FCC certification or some other technicality could be the culprit, as LG wouldn't rule out bringing it to our shores in the future.
BlackBerry has stopped producing phones with its in-house operating system as the company focuses on a more secure Android.
The company plans to launch two more Android phones this year before it decides to quit the device business.
There are modular components inside and out, which will help those who would rather make minor repairs when something goes awry.
There's some ambiguity on what exactly the Leica partnership means, but early indications are the phones offer admirable low-light performance.
Long-rumored Surface phones may not arrive until 2017 as Microsoft puts its phone plans on ice.
Vodafone is preparing to offer Voice over Wi-FI – VoWIFI – to its customers “shortly”, the telco’s CEO, Iñaki Berroeta, yesterday told the CommsDay Summit in Sydney.
According to SquareTrade Labs, the new iPhone SE is not as durable as the iPhone 6s.
You can get in line now for a chance at the beta build, which is set to undergo four to eight weeks of testing.
Telstra responded to a recent string of outages on Sunday with 24 hours of free data for all mobile customers.
Telstra customers set a new record on 3 April by downloading 2686 terabytes of data using the telco’s mobile network.
Google's never-ending quest to organize all the world's information might include plans to run all your group conversations.
It's not ready for primetime yet, but work is under way to make wireless charging significantly faster at replenishing your battery.
iPhone SE teardown: Apple’s smaller handset combines 2016 internals with a 2012 touchscreen.
Microsoft's Terry Myerson says that Windows Phone simply isn't a priority right now.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
- 2 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 3 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 4 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 5 Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge Review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- BlackBerry stops making hardware, but BlackBerry phones live on
- Google Pixel image leaked, revealing new home screen and rounded icons
- iOS 10 slower off the uptake mark
- Hands-on: Google Assistant's Allo chatbot outdoes Cortana, Siri as your digital pal
- HTC announces the Desire 10 Pro and Desire 10 Lifestyle smartphones
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTScrum Master | High Profile FintechNSW
- FTNetwork and Security Design EngineerNSW
- FTJava DeveloperNSW
- FTCertification and Accreditation Security ConsultantACT
- FTNetApp Storage ConsultantWA
- CCTechnical Architect/DesignerACT
- CCData Analyst | Data Management Framework | Experience in RNSW
- CCContract Systems Analyst (IT Security) 160928/JP/653Asia
- CCJava / J2ee ProgrammersACT
- CCICT Security AuditorACT
- CCFull Stack Application Developer - IoT projectsVIC
- FTTest SpecialistSA
- CCContract Web Developer (160915/WD/vmp)Asia
- CCE-Commerce - Senior Web DeveloperNSW
- FTTeam Leader Full Stack, Python, FinanceNSW
- CCSolution ArchitectQLD
- CCBusiness Analyst with change management experienceACT
- FTMDM EngineerNSW
- FTBackup ConsultantWA
- CCLAN ConsultantWA
- FTBusiness Development Manager | ICT intelligent systems integrationVIC
- FTOutbound TelesalesVIC
- CCInfrastructure Project Manager - DCR ProjectNSW
- CCSenior Infrastrcture Project ManagerACT
- FTInfrastructure Solutions ArchitectACT