The Samsung Epic 4G will debut Aug. 31 for $250 after rebate and with a Sprint Nextel two-year agreement, the carrier announced today.
Smartphones - News
If you want an iPhone 4 but are concerned you're not going to stand out among the masses of other Apple acolytes, Gresso's luxurious iPhone 4 case may be just for you.
A firm that received a US$200 million settlement from MIcrosoft in May filed similar patent infringement charges against Apple Wednesday, claiming that the iPhone and iPad illegally use its technology.
Smartphones are on the verge of becoming more powerful, with chip makers readying dual-core chips that could accelerate multimedia and application performance on handheld devices.
Details have emerged about Intel's upcoming Medfield chip platform for smartphones, which is due for release in 2011 and will succeed the company's existing Moorestown platform, which was originally announced in May.
The company's PSP Go hardware iteration may not have won many fans over, but Sony's Ericsson division is reportedly creating a cell phone that will utilize many of the platform's strengths to create a new mobile gaming device that the upcoming iterat...
The Samsung Epic, an Android 2.1 smartphone with a physical slideout keyboard that will run on Sprint's WiMax 4G network, could ship by Aug. 21, based on various reports citing unnamed sources.
Adobe is latching on to the launch of Motorola's Droid 2, reminding the world that Flash 10.1 is here to make the iPhone look silly.
Researchers at Russian security company Kaspersky Lab say they've discovered the first malicious software program to target Google's Android mobile operating system.
Apple today patched the two vulnerabilities used to jailbreak Apple's newest iOS 4 operating system, bugs that security researchers warned could be used to hijack iPhones , iPod Touches or iPads.
Surprising no one, Motorola will swap the original Droid phone with the Droid 2 on Thursday, when it launches on Verizon Wireless.
HTC-related leaks are coming quick and fast at the moment. First we were fed the apparent specs of HTC's Desire HD smartphone, otherwise known as the HTC Ace. A day later the tech world was abuzz with the release of an alleged hands-on video of the D...
Last week we reported that the specs of HTC's Desire HD smartphone, otherwise known as the HTC Ace, had allegedly been leaked.
Telstra today unveiled its first smartphone on a Next G prepaid plan, the Android-powered HTC Wildfire.
Skype is worried about whether the iPhone and other Apple products will undermine its VoIP services and is also insecure about whether it can achieve service levels good enough to lure business customers, according to the company's filing with the U....
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 3 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 4 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 5 MSI GS70 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Google releases Android 7.1.1 images for Pixel and Nexus devices
- Lenovo promises 12 new Moto Mod add-ons per year
- The Samsung Galaxy Note7's extreme thinness may be behind battery explosions
- Random iPhone 6s shutdowns due to faulty battery component, Apple says
- What happens when you send a text message to a landline telephone?
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCSharePoint DeveloperACT
- TPInfrastructure Project ManagerVIC
- CCTest Manager (HP Quality Centre / Kronos)NSW
- TPiOS DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Windows Automation Specialist (Integration)VIC
- FTFinancial AnalystNSW
- FTSecurity ConsultantQLD
- CCBusiness and Reporting AnalystWA
- CCProgram Business Change Director - HR PayrollNSW
- CCTechnical Change Manager- Electrical Network EngineeringSA
- CCIteration Manager - DigitalNSW
- CCSenior Business AnalystACT
- CCProject Management - Infrastructure projectsVIC
- FTChief Security Officer l CISSP l ISO27001NSW
- FTSolutions Architect - Data Centre/ NetworkQLD
- CCPlatform Services EngineerNSW
- CCProject CoordinatorNSW
- FTChange Manager/ Project ManagerACT
- TPFull Stack .NET DeveloperWA
- CCUX DesignerNSW
- CCSenior Integration DeveloperNSW
- CCTechnical Solutions Architect - CloudNSW
- FTTechnical Business AnalystNSW
- FTNetwork EngineerSA
- CCPMO Quality Officer - Major NSW GovernmentNSW