Adobe launched Flash Player for Android 10.1 today--the latest move in the Chess match between Adobe and Apple over the future of interactive mobile ads and video content. Now, the world can begin to experience firsthand whether Flash delivers as exp...
Alright Apple, you win. You don't really want multitasking on the iPhone, and iOS4's halfhearted attempt proves it.
More than one in four Apple iPhones break or fail within two years, a company that provides after-sale warranties said today.
Adobe Systems plans to release the final version of Flash Player 10.1 for smartphones on Tuesday, but very few people will be able to use it right away.
As expected, Apple opened the download gate for iOS 4 today shortly after 1 p.m. ET, 10 a.m. PT.
Telstra has announced it will launch its third Android smartphone, the LG Optimius. First unveiled at Mobile World Congress in Barcelona, the LG Optimus smartphone was originally named the GT540 and is targeted at consumers who are buying their first...
Apple's total iPhone user base may reach as high as 100 million users by the end of 2011, according to Morgan Stanley analyst Katy Huberty. In a widely reported research note, Huberty expects to see about 42 million iPhones sold by the end of 2010 a...
The Samsung Captivate The Samsung Captivate, an Android 2.1 smartphone, will go on sale at AT&T later this year, offering a 4-in. Super AMOLED touchscreen display and a 1 GHz processor that may help make the device a viable competitor to the iPho...
Six days before the release of the iPhone 4, a camper has already been spotted in the wild, braving the heat in anticipation of . . . a cell phone.
Wireless chip maker Broadcom plans to acquire Innovision Research & Technology, which specializes in short-range data communication, for approximately US$47.5 million in cash, Broadcom said on Thursday.
Despite the hype that's built up around tablet computers and handheld devices with larger screens, Sony Ericsson remains focused on smartphones even as it keeps its future product options open, according to a top company executive.
Qualcomm faces another antitrust complaint in Europe, this time filed by Icera, a U.K. fabless semiconductor company.
Sencha on Thursday is rolling out a mobile application development framework that leverages HTML5 technologies.
Microsoft will release a new mobile OS for enterprise handheld devices later this year as it tries to simplify the Windows Mobile upgrade cycle for customers, the company said Thursday.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Motorola Moto X Style review: A no compromise flagship
- 2 Oppo R7 Plus review: a stellar sub-$600 phablet
- 3 Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 (9.7) 4G review: Samsung does a lot more with a lot less
- 4 Motorola Moto G (3rd gen) review: Is it worth an extra $100?
- 5 Jawbone UP3 review: 3 months with Jawbone's best fitness tracker
Join the PC World newsletter!
Deals on PC World
- Networking, Wireless & VoIP
Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Sony's Xperia Z5, Z5 Compact go on sale next week at Australia's largest telcos
- Samsung’s Milk Music goes premium for $4 a month
- Meet Beats Pill+, the first Beats speaker made under Apple
- Existing Windows Phones will start getting Windows 10 in December
- Microsoft makes serious smartphone play with Lumia 950 range
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTDatabase Marketing ManagerNSW
- FTSystems Administrator | National commercial law firm | MS, AWS & eDiscoveryNSW
- FTSystems Administrator - Managed ServicesNSW
- CCMilitary simulation programmer with C# and Unity - 3 monthsNSW
- FTLevel 2 IT Support TechnicianVIC
- FTManual Test Engineer | Financial Institution | Web testingNSW
- FTBusiness Development & Account ManagementNSW
- FTField EngineerNSW
- FTAccount Manager | Client Side - Previous Agency Experience Welcome!!NSW
- FTSales SpecialistNSW
- FTAndroid DeveloperNSW
- FTProduct Marketing ManagerNSW
- FTSenior Consultant | Project work | National Systems IntegratorVIC
- FTLinux Administrator with AWS & DevopsNSW
- FTAccount Manager | Music IndustryNSW
- CCE-Commerce - Senior Web Application DeveloperNSW
- FTMid level IT consultant | Systems Integration & Managed ServicesNSW
- FTDigital ManagerNSW
- FT1st & 2nd level IT support all-rounder in beautiful rural BathurstNSW
- FTSenior Account Manager - PR AgencyNSW