HTC said it filed a complaint with the U.S. International Trade Commission charging Apple with infringing on five patents.
Nokia has decided to streamline its structure in a bid to accelerate the development of new phones and services, the phone maker said on Tuesday.
Mobile printing has never been easier. For a busy office, reliable and easy-to-use tools are essential. Samsung's latest smart printers are equipped for wireless printing from mobile devices. Find out more about what is all about.
Telstra today announced that it will be the exclusive launch partner for the new BlackBerry Pearl 3G smartphone, which will launch in Australia in late May.
An unconfirmed story at Examiner.com claims that HP will release a touch tablet based on the Palm webOS operating system in the third quarter of this year.
Users of LotusLive Meetings can now participate in online meetings on-the-go with an iPhone app.
3D games are becoming more common on Google's Android OS, and in this slideshow we've gathered some of the best to get you started. Even those titles without snazzy graphics are pretty addictive. Let's take a look.
Nokia vs. Apple is not your garden variety patent infringement lawsuit.
More than a dozen mobile phone makers in China have teamed up to tackle a growing problem of poisoned software applications in handsets that steal money from users.
Smartphones such as the iPhone are in "high-growth mode" globally, IDC said today, with shipments by manufacturers growing nearly 57% in the first quarter.
Apparently informing your friends that you're eating a turkey sandwich at the deli down the street is the most "interesting" fad of the moment, and Google wants the biggest slice of cake.
Nokia today expanded its legal attack against rival Apple to the iPad, alleging that Apple's tablet and iPhone violate five Nokia patents, federal court documents show.
Time will tell if Samsung can attract developers to its own smartphone operating system now that it has released the beta of its Bada software development kit.
More evidence that Apple is the new Microsoft: It may be on the verge of getting investigated by Uncle Sam for antitrust violations.
A day after Google revamped its search results page, the company has revealed similar changes to the search results available to Android and iPhone smartphone users.
The first reviews of Microsoft's Kin phones are in, and while critics don't agree on whether the phones are a success, they do agree on one thing: the price of Verizon Wireless' data plans could doom the phones to obscurity.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung's Galaxy Alpha review: A peek into the Galaxy S6
- 2 Lenovo Yoga 3 Pro hybrid Ultrabook
- 3 Bose SoundLink on-ear Bluetooth headphones
- 4 Apple iPhone 6 Plus: An in depth review
- 5 Medion Akoya P2214T (MD99430) hybrid laptop
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- Obama signs legislation allowing regulatory e-labels for smartphones, wearables
- WD TV (2014 Personal Edition) review: Big screen fun
- Pressure mounts in Europe for strict net neutrality
- Windows tablets available for under $100
- Use Uber? Snapchat? Google Maps? Now Twitter knows
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTMarketing Solutions ManagerNSW
- CCTech Support | IT Services Firm - Ad hoc Projects - Port Augusta / Whyalla AreaSA
- FTSEO Content ExecutiveVIC
- FTProgram Manager - Integration & SolutionsNSW
- FTAccount ExecutiveNSW
- CCStrategic Partner ManagerNSW
- FTPartnership Manager - MediaNSW
- FTStudio Design ManagerVIC
- FTDigital Account ManagerNSW
- CCTech Support | IT Services Firm - Ad hoc Projects - Echuca AreaVIC