With the latest hardware, such a simple mistake won't permanently damage your phone.
Parent company Lenovo doesn't want its mobile lineup to lag behind when it comes to core features and design.
Vodafone has made enhancements to its 4G network for areas of regional New South Wales and the ACT.
HTC clearly took some design inspiration from the Nexus 6P, building its own camera visor on the back.
The first smartphone in the world to have a 4K display, Sony’s Xperia Z5 Premium, is now on sale in Australia.
Google’s digital wallet, Android Pay, will launch in Australia next year, the company announced today.
It looks like Samsung will add a pressure-sensitive display and high-speed charging port to the upcoming Galaxy S7.
You'll be shocked, but inside it's mostly battery.
Apple started selling a battery case for the iPhone 6 and iPhone 6S, a tacit admission that the smartphone doesn't have enough juice to power the increasing demands of some owners, as well as that there's more money to be made in the accessories mark...
Samsung's next flagship Galaxy smartphone, the S7, is expected to be announced next year amid predictions that it will have a faster processor and will restore the storage expansion slot.
Refunds in the vicinity of hundreds of thousands of dollars are owed to Australians who have purchased smartphones from online retailer Yatango Mobile.
A BlackBerry running on Android was an eventuality. BlackBerry 10, the company’s home baked operating system, is comprehensive, but a lack of application support meant BlackBerry’s smartphones could be used for a lot less. When BlackBerry announced ...
Optus is sweetening online pre-orders for the Lumia 950 and Lumia 950 XL with an Xbox giveaway.
The company tries to make good with is customers, while trying to shift some of the blame to "cheaply made" third-party chargers.
Telstra has extended its 17 year partnership with the National Rugby League (NRL), signing a five year naming and mobile digital rights agreement providing access to the best free and subscription content, including great live NRL action on mobiles.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 2 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
- 3 Sony Xperia X Performance review: Sony’s most disappointing product in years
- 4 Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- 5 Huawei Mate 8 review: probably the best all-round Android phone you can buy
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Blackberry announces DETK50, a secure US$299 Android phone
- Samsung files artificial muscle patent for use in flexible smartphones
- The affordable new Moto E grows in size, but not price
- Qualcomm's Snapdragon 821 is now the company's fastest mobile chip
- Snapchat launches Memories so you can save and search for past stories
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- CCProject CoordinatorACT
- CCUX / UI Visual DesignerNSW
- FTChange ManagerNSW
- CCMac (iOS) Support Engineer - $30 p/h - Three Year ContractNSW
- CCSenior Test AnalystWA
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (HTML/JAVA/UNIX) 160804/AP/172Asia
- CCDatabase developer/ModellerACT
- FTData AnalystACT
- CCIT Security ArchitectVIC
- CCSenior Tester - Automation / Telecommunications (Urgent)NSW
- CCData Entry - TelecommunicationsNSW
- FTRuby on Rails DeveloperNSW
- FTOPEN_ASAP_Configuration ManagerACT
- FTProject Manager - IT Technology / Site RelocationsNSW
- CCSolution Architect - IntegrationSA
- CCChange Analysts - multiple rolesNSW
- CCPractice Lead - Java, FrontendVIC
- FTMobile DeveloperWA
- CCDesktop Engineer (SCCM/SOE)WA
- CCChange CoordinatorNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (J2EE) 160721/AP/075Asia
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160726/AP/186Asia
- CCAgile Performance Tester- Bamboo, Jenkins, Confluence, JiraNSW
- CCDigital Project Manager, AgileNSW