Tech blogs and iPhone fan sites continue to buzz with rumors and speculation about Apple's upcoming iPhone 3.0 software and new iPhone model or two that may or may not ship this summer. So why not add a few "leaked" screenshots to the mix?
Smartphones - News
Apple has apologised for approving an 'offensive' App Store application called 'Baby Shaker'.
RIM, makers of the BlackBerry handset, and mobile operator T-Mobile have teamed up to offer UK consumers the option of smartphone ownership for a one-off fee of £179.
Mobile device shipments globally reached 258 million handsets for the first quarter, well above forecast amounts, but still an 11% decline over the same quarter last year, ABI Research Inc. Friday said.
Although an 11 percent drop in handset shipments can't be considered good news, device manufacturers can at least take solace that things weren't worse, according to a new report from ABI Research.
T-Mobile USA sold 1 million G1 smartphones in the first six months since it went on the market, about one-third the number of Apple Inc. iPhones that sold in its first two quarters.
Android, the Linux-based operating system used in the G1 smartphone and others to come, is destined to be part of many other devices, including personal multimedia devices, mobile Internet devices, medical monitoring tools and home-entertainment cont...
Palm has yet to announce a launch date for its much-anticipated Pre smart phone, but the blogosphere rumor mill is expecting a mid-May debut. If true, Palm's competitors are running out of time to develop counterattack strategies to persuade current ...
Computer fraud may be a big problem for banks today, but the telephone is becoming a critical tool for fraudsters, bank executives say.
President Barack Obama is due to receive a high-security BlackBerry 8830 soon, a Washington-based newspaper reported Thursday.
Apple removed the controversial "Baby Shaker" application two days after it appeared on the App Store following strong protests from child advocacy groups.
The Wikimedia Foundation has signed a deal with French operator Orange to bring online encyclopedia Wikipedia to mobile phone users in France, the U.K., Spain and Poland.
CTIA, the main industry association for U.S. mobile operators, has put its weight behind an initiative calling for a universal cell-phone charger.
The new Nokia 6216 classic handset, announced Thursday, incorporates support for NFC (Near Field Communication) technology on the SIM card, paving the way for operators to more easily deploy mobile-payment systems.
An Apple executive on Wednesday lashed out against netbooks, calling the small and light laptops unusable.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 3 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 4 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 5 MSI GS70 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Random iPhone 6s shutdowns due to faulty battery component, Apple says
- What happens when you send a text message to a landline telephone?
- The mysteries of the GPU in Apple's iPhone 7 are unlocked
- Motorola looks to pair Moto Z for a dance with Tango
- Google may be testing out a new card-based layout for the Play Store
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- TV of the year award 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCIT Service Design Analyst- ITSMNSW
- CCTest ManagerNSW
- FTPractice AdvisorACT
- FTSenior Consultant/ArchitectNSW
- CCSecurity EngineerNSW
- CCAEM DeveloperVIC
- CCPowerOn Mobile SpecialistWA
- CCTechnical Consultant Applications & ServersQLD
- CCProduct Designer - UIACT
- FTSecurity ConsultantQLD
- FTServicing Financial Planner - CBDNSW
- CCAutoCAD Business System Analyst/ GIS, Spatial AnalystNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- FTSenior Financial Planner - GeelongVIC
- TPSenior UI Front End DeveloperQLD
- CCSenior Infrastructure Project ManagerVIC
- CCJava DeveloperNSW
- CCAutomation TesterNSW
- CCTechnical AnalystACT
- FTSenior Back-end Developer/Database DesignerSA
- TPSharePoint Designer / DeveloperQLD
- FT.Net DeveloperVIC
- FTIT Systems AnalystVIC
- CCProject Coordinator / Specialist / Analyst - Finance - Contract - Sydney CBDNSW
- FTSystem AdministratorNSW