Apple launched its iPhone 4 in China Saturday morning, attracting a massive crowd of people to one of the company's new stores in Beijing.
Research in Motion launched a BlackBerry for Business blog Friday, bearing a post from its lead contributor simply named "Roger," who has been a RIM marketing employee since 2001.
The hottest concept mobile phone right now doesn't come from Apple, Google, Motorola or HTC. It was developed by a designer in his spare time as part of a Mozilla Labs project.
Optus has announced overnight that it will exclusively sell Dell's Streak tablet in Australia for three months beginning October 1, joining the Apple iPad and the Samsung Galaxy Tab in the hotly contested tablet market.
Google updated its mobile e-mail client Gmail for the Android operating system decoupling it from a smartphone's core functions. The move by Google to independently offer a version of its Gmail software is a big step by the company to wrestle back co...
An HTC exec may have inadvertently confirmed that Windows Phone 7 is coming in October.
Corporations are jumping on the Google smartphone bandwagon, with Android device growth outpacing Apple's iPhone 20-fold in the last three months, a market researcher said today.
The Indian government has banned bulk SMS (short message service) and MMS (multimedia messaging service), ahead of an expected court ruling that could stir up religious conflict in the country.
Most Android users should be familiar with the stock Gmail app that comes loaded on every Android phone. Now there's an update for Android 2.2 (Froyo) and higher (you must download it manually in the Market app) which adds some additional useful feat...
Chinese users tend to download more applications and games to their cellphones than mobile users in Western Europe, according to market research company Canalys.
Motorola launched two new rugged handheld computers today, bringing to three the number of handhelds it makes that support both CDMA and GSM wireless technologies.
Verizon Wireless will push Android 2.2, or Froyo over the air to Motorola Droid X smartphones on Wednesday, though customers can now start updating to the new OS now on their own, the carrier said Tuesday.
What a day for Anssi Vanjoki, Nokia's outgoing executive formerly in charge of the mobile phone giant's phone division.
Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE), India’s oldest exchange, has introduced mobile trading in India, potentially increasing the number of retail investors in the country.
Nokia has delayed shipment of the N8, the first mobile phone to run the latest version of Symbian software and a device meant to turn around the company's slump.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Intel's Atom architecture to live on despite smartphone chip cancellations
- Galaxy Note 6 rumors hint at IR autofocus, USB-C connectivity, new Snapdragon SoC
- LG shows off a smartphone display panel with integrated fingerprint reader
- Smartphone uptake passes its peak as industry appetite wanes
- Telstra commits $50 million to cut mobile outages
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCInfra Project Manager-Data Center, Cloud, Storage, NetworkNSW
- CCData Management & Reporting Development OfficerSA
- CCSnr Technical System Engineer(IBM DB2/WebSphere)160419/STSE/vmtAsia
- FTSenior Project Manager - Payroll IntegrationVIC
- CCMicrosoft Server EngineerWA
- CCChange ManagerNSW
- FTSharepoint DeveloperACT
- CCApplication Solution ArchitectNSW
- FTTechnical Business Analyst - BINSW
- CCSenior UX/UI DesignerNSW
- CCContract Contract Junior Programmer (JUD-16493-4)Asia
- CCService DeskWA
- FTSolution Delivery Manager ( RTTM)NSW
- CCSales Development Executive - Flexible Working HoursNSW
- CCData Center ArchitectNSW
- CCSenior AGILE Business AnalystNSW
- CCDigital Project ManagerNSW
- FTService Coordinator/Scheduler | IT Managed Service ProviderVIC
- FTWeb DeveloperSA
- CCSenior Project Manager - HealthcareVIC
- FTGentrack ConsultantVIC
- FTSenior Middleware Lead Shared Services (Support and EngineeringVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160505/AP/951Asia
- CCInteraction & Visual - Web DesignerNSW
- FTTechnical LeadNSW