Three ostensibly safe Note7 phones have gone up in flames, begging the question, Is it time to ditch the Note7 entirely and wait for Note8?
Smartphones - News
Shipments of devices powered by Apple's and Microsoft's operating systems will end 2016 down from the year before, research firm Gartner said this week.
Instead of swapping Hangouts for Allo, Google is apparently more interested in pushing out a better video call experience than a messaging alternative.
The company's investigating whether the unit that caused the evacuation of a Southwest jet was indeed a replacement.
Windows 10 Mobile suffers yet another blow as Lenovo calls Microsoft's long-term smartphone support into question.
It's official: Google's Nexus device lineup is no more, usurped by premium Pixel hardware.
The Pixel's new Quick Switch Adapter provides a quick and easy way to move data from an older iPhone or Android device to your new Pixel phone.
Not ready to throw away your 3.5mm headphones? Here are some adapters that might be able to help.
A new Kickstarter campaign pitching an iPhone 7 adapter that allows users to plug in a set of analog headphones while also charging the phone has already garnered nearly four times its funding goal.
Still on the fence about whether you should upgrade to the iPhone 7? Here's what you should know.
The iPhone 7 just came out, so of course rumors are already swirling about next year's model.
Replacement Galaxy Note7 smartphones are safe, Samsung said in attempting to reassure customers this week after reports that consumers in South Korea, China and the U.S. said the replacement devices were running too hot.
Samsung says the replacement phones, part of 1 million shipped now in use, are safe and not prone to catching fire.
BlackBerry will stop making hardware to focus on software, but that doesn't mean the iconic phones are done for—yet.
Expect to pay more than you usually would for a Nexus, with the cheaper option of the pair to cost $649.
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Lexar® Portable SSD
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Huawei Mate 9
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Acer Swift 7
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Google Daydream VR headset
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Surface Pro 4
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo R9s Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
- 3 HTC U Ultra phone full, in-depth review
- 4 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
- 5 Venom Blackbook Zero 14 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Samsung unveils Bixby voice assistant for upcoming Galaxy S8
- BlackBerry readies a more secure version of the Samsung Galaxy S7
- Android device updates: Nougat rollout begins for the Moto Z Play
- ZTE pays US$892M settlement to US over illegal sales to Iran
- Google Assistant learns how to read texts as its prime-time rollout continues
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- First look at the Formula 1 2017 pit lane in Melbourne, Australia
- LG 2017 OLED and Super LED UHD 4K TVs: Hands-on review
- Oppo R9s Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media ExecutiveNSW
- FTSystem Support ConsultantNSW
- TPSystems ManagerQLD
- FTSolution Architect - StorageVIC
- FTDevOps/Senior Sys Admin - eCommerce - Permanent - Sydney Northern BeachesNSW
- FTDrupal Developer - SeniorQLD
- CCSenior ABAP DeveloperQLD
- CCChange & Deployment ManagerVIC
- TPPerformance Test Analyst - Perth BasedQLD
- CCService Desk Analyst - TelcoTAS
- TPAgile Implementation LeadNSW
- FTSalesforce Senior Developer | Solution DesignerQLD
- FTTechnical Business AnalystNSW
- FTDevops EngineerVIC
- CCInfrastructure Business AnalystACT
- CCGIS Developer - GeocortexWA
- FTSenior System/Network EngineerACT
- CC3 x UX Designers - 3 month contract initially - IT Services company - SydneyNSW
- TPSenior Project CoordinatorVIC
- FTProduct Manager / Business Analyst Clinical Solutions (Lorenzo)QLD
- TPSolution Architect - Real-Time Tracking SystemVIC
- FTEnterprise ArchitectQLD
- CCBusiness Analyst Team LeadNSW
- FTWeb Support LeadQLD
- FTSenior Java DeveloperQLD