/Spring/AngularJS EngineerNSW
- FTPortfolio Project Governance AnalystNSW
- CCPre-Sales Consulting Business AnalystVIC
- FTSenior .Net DeveloperSA
- FTSAP FS-PM/FS-PQM SpecialistVIC
- CCBusiness Analyst - Logistic and TransportVIC
- CCCRM Technical Consultant / DeveloperNSW
- FTDefence Network Architect | NV2ACT
- CCDigital Project Manager, AgileNSW
- CCSales Support Associate - TelecommunicationsNSW