Android took the top U.S. spot among smartphones shipped in the second quarter, according to new research from Canalys.
Between one and four million users of Android phones have downloaded wallpaper apps that swipe personal data from the phone and transmit it to a Chinese-owned server, a mobile security firm said today.
Some BlackBerry services will be suspended in the United Arab Emirates from Oct. 11 because the services do not fall in line with the country's regulations, the UAE telecommunications regulator said on Sunday.
Keeping mobile phones and other portable electronics charged is a hassle if you make frequent business trips or work in multiple locations. Inevitably, your smartphone's battery dies far from a power source just when you need to make a crucial call o...
Sydney's central business district exploded with Australians trying to buy an iPhone last night. Some of the most spectacular photos we've seen came from professional photographer Mark Matthews. Mark has graciously given us permission to publish the ...
Apple has confirmed Australian iPhone 4 buyers will receive a free case until 30 September.
In perhaps what was one of the unluckiest moves of his career as a petty thief, Horatio Toure stole an iPhone on Monday afternoon. The irony? The iPhone Toure stole was being used to demonstrate a program that tracks GPS location in real-time--it too...
Now that Apple has pacified iPhone 4 customers with free bumper cases to alleviate antenna issues, the company is looking into problems with iOS 4 and the iPhone 3G.
In this video filmed before the launch of the iPhone 4 in Sydney last night, Telstra's group manager of corporate affairs Peter Taylor discusses what the handset means to Telstra, and what the big T has in store for customers at its midnight launch l...
Apple's iPhone 4 arrived in style overnight, and VHA's Sydney customers were treated to a swanky party at The Ivy.
In this video provided by Vodafone, the telco takes us on a tour through its iPhone 4 launch in Sydney last night — including its party for customers at the famous Ivy bar in the Sydney central business district. There are Vodafone dancing girls, ban...
Once thought to be unhackable, the Android phone is anything but, according to researchers presenting at Black Hat 2010.
This morning Telstra revealed it would upgrade the amount of data available to consumers purchasing one of several next-generation handsets on post-paid plans on the Next G network. The handsets include the iPhone 4 and 3GS, the HTC Desire and the No...
Scant hours before Apple's latest hyped handset is slated to go on sale at midnight tonight in Australia, Optus subsidiary Virgin Mobile has released its pricing for the device.
On the eve on the Apple iPhone4 launch in Australia, we round up all the events planned for midnight tonight around Sydney by the big three telco providers -- with events ranging from the left field to the glamorous.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
- 2 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 3 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 4 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 5 Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge Review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Galaxy Note7 battery woes continue as company investigates phones that are running too hot
- BlackBerry stops making hardware, but BlackBerry phones live on
- Google Pixel image leaked, revealing new home screen and rounded icons
- iOS 10 slower off the uptake mark
- Hands-on: Google Assistant's Allo chatbot outdoes Cortana, Siri as your digital pal
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCBI Reporting AnalystACT
- CCData Analyst | Data Feeds | Catalogue and MapNSW
- FTTechnical Support Engineer | Cloud | Automation techsNSW
- CCData Analyst | Data Management Framework | Experience in RNSW
- CCSenior .NET DeveloperVIC
- CCPMO AnalystNSW
- FTNetwork and Security Design EngineerNSW
- CCContract Web Developer (160915/WD/vmp)Asia
- FTTechnical Business Analyst | Marketing ServicesNSW
- FTPositive Vetted ICT positions - Defence intelligence and information securityACT
- FTTeam Leader Full Stack, Python, FinanceNSW
- CCInformatica Developer (MDM)NSW
- CCICT Security AuditorACT
- CCIT Security ArchitectACT
- CCSolution ArchitectQLD
- FTCustomer Solutions Engineer | Voice | Data | TelcoNSW
- CCLAN ConsultantWA
- FTTest Manager (HP Quality Centre / ARIBA)NSW
- CCSenior Project ManagerACT
- CCContract Junior Programmer (J2EE/SQL) 160927/JP/551Asia
- FTOutbound TelesalesVIC
- CCInfrastructure Project Manager - DCR ProjectNSW
- FTNetApp Storage ConsultantWA
- CCJava / J2ee ProgrammersACT
- FTSenior Project Manager | TelecommunicationVIC