As promised last week, Apple today rolled out its free case program for iPhone 4 owners who are having reception problems with the popular new smartphone.
Vodafone Hutchison Australia (VHA) today launched of the Sony Ericsson XPERIA X10 Mini Pro Android smartphone. VHA will also offer 1GB of mobile Internet data per month free for the first 12 months to new and existing customers with Android smartphon...
Barnes & Noble Thursday launched Nook for Android, a version of its free e-reading app for devices running Android 1.6 or higher, which include smartphones such as the Droid X.
Microsoft has officially divulged names of at least five manufacturers for its coming Windows Phone 7 devices, with Asus recently added to a list of four revealed at the company's Worldwide Partner Conference on July 13.
AOL Thursday opened a new smartphone portal and introduced an application that will initially be exclusive to Android.
Motorola has amended a two-year-old industrial spying lawsuit to include competitor Huawei Technologies, which Motorola claims received valuable technology from its own rogue employees.
Nokia reported flat sales for the second quarter, with a 40 percent year-on-year drop in earnings. The company is still seeing customers shun its high-end smartphones.
Research In Motion has been slowly releasing details of its forthcoming BlackBerry 6 operating system and this week outlined some of the multimedia features.
For the third time in the last four quarters, Apple today reported it sold a record number of Macs, although sales of the iPhone slipped slightly.
Arm and Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Company announced a partnership to enable the design of smaller chips for devices like smartphones and tablets, the companies said on Tuesday.
While the rest of the world focuses on the perceived issues surrounding the iPhone 4's antenna reception, I thought I'd bring us back to something that really matters to iPhone users, namely, the security of Apple's App Store, which just marked its t...
Apple flunked its first response to the iPhone 4's antenna problems, but the company turned everything around with a last-minute press conference and free bumper cases, one crisis communications expert said.
Nokia Siemens Networks' acquisition of most of Motorola's cellular networks business may be the last move in a long game of consolidation in the industry, which has been hammered by price pressures.
Responding to questions from U.S. lawmakers about what kind of location data it collects, Apple said it gathers location information from some users every 12 hours.
To save Apple's iPhone 4 from antenna scrutiny, all it took was the promise of free bumper cases> and a dose of Steve Jobs' magic.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Google's modular smartphone project sacrificed its original vision to move forward
- Android device updates: HTC 10 is getting stability fixes and preview 3 is headed to Android N
- Google I/O 2016: Every Android app – really – is coming to Chrome
- Newer, stronger security core for Google's Android N
- Zip! Pow! Google debuts Android Instant Apps that load without installation
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCOracle DBA | 3-6mth ContractVIC
- FTProject Manager - Web ContentVIC
- CCSenior Business Analyst, Marketing SystemsNSW
- CCLMS Administrator and e- Learning Development Project OfficerSA
- FTSOE SpecialistACT
- CCCampaign ManagerNSW
- FTImplementation / Deployment Specialist- Web Sphere, ESB, IIBNSW
- FT.Net Junior DeveloperNSW
- CCSolution ArchitectACT
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- CCProgram Communications SpecialistVIC
- CCTechnical PM - Magento E-Commerce SolutionNSW
- CCService Provider Manager - DesktopVIC
- CCSystems Engineer- VMware / Cisco UCSNSW
- FTSenior .NET DeveloperWA
- FT.NET DevelopersQLD
- CCData Migration Quality Manager- SAP ECCNSW
- FTSenior Java Developer / Technical LeadACT
- CCIT Environment and Deployment SpecialistQLD
- CCIT Assistant (Office Automation/Windows) 160517/ITA/884Asia
- CCPositive Vetted ICT positions - Defence intelligence and information securityACT
- CCSenior Network Engineer - NV1ACT
- FTIT Support - Level 1NSW
- CCSystem Engineer - Server Migration experienceNSW
- CCSr. Windows Server Administrator- Financial Institution BckgNSW