Android, the Linux-based operating system used in the G1 smartphone and others to come, is destined to be part of many other devices, including personal multimedia devices, mobile Internet devices, medical monitoring tools and home-entertainment cont...
Smartphones - News
Palm has yet to announce a launch date for its much-anticipated Pre smart phone, but the blogosphere rumor mill is expecting a mid-May debut. If true, Palm's competitors are running out of time to develop counterattack strategies to persuade current ...
Computer fraud may be a big problem for banks today, but the telephone is becoming a critical tool for fraudsters, bank executives say.
President Barack Obama is due to receive a high-security BlackBerry 8830 soon, a Washington-based newspaper reported Thursday.
Apple removed the controversial "Baby Shaker" application two days after it appeared on the App Store following strong protests from child advocacy groups.
The Wikimedia Foundation has signed a deal with French operator Orange to bring online encyclopedia Wikipedia to mobile phone users in France, the U.K., Spain and Poland.
CTIA, the main industry association for U.S. mobile operators, has put its weight behind an initiative calling for a universal cell-phone charger.
The new Nokia 6216 classic handset, announced Thursday, incorporates support for NFC (Near Field Communication) technology on the SIM card, paving the way for operators to more easily deploy mobile-payment systems.
An Apple executive on Wednesday lashed out against netbooks, calling the small and light laptops unusable.
AT&T Inc. Wednesday said that it activated more than 1.6 million iPhones in the first quarter, one reason the company's net income didn't fall even more than the 9% it reported.
Despite a decline in Mac sales, Apple on Wednesday reported a strong second quarter, driven by iPhone sales.
iPhone apps such as Tweetie may or may not make their creators rich. It's safe to say most iPhone app sellers won't be able to quit their day jobs. But that hasn't stopped both geeks and non-geeks alike from pouring their enthusiasm into thinking up,...
HTC has revealed that its Magic handset, which runs on Google's Android platform, won't be available in the UK until May 5.
AT&T is doubling the download capacity of its HSPA 3G network just before a new iPhone device is expected to launch. The new speeds take AT&T's capacity from 3.6 Mbps to 7.2 Mbps for 3G devices. Called HSPA+, the tweaked network is currently in two t...
The mystery why cybercriminals want a discontinued Nokia phone isn't getting any clearer.
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Lexar® Portable SSD
Acer Swift 7
Huawei Mate 9
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Google Daydream VR headset
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Surface Pro 4
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- 2 ZTE Axon 7 review: Is ZTE dumping old stock on Australia?
- 3 Oppo R9s smartphone full review
- 4 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
- 5 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Android's next destination: Untethered VR headsets with Snapdragon 835
- MWC 17: What's coming, what's not, and what we really want to see
- Xiaomi planning second version of its revolutionary Mi Mix ‘bezel-less’ phone
- 5G progress at Ericsson could help enterprises work worldwide
- Apple smartphones outsold Samsung's in Q4
PCW Evaluation Team
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
- How to quit Pokemon Go (or to start enjoying it again)
- Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- Time to ditch Foxtel and the iQ3: How to replace Foxtel packages with cheaper alternatives
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTMid-Level Software Engineer x 2 - Adelaide Based (PV, NV2 or NV1 required)VIC
- CCData Engineer (Java/ Data/ Big Data Developer)VIC
- CCNetwork ArchitectWA
- FTSenior Software Engineer x 2 - Adelaide Based (PV, NV2 or NV1 required)QLD
- FTSecurity Solutions Architect - Consultancy - Permanent - Sydney CBDNSW
- FTFull Stack Web Developer .NET or JAVANSW
- FTApplication Support SpecialistNSW
- CCSenior Technical Business Analyst - Wealth AdviceNSW
- CCIT Operations Centre EngineerQLD
- TPMicrosoft Dynamics DeveloperNSW
- TPSenior Business AnalystVIC
- FTSenior Functional Consultant - Data Analytics - TelcoVIC
- CCMarketing SpecialistNSW
- FTJunior Software Engineer - Adelaide Based (PV, NV2 or NV1 required)ACT
- TPIT Project Officer - TMRQLD
- CCProject / Portfolio SchedulerNSW
- CCSAP Billing & Invoicing ConsultantNSW
- FTClient Delivery ManagerSA
- FTInfrastructure Business AnalystNSW
- CCBusiness Project ManagerNSW
- CCSenior Project Manager - Regulatory/Compliance - BankingNSW
- FTDevops EngineerVIC
- TPProduct Owner - Cloud SolutionsQLD
- TPSOE AdministratorQLD
- FTMonitoring Tools Support l NimSoft , SMARTS, ehealth, TivoliNSW