Smartphones - News
Adobe launched Flash Player for Android 10.1 today--the latest move in the Chess match between Adobe and Apple over the future of interactive mobile ads and video content. Now, the world can begin to experience firsthand whether Flash delivers as exp...
Alright Apple, you win. You don't really want multitasking on the iPhone, and iOS4's halfhearted attempt proves it.
More than one in four Apple iPhones break or fail within two years, a company that provides after-sale warranties said today.
Adobe Systems plans to release the final version of Flash Player 10.1 for smartphones on Tuesday, but very few people will be able to use it right away.
As expected, Apple opened the download gate for iOS 4 today shortly after 1 p.m. ET, 10 a.m. PT.
Telstra has announced it will launch its third Android smartphone, the LG Optimius. First unveiled at Mobile World Congress in Barcelona, the LG Optimus smartphone was originally named the GT540 and is targeted at consumers who are buying their first...
Apple's total iPhone user base may reach as high as 100 million users by the end of 2011, according to Morgan Stanley analyst Katy Huberty. In a widely reported research note, Huberty expects to see about 42 million iPhones sold by the end of 2010 a...
The Samsung Captivate The Samsung Captivate, an Android 2.1 smartphone, will go on sale at AT&T later this year, offering a 4-in. Super AMOLED touchscreen display and a 1 GHz processor that may help make the device a viable competitor to the iPho...
Six days before the release of the iPhone 4, a camper has already been spotted in the wild, braving the heat in anticipation of . . . a cell phone.
Wireless chip maker Broadcom plans to acquire Innovision Research & Technology, which specializes in short-range data communication, for approximately US$47.5 million in cash, Broadcom said on Thursday.
Despite the hype that's built up around tablet computers and handheld devices with larger screens, Sony Ericsson remains focused on smartphones even as it keeps its future product options open, according to a top company executive.
Qualcomm faces another antitrust complaint in Europe, this time filed by Icera, a U.K. fabless semiconductor company.
Sencha on Thursday is rolling out a mobile application development framework that leverages HTML5 technologies.
Microsoft will release a new mobile OS for enterprise handheld devices later this year as it tries to simplify the Windows Mobile upgrade cycle for customers, the company said Thursday.
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Google Daydream VR headset
Lexar® Portable SSD
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Huawei Mate 9
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Acer Swift 7
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Surface Pro 4
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- 2 ZTE Axon 7 review: Is ZTE dumping old stock on Australia?
- 3 Oppo R9s smartphone full review
- 4 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 5 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Xiaomi planning second version of its revolutionary Mi Mix ‘bezel-less’ phone
- 5G progress at Ericsson could help enterprises work worldwide
- Apple smartphones outsold Samsung's in Q4
- Apple joins Wireless Power Consortium, charging up iPhone 8 rumor
- Google might be gearing up to remove millions of Play Store apps next month
PCW Evaluation Team
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
- How to quit Pokemon Go (or to start enjoying it again)
- Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- Time to ditch Foxtel and the iQ3: How to replace Foxtel packages with cheaper alternatives
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCSenior Technical SpecialistNSW
- CCSQL Server BI DeveloperQLD
- FTDynamics AX Functional Consultant (Manufacturing and Trade & Logistics Modules)ACT
- CCLevel 1/2 SAP Support AnalystACT
- TPSenior IT Business AnalystVIC
- CCProject Support SpecialistVIC
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Technical ArchitectACT
- CCProject / Portfolio SchedulerNSW
- TPAnalyst Programmer (Adabas)SA
- FTSenior Network AdministratorNSW
- TPImplementation Business Partner - Business ModernisationNSW
- CCTest AnalystQLD
- TPChange AnalystQLD
- CCBPM Technical AnalystVIC
- TPTechnical Support Resource-Skype for BusinessVIC
- CCLevel 2 IT Service DeskQLD
- TPService Desk ManagerVIC
- FTTechnical Consultant MS Dynamics AXWA
- CCIT Procurement OfficerNSW
- FTDigital Strategist - Global Consulting FirmACT
- CCTechnical Consultant - ITSM/HP Service ManagerACT
- FTSecurity Solutions Architect - Consultancy - Permanent - Sydney CBDNSW
- TPProject ManagerOther
- CCERP Business Analyst (Time Capture/ Management) - Contract - Sydney CBDNSW
- FTDevelopment Manager - SaaSQLD