A pair of critical vulnerabilities in Sun Microsystems's Java technology for mobile devices could be used by hackers to surreptitiously make calls, record conversations and access information on Nokia Series 40 cell phones, a Polish researcher said M...
Some Australian iPhone users who have installed the latest iPhone OS update have reported difficulties re-connecting to their mobile providers.
Apple CEO Steve Jobs has given MobileMe to the executive who heads iTunes, part of a shake-up over the sync service's public problems since its launch last month, according to a memo sent to company employees earlier this week.
Linux has the potential to power the bulk of mobile Internet devices, some analysts say.
Gartner is projecting 11 per cent growth in global sales of cell phones and related devices in 2008, citing healthy sales in the first half of the year.
Apple has issued a point release upgrade for its iPhone and iPhone 3G products to version 2.0.1 of the firmware, weighing in at a hefty 249MB.
After three weeks of testing and reviewing Apple's new iPhone 2.0 firmware and an iPhone 3G for use in large businesses, analyst firm Gartner said the device can be supported by IT shops -- but only for a narrow set of uses such as voice, e-mail, Web...
Virgin Mobile has become the fourth telco to officially sell the iPhone 3G in Australia.
Microsoft failed to meet its Windows Mobile sales target for its fiscal year 2008, the company said on Thursday.
Three today announced new mobile plans designed to draw customers away from competing iPhone 3G carriers.
LG Electronics plans to start adding Dolby Mobile to high-end phones later this year, it said Wednesday.
Mobile computing has become a dominant focus in the open source arena, a theme on prominent display at a major open source technology convention last week.
Research In Motion is hoping to further its advance in the consumer handset market with the launch of its BlackBerry Bold 3G smartphone
Mobile phones have always been about helping you keep in touch. Now they're helping you stay healthy.
Mobile executives at a Silicon Valley roundtable discussion threw down the gauntlet to Symbian, Android and other software platforms to match the impact of the iPhone.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 BlackBerry Priv review: When old habits die hard
- 4 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 5 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Telstra restores mobile network after mass outage
- Optus moves into wearables space with Cash by Optus
- BlackBerry’s PRIV hits Australian shores
- Apple might show off iPhone 5se and iPad Air 3 at March 15 event
- 34 per cent of global online transactions made mobile: Adyen
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTDigital Marketing Specialist | Media BuyerNSW
- CCHelpdesk SupportNSW
- CCInfrastructure ConsultantNSW
- CCSenior Product Specialist - Cisco CPENSW
- FTWintel EngineerNSW
- CCSAP Business Intelligence SpecialistQLD
- FTFraud AnalystVIC
- CCRisk AnalystVIC
- CCFront End Developer - MelbourneVIC
- CCAutomation QAVIC
- CCOracle Business Analyst / TrainerSA
- FTVB6 DeveloperNSW
- CCTibco DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior Mobile Developer - IOSNSW
- CCEnterprise Architect - Network & InfrastructureNSW
- CCSenior Project Manager - ComplianceVIC
- CCBusiness AnalystACT
- CCData AnalystNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/Oracle/UNIX) 160203/AP/381Asia
- FTSenior Portfolio Manager - IT ProjectsNSW
- CCSharepoint AdministratorVIC
- CCOracle Project OfficerSA
- CCSenior Business Analyst, Enterprise Software SolutionNSW
- FTIT Technical LeadVIC
- CCSenior Business Analyst - Life InsuranceVIC