Matias Duarte, formerly vice president of human interface and user experience at Palm, has left to take a job with Google, marking one of the first defections since Hewlett-Packard announced plans to buy the struggling phone maker.
Whether you're out on the road for weeks at a time meeting with clients, just popping into the city for a weekend conference or taking the family on a hard-earned vacation, a few well-chosen applications can turn your BlackBerry from a communications...
Mozilla plans to submit an application to Apple's iPhone App Store next month, but it won't be a full-fledged Firefox browser, the company said Wednesday.
Acer today announced its latest smartphone in its Liquid lineup of Android-powered devices, the Acer Liquid Stream. What sets this phone apart from its brethren of Donut- and Eclair-running Android smartphones is the Stream's 5.0-megapixel camera th...
<a href="http://www.computerworld.com/s/article/9137163/Apple_Update">Apple</a> 's <a href="http://www.computerworld.com/s/article/9108338/Continuing_coverage_Apple_s_iPhone">iPhone</a> came out on top in terms of customer satisfaction compared with ...
For a minute there, it looked like hell had frozen over.
Videoconferencing company Vidyo has extended its SDK to the Android and Moblin mobile software platforms so users of smartphones and tablets can virtually meet with colleagues who are using PCs and full-room conference systems.
Apple's iTunes music store controls a dominant share of the U.S. digital music market, a research analyst said today.
Apple passed a major milestone today, becoming the world's largest technology company as measured by the total value of its shares.
Two recent Foxconn worker suicides, the ninth and 10th this year, present a harsh reality to the Chinese electronics manufacturer and its American tech partners, including Apple, Dell, and HP: fixing the problem will be difficult, if not impossible.
Dell on Tuesday announced it would ship its first handheld device, called Streak, in June, but it is also looking to develop devices with larger screen sizes as it tries to establish a foothold in the competitive mobile market.
Apple CEO Steve Jobs will handle keynote duties at the company's annual developers conference in two weeks, Apple confirmed today.
Yahoo Mail and Messenger will power Nokia's mobile mail and chat services starting later this year, the companies said during a press conference on Monday.
Telstra today launched RIM's latest smartphone, the BlackBerry Pearl 3G, becoming the first carrier in the world to offer the handset.
Sony Ericsson is keeping its plans for Android 2.2, also known as Froyo, under wraps, for now.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 2 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
- 3 Sony Xperia X Performance review: Sony’s most disappointing product in years
- 4 Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- 5 Huawei Mate 8 review: probably the best all-round Android phone you can buy
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Samsung files artificial muscle patent for use in flexible smartphones
- The affordable new Moto E grows in size, but not price
- Qualcomm's Snapdragon 821 is now the company's fastest mobile chip
- Snapchat launches Memories so you can save and search for past stories
- RIP: The BlackBerry Classic and its iconic keyboard is dead
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- FTProject ManagerVIC
- CCCRM Technical Consultant / DeveloperNSW
- CCIOS DeveloperWA
- CCOracle Apex DeveloperWA
- CCSenior Automation Engineer / TelecommunicationsNSW
- FTJava DeveloperVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (HTML/JAVA/UNIX) 160804/AP/172Asia
- CCSenior Change ManagerVIC
- FTSenior Business Analyst - InsuranceVIC
- CCChange Portfolio ManagerNSW
- CCApplication Tester - Windows 10 ProjectWA
- FTProject Manager- Change ManagementSA
- CCMiddleware ConsultantVIC
- FTProgram Master SchedulerVIC
- CCCRM DeveloperACT
- CCSAP MM / Ariba Functional ConsultantNSW
- FTPHP Developer (full stack)WA
- FTSAP ESB Service Management SpecialistVIC
- CCLead Solutions ArchitectQLD
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (Java/SQL) 160721/AP/624Asia
- CCSenior Business Analyst with Product Management experienceVIC
- FTDefence Network Architect | NV2ACT
- FTProject Manager - IT Technology / Site RelocationsNSW
- FTGraduate IT supportNSW