The Swedish network giant Ericsson will have a lot of prospective 5G equipment to show to gearheads at Mobile World Congress later this month, but the future cloud capabilities it demonstrates may be just as important for a subscriber’s experience.
Smartphones - News
Apple has overtaken Samsung Electronics in smartphone sales for the first time in two years -- but don't count on it staying ahead for long.
Apple has joined the consortium behind the Qi wireless charging system, supercharging rumors that owners of future an iPhone could live tangle-free.
Google begins to crack down on Play Store apps with dubious privacy policies, warning developers that it will take action beginning March 15.
Apple recently revealed that the iPhone 7 and 7 Plus were instant bestsellers. So, what does this mean for the future of the “boring” iPhone?
A new option in the Google Assistant settings lets you control your lights, thermostats, and cameras with your Pixel.
Mobile World Congress is right around the corner, and rumors are flying about LG's next flagship. Here's everything we've heard so far.
Samsung has reportedly bought all initial inventory of Qualcomm's upcoming high-end chip.
The feature lets users open links that launch directly into apps even if they haven't previously installed them on their phones.
Samsung will run batteries through extensive testing to check durability, charging, build quality, and leakage before shipping new smartphones.
Samsung Electronics on Monday blamed batteries supplied by two manufacturers for the overheating and even explosions of some Galaxy Note7 phones, as it tried to provide a long due explanation for the issues surrounding the smartphone.
Apple's iPhone GPU provider has its eyes set shaking the Android landscape by bringing VR to low-end Android phones.
This should give a needed boost to Google's Nougat numbers, which still show a pitifully small dent in the overall ecosystem.
The flagship HTC U Ultra phone represents a bold new direction for HTC—one that doesn't include a 3.5mm headphone jack.
Has the iPhone peaked? Apple says no way.
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Lexar® Portable SSD
Huawei Mate 9
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Acer Swift 7
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Google Daydream VR headset
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Surface Pro 4
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- 2 ZTE Axon 7 review: Is ZTE dumping old stock on Australia?
- 3 Oppo R9s smartphone full review
- 4 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 5 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- 5G progress at Ericsson could help enterprises work worldwide
- Apple smartphones outsold Samsung's in Q4
- Apple joins Wireless Power Consortium, charging up iPhone 8 rumor
- Google might be gearing up to remove millions of Play Store apps next month
- Now you can control your smart devices from your Pixel, no Google Home required
GGG Evaluation Team
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
- How to quit Pokemon Go (or to start enjoying it again)
- Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- Time to ditch Foxtel and the iQ3: How to replace Foxtel packages with cheaper alternatives
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCTest ManagerWA
- CCBPM DeveloperVIC
- CCSenior Life 400 DeveloperNSW
- CCTest AnalystWA
- CCMDM Consultant/DesignerVIC
- CCIT Business AnalystNSW
- FTJunior / Entry Level IT role - Recent IT TAFE GraduateNSW
- CCSalesforce - Functional Analyst (BA)NSW
- FTSenior Technical Consultant - SQLACT
- TPBusiness Analyst - Technical BackgroundQLD
- CCLevel 2 IT Service Desk OfficerQLD
- CCSQL Database Administrator (DBA)NSW
- TPProject Coordinator/Junior Project ManagerVIC
- FTSenior Full Stack .Net Developer - Internet of ThingsNSW
- CCSenior Automation TesterQLD
- CCSenior .NET DeveloperNSW
- CCIT Solutions ArchitectQLD
- CCApplication Services Administrator (Linux)NSW
- TPDigital Business Analyst | AgileQLD
- CCAnalyst ProgrammerVIC
- FTFull stack Developer - Senior (Java or C# and AngularJS) x 3QLD
- FTOracle Forms PL/SQL Analyst ProgrammerQLD
- TP.Net DeveloperSA
- TPProject CoordinatorNSW
- FTSenior Java DeveloperNSW