Vodafone today announced Australia's cheapest 24 month set contract deal for the popular Apple iPhone 3G.
Smartphones - News
Even though Apple Inc. has yet to breathe a word about new iPhones, one out of every five mobile phone-owning consumers is more likely to buy one based on last month's preview of the summer software upgrade, a market research company said Monday.
Research In Motion is going strong despite an economy in recession, for the first time surpassing US$10 billion in revenue for the fiscal year just ended.
Research In Motion Limited (RIM) stock soared in after-market trading after the company posted solid financial results and said it sold its 50 millionth BlackBerry smartphone.
The ACCC has warned that the proposed merger between Hutchison and Vodafone, announced on February 9th, could lead to increased prices for mobile telephony and mobile broadband (MBB).
What was billed as a roundtable discussion for members of the new Symbian Foundation turned into an opportunity for them to lay out the challenges and threats to their fledgling group.
An equity research firm is predicting that Apple will shortly introduce two new iPhone models, tailored for different geographic markets.
Intel on Thursday plans to turn over the reins of its Moblin Linux-based platform project to the Linux Foundation, putting the work in neutral territory in the hopes of attracting more community support for it.
Research In Motion opened its on-device application store, App World, on Wednesday at the CTIA conference in Las Vegas.
RIM today launched its latest BlackBerry smartphone, the BlackBerry Curve 8900.
Windows phones are about to go high fashion: Isaac Mizrahi and other fashion designers have been hired to help improve the Windows Mobile interface, Microsoft Corp. announced Tuesday.
Ericsson said it will demonstrate the fastest 3G wireless performance ever at this week's CTIA Wireless trade show in Las Vegas.
A developer is reporting that Google has banned his tethering application from the Android Market, one of the first hints that the store may not be as open as Google has promised.
Optus today launched MobMusic, a new music store application for Nokia phones.
Users of the forthcoming Windows Marketplace for Mobile will be able to return applications within 24 hours, and they'll finally get an official Facebook app.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 2 Sony Xperia XZ review: turbo-charged last-gen phone
- 3 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
- 4 Sony X9300D and X8500D UHD 4K TV review
- 5 Moto X Force review: Leading features from a mid-range phone
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Google Keep adds app shortcuts, pinned messages in update
- New Windows 10 preview adds an iPhone Live Photos rival, Windows Ink improvements
- The Note7 will cost Samsung another US$3 billion in profit
- Google Phone app 5.1 adds in new gestures and interface tweaks
- Some reports of faulty Note7s invalidated
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- Japan Robot, gadget and car expo slideshow
- Panasonic DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review: Best all-round TV ever?
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTTechnical Support Engineer | Cloud | Automation techsNSW
- CCSenior Systems Engineer - Canberra roleNSW
- CCIT Data AnalystACT
- CCQlikview DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Procurement SpecialistVIC
- CCContract IT Assistant (System Backup Operation) 161014/ITA/523Asia
- FTNetwork Support SpecialistACT
- FTMobile DeveloperAsia
- FTData AnalystNSW
- CCFunctional Consultant - MS Dynamics AXQLD
- CCBusiness Process Specialist/AnalystNSW
- FTBusiness Analyst - HKMAAsia
- FTIntegration SpecialistSA
- FTSenior Commercial and Bid ManagerVIC
- CCJava DeveloperNSW
- CCContract Programmer (Internet/Intranet) 161019/P/615Asia
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (J2EE/Oracle) 161031/AP/512Asia
- CCContract Junior Programmer (Internet/ Intranet) 161025/JP/vhaAsia
- CCContract Senior Systems Analyst (JAVA/Oracle) 161012/SSA/623Asia
- FTGateway ManagerACT
- CCInfrastructure & Security Solution ArchitectVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/SQL/Web) 161026/AP/632Asia
- FTProject ManagerSA
- CCContract Management SpecialistNSW