This could be a sign that Google's beta build of Android could come to more non-Nexus devices.
Smartphones - News
It seems no flagship phone line is complete without some type of pink option.
Microsoft's new patent filing envisions a trackpoint with an embedded fingerprint sensor, enabling Windows Hello in mobile devices.
The update also makes several interface improvements, though it's only for Nexus devices.
Which battery case should you get? Watch as we review Apple’s ergonomic Smart Battery Case, Mophie’s more affordable Juice Pack Reserve, and Kuke’s battery case with external storage options.
The Nvidia Shield Tablet K1 and Sony Xperia Z2, Z3, and Z3 Compact are part of a hefty batch of updates this week.
A programmable shortcut button can launch a favorite app with one tap on the case.
Microsoft has its own mobile operating system, but that hasn't stopped it from opening a public beta for a new iPhone keyboard.
HTC’s new flagship doesn’t offer a lot of frills or gimmicks, but gets the basics right.
Jon, Jason, and Gordon discuss the latest mega smartphones, dismal PC sales, and whether you will soon have a 10-core CPU.
Love the manual camera controls. Love the display. The battery-swapping scheme is better than ever, but the LG G5 still has a few problems.
Executive News Editor Ken Mingis talks with Apple expert Michael deAgonia about the new iPhone SE (in Rose Gold!) and takes Senior Editor Keith Shaw's gadget quiz.
Currently, the number of unused mobile devices cluttering Australian homes has reached the 25.5 million mark, according to new data released by not-for-profit program, MobileMuster.
The burden of Microsoft's efforts to secure Windows 10 is now falling on PC, tablet and smartphone makers.
Buying an iPhone with just 16GB of storage means you'll have to make some sacrifices that defeat the point of having a new iPhone in the first place.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 2 Sony Xperia XZ review: turbo-charged last-gen phone
- 3 Sony X9300D and X8500D UHD 4K TV review
- 4 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
- 5 Moto X Force review: Leading features from a mid-range phone
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- New Samsung loyalty program hints that the Note line may not be dead after all
- Google's Pixel XL is much easier to repair than the Nexus 6P
- Google Keep adds app shortcuts, pinned messages in update
- New Windows 10 preview adds an iPhone Live Photos rival, Windows Ink improvements
- The Note7 will cost Samsung another US$3 billion in profit
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- Japan Robot, gadget and car expo slideshow
- Panasonic DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review: Best all-round TV ever?
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- TPSenior Helpdesk OfficerACT
- CCSAP GRC ConsultantACT
- CCSolution ArchitectNSW
- FTCommercial Contracts Manager - DefenceSA
- FTDevOps EngineerVIC
- TPTraining ManagerVIC
- CCSenior Java Analyst Programmer - Front Office TradingNSW
- FTUX Design LeadNSW
- CCProject SchedulerVIC
- CCWeb Content EditorQLD
- CCWeb Analytics AnalystNSW
- CCSenior Siebel DeveloperACT
- TPBusiness Process AnalystNSW
- CCContract IT Assistant (PC LAN Support) 161020/ITA/652Asia
- CCSalesforce CRM ManagerNSW
- TPChange Manager | GovernmentQLD
- CCTechnical Consultant MS Dynamics AX - Brisbane BasedQLD
- CCSenior Front End DeveloperSA
- CCSenior Java DeveloperNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (IT Security) 161018/AP/383Asia
- FTBusiness/Technical Consultant (CPM)QLD
- FTMULTIPLE PERM PROJECT MANAGERSACT
- CCSenior Security EngineerNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystACT
- CCNetwork DesignerVIC