Can a serious YouTuber reasonably use a mere phone to shoot all her videos? That's what LG promises as consumers weigh options in a crowded marketplace for super-sized phablets.
Smartphones - News
Samsung Galaxy Note 7 users in Australia have been told to power down their phones and return them, after reports that dozens of the devices have caught fire amid battery problems.
Android 7.0—aka, Android Nougat or just Android N—is rolling out to Nexus devices in the coming weeks. There are more than 250 improvements, but try these ones first.
Service NSW is the first government agency in Australia to adopt Google’s cashless Android Pay service.
The phone promises 'concert-like audio', though the challenge will be getting buyers to care in a crowded smartphone market.
Our continually updated list has all the latest details, announcements, and rumors to give you the best possible picture of when you'll get Android 7.0.
A quick double-tap on the home screen could also reveal all those notifications waiting for you.
Samsung's latest Galaxy phone allows you to unlock it with a glance, drop it in a puddle, and hide your private files.
The Galaxy Note 7 is not a major improvement over its predecessor, but it offers so much more than other smartphones in its pricing class.
The company debuted the next generation of its famous phablet lineup, but don't expect a big departure from the Galaxy S7. There's also a new GearVR headset to accompany it.
A divisive Apple Watch feature could help Apple ditch the bezel on iOS devices.
The company says it's 'the world's most secure Android phone,' but is that enough to spur sales?
We review the Droid editions of the Moto Z and Moto Z Force, Motorola's latest high-end Android smartphones.
Samsung has registered two U.S. patents for technology that would connect tiny plates with ‘robotic muscles’ in a matrix to enable Smartphones to be bent and retain virtually any shape.
There's a new Moto E3 coming with a beefed up camera and a (presumably) low price.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 2 Sony Xperia XZ review: turbo-charged last-gen phone
- 3 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
- 4 Sony X9300D and X8500D UHD 4K TV review
- 5 Moto X Force review: Leading features from a mid-range phone
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Pixel demand is higher than expected, with some pre-orders being pushed back to November
- Beleaguered Samsung now fending off reports of Galaxy S7 Edge phones catching fire
- New Samsung loyalty program hints that the Note line may not be dead after all
- Google's Pixel XL is much easier to repair than the Nexus 6P
- Google Keep adds app shortcuts, pinned messages in update
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- Japan Robot, gadget and car expo slideshow
- Panasonic DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review: Best all-round TV ever?
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCProject Manager, SuperannuationNSW
- CCIT Risk ManagerNSW
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Functional Consultant Advanced Warehouse ManagementVIC
- CCSolution ArchitectNSW
- CCSecurity Architecture ManagerVIC
- FTIT Manager - Infrastructure Strategy and OperationsNSW
- TPSenior Business AnalystNSW
- CCIT Manager - ANZNSW
- CCDatacenter EngineerNSW
- FTSoftware DeveloperWA
- CCOracle SOA DeveloperNSW
- CCSalesforce CRM ManagerNSW
- FTSenior Service Delivery ManagerVIC
- TPBusiness AnalystQLD
- CCSenior Visual DesignerNSW
- FTProject Manager (HR, Payroll)VIC
- CCService Desk ConsultantNSW
- CCWeb DeveloperNSW
- FTData Governance Project Manager | 6 month ContractNSW
- FTDevOps EngineerVIC
- FTSenior Infrastructure EngineerNSW
- TPOracle Apex DeveloperWA
- FTSolution Architect with end user computing (EUC) experienceNSW
- FTSenior Business Analyst - Telco - Melbourne CBDVIC
- CCWeb DeveloperNSW