Palm is set to preview this week its latest incarnation of mobile operating system - Nova - in a bid to re-ignite the company as a smartphone leader. Latest developments say that Palm will also release a new device that runs Nova as well. The unveili...
China's State Council has finally given its nod to the issuance of the long-awaited 3G licenses.
New vendors are lining up to deliver an Android phone in 2009, while Google is planning an update to the software -- and gave around 18000 of the first-generation phones to its staff as a Christmas present.
LG Electronics plans to debut a wristwatch-style 3G phone at the Consumer Electronics Show next month, it said Sunday.
With the end of the year upon us, Research in Motion's (RIM) CDN$66 million hostile takeover bid for encryption specialist Certicom has hit a snag.
First reactions from buyers of Research in Motion's newest BlackBerry Storm smart phone have been "lukewarm," and nowhere near the satisfaction ratings of Apple's iPhone, a market research analyst said Tuesday.
The T-Mobile G1 phone has been fairly successful so far, although it hasn't yet approached usurping the iPhone from its lofty consumer throne. And so the rumours have already started about the possibility of an Android G2 phone.
Smartphone maker Palm received a cash infusion from a venture capital firm on Monday that could lift the company from its sagging fortunes.
The iPhone Dev Team (not the Cupertino version) plans to release the first ever software-based unlock application for the iPhone 3G on New Year's Eve.
Hewlett-Packard on Monday launched an application that allows users to print pictures wirelessly from an iPhone.
Nanotechnology may someday expand your cell phone's range while improving its battery life if a prototype transistor from IBM gets to market.
Mobile phone shipments will decline by more than 2% in 2009 when compared with this year, the largest decline since 2001, according to a forecast from IDC released Thursday.
By 2020, mobile phones will be the primary Internet devices for most people in the world, according to a panel of experts, who also predict that Web technologies will probably not lead to increased social tolerance.
Apple boosted the sync performance of its MobileMe online service today, months after it rolled out the service to so much criticism that it felt obligated to extend users' subscription.
A decision in the Estonian parliament has opened the door for mobile phones to be used for authenticating voters in its 2011 election.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 BlackBerry Priv review: When old habits die hard
- 4 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 5 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Telstra restores mobile network after mass outage
- Optus moves into wearables space with Cash by Optus
- 7 smartphone trends to watch this year
- As 5G approaches, 3G and 4G are still getting faster
- BlackBerry’s PRIV hits Australian shores
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTTechnical Support Engineer, International SoftwareNSW
- FTJunior Project Manager | Permanent role in Canberra | NV1/2 clearedACT
- CCWintel Support EngineerNSW
- CCDigital ProducerNSW
- CCSAP Primavera Functional ConsultantNSW
- FTIT Technical LeadVIC
- CCSolution Architect - Biomedical - South Australia locationSA
- CCSAP ABAP ProgrammersACT
- CCUser Experience Designer - BaselineACT
- CCService Delivery Manager - Infrastructure/ApplicationsNSW
- CCInformatica ExpertNSW
- CCPortfolio-Program SchedulerNSW
- CCInfrastructure ConsultantNSW
- FTVB6 DeveloperNSW
- CCOracle Business Analyst / TrainerSA
- FTSenior Oracle DBANSW
- CCSenior Systems Analyst (Biomedical)SA
- CCJunior .NET DeveloperQLD
- FTTechnical Support EngineerNSW
- FTProject Manager | Defence projects | NV1/NV2 cleared | Canberra basedACT
- CCIBM ESB Developer (Junior to mid level role)NSW
- FTSystems Administrator/Engineer | $60-90K package | ChatswoodNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst - Life InsuranceVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160205/AP/541Asia
- FTSystems Administrator/Engineer | Projects & BAU | Coastal Newcastle NSWWA