Yesterday, it was HTC's Desire HD (AKA HTC Ace) doing the rumour rounds. Today, blog AlienBabelTech has reported some juicy details about another rumoured HTC smartphone: the HTC Glacier.
Despite a blizzard of bad press about the iPhone 4's antenna, more than nine out of 10 consumers who have the smartphone said they're happy with their purchase, a pollster said today.
Saudi Arabia has ordered the suspension of Research in Motion's BlackBerry service as of Friday, as it does not meet current regulations, according to the country's telecommunications regulator.
Hoping to leapfrog over Google and Apple's successes in the smartphone market, Microsoft plans to use cloud-based speech recognition and natural language processing technology to offer user interface capabilities not found on the iPhone or Android de...
BlackBerry maker Research in Motion this morning revealed its new Torch 9800 handset and BlackBerry 6 operating system -- unveiled overnight in the US -- would be available on all of Australia's major mobile telcos.
The exploit used to jailbreak Apple's newest iPhone operating system is both "beautiful" and "scary," a noted vulnerability researcher said Monday.
Research in Motion (RIM) unveiled its first BlackBerry with both a touchscreen and a physical slide-out QWERTY keyboard at a New York City press event on Tuesday. The phone is also the first BlackBerry to run 6 OS. The Torch 9800 will debut August 12...
From a tech specs perspective, Research in Motion's new BlackBerry Torch smartphone isn't groundbreaking. Rather, its success or failure will hinge upon the strength of its revamped operating system.
If you can't beat them, buy them. At least that's what executives at Intel Corp. seem to be thinking.
When you have a product that has been successful for several years, but has fallen somewhat behind the times, it can be difficult to figure out what to change and what to leave alone.
German software vendor Cortado has added Android-based smartphones to the list of devices using version 5.0 of its Corporate Server platform that can access network printers and documents stored in corporate networks, the company said on Tuesday.
Research In Motion executives on Tuesday said the company isn't ignoring Flash, but continuing to work with Adobe Systems on bringing support for the multimedia platform on its mobile devices.
Watch out Apple. Android phones are now more popular than the iPhone when it comes to new buyers, according to a report released Monday by the Nielsen company. The victory is a milestone for Android-based phones; both proving that the iPhone's succes...
Now that the iPhone 4 has finally been released in Australia, we can turn our attention back to the Android platform.
The latest version of software that allows iPhone owners to install applications not approved by Apple has been released just days after the practice was declared legal under U.S. copyright law.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 BlackBerry Priv review: When old habits die hard
- 4 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 5 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Telstra restores mobile network after mass outage
- Optus moves into wearables space with Cash by Optus
- BlackBerry’s PRIV hits Australian shores
- Apple might show off iPhone 5se and iPad Air 3 at March 15 event
- 34 per cent of global online transactions made mobile: Adyen
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTDigital Marketing Specialist | Media BuyerNSW
- CCSharePoint Web DeveloperACT
- CCTest ManagerQLD
- CCLync/Skype EngineerNSW
- CCIteration Manager/ Sprint Manager- PenrithNSW
- CCInfrastructure ConsultantNSW
- CCFusion Middleware DeveloperACT
- FTTechnical Lead (C#/.Net)NSW
- CCMaster SchedulerVIC
- CCIT Solutions DesignerNSW
- CCContract System Analyst (Network & System Mgt.) 160205/SA/561Asia
- FTProject Manager / Scrum MasterNSW
- FTSenior Project AnalystVIC
- CCProject Manager IT infrastructureACT
- CCOrganisational Change AnalystQLD
- FTUX Front-End DeveloperWA
- CCBusiness Process Analyst - Supply ChainVIC
- CCProject CoordinatorNSW
- FTProject Manager | Defence projects | NV1/NV2 cleared | Canberra basedACT
- CCOperations AnalystNSW
- FTTechnical Lead (Java)NSW
- CCAngularJS DeveloperNSW
- CCIT Security EngineerNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst, Enterprise Software SolutionNSW
- FTSOE EngineerQLD