Samsung is dropping support for Symbian from its Mobile Innovator developer support program, it said in a letter sent out on Thursday.
Smartphones - News
Panasonic is expanding its Lumix digital camera brand to cell phones and will unveil its first "Lumix Phone" at next week's Ceatec electronics show in Japan, the company said Friday.
Google has expanded the number of countries where paid applications are offered on Android Market. Developers in 20 more countries will be able to sell their applications, and users in 18 additional countries will be able to purchase those apps, the ...
Hardware and software enhancements could transform future smartphones into full-fledged gaming consoles or even weather stations, attendees at a processor conference said this week.
Search giant Google has bowed to developer demand and started allowing Australians to sell software through its mobile applications market.
One year ago, if you told an average person you were thinking about buying an Android, they'd have thought you were some sort of robot-mongering madman.
Online banking is about to get even more convenient for PayPal users who will soon be able to deposit checks via their iPhone. Simply sign the back of your check, take a picture of the front and back of the check, and hit send on the PayPal iPhone Ap...
Nokia announced that its highly anticipated N8 smartphone started shipping this week, amid reports last week of delays in shipping the device to those who preordered the phone. The N8 is Nokia's latest attempt to regain its share of the smartphone ma...
The Web page once reserved for Google's Nexus One phone is now a monument to Android phones in general -- or at least the ones Google likes best.
Nokia announced that the highly-anticipated N8 smartphone is now shipping -- although it reportedly won't arrive in the United States for another four weeks. The N8 has some impressive features, but the question is whether or not the smartphone is im...
Network management vendor William Data Systems says it has created an iPhone app that lets users manage IBM's z/OS mainframe environment.
Apple's rollout of the iPhone 4 in June temporarily slowed down demand for Google Android smartphones, but a new study shows consumers are again very hungry for Android devices.
Worried your Android apps are spying on you? You should be, according to a recent study that found several popular Android Apps regularly share your location and critical phone data such as your phone number with advertisers and others. Researchers...
Microsoft may be one of the only remaining mobile operating-system providers that charges handset makers a licensing fee, but in exchange vendors get at least one important benefit: protection from intellectual property worries.
Acknowledging Microsoft's current, non-contending status in the smartphone space, a Microsoft official Thursday stressed that the new Windows Phone 7 platform would get the company back into the race.
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Acer Swift 7
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Google Daydream VR headset
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Lexar® Portable SSD
Huawei Mate 9
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Surface Pro 4
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- 2 ZTE Axon 7 review: Is ZTE dumping old stock on Australia?
- 3 Oppo R9s smartphone full review
- 4 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 5 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- 5G progress at Ericsson could help enterprises work worldwide
- Apple smartphones outsold Samsung's in Q4
- Apple joins Wireless Power Consortium, charging up iPhone 8 rumor
- Google might be gearing up to remove millions of Play Store apps next month
- Now you can control your smart devices from your Pixel, no Google Home required
GGG Evaluation Team
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
- How to quit Pokemon Go (or to start enjoying it again)
- Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- Time to ditch Foxtel and the iQ3: How to replace Foxtel packages with cheaper alternatives
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCProject SpecialistVIC
- FTSnr SOC Security Coordinator - Perm - North Ryde areaNSW
- CCSenior Technical SpecialistNSW
- TPHRIS Business AnalystQLD
- FTSenior Java DeveloperNSW
- FTFull Stack Developer (Front and Back end)QLD
- CCSenior Storage System Engineer -NetApp & TSMNSW
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Technical ArchitectWA
- TPInsights ManagerWA
- CCNetwork ArchitectWA
- FTDynamics AX Functional Consultant (Supply Chain Modules)VIC
- FTDatabase DeveloperACT
- TPNodeJS DeveloperNSW
- FTFront End Web DeveloperQLD
- FTPerformance TesterACT
- CCTechnical Consultant - ITSM/HP Service ManagerQLD
- CCDigital - Full Stack developer contract role - CollingwoodVIC
- FTJava Developer - Fixed Term ContractQLD
- CCSystems Engineer (Infra)NSW
- CCSenior Technical SpecialistNSW
- FTSecurity Engineer - Permanent - IT Services - SydneyNSW
- FTDynamics AX Functional Consultant (Supply Chain Modules)QLD
- FTFull Stack Web Developer .NET or JAVANSW
- TPProject Manager to manage two concurrent ProjectsQLD
- CCCommercial Contract AdministratorACT