There's some ambiguity on what exactly the Leica partnership means, but early indications are the phones offer admirable low-light performance.
Long-rumored Surface phones may not arrive until 2017 as Microsoft puts its phone plans on ice.
Vodafone is preparing to offer Voice over Wi-FI – VoWIFI – to its customers “shortly”, the telco’s CEO, Iñaki Berroeta, yesterday told the CommsDay Summit in Sydney.
According to SquareTrade Labs, the new iPhone SE is not as durable as the iPhone 6s.
You can get in line now for a chance at the beta build, which is set to undergo four to eight weeks of testing.
Telstra responded to a recent string of outages on Sunday with 24 hours of free data for all mobile customers.
Telstra customers set a new record on 3 April by downloading 2686 terabytes of data using the telco’s mobile network.
Google's never-ending quest to organize all the world's information might include plans to run all your group conversations.
It's not ready for primetime yet, but work is under way to make wireless charging significantly faster at replenishing your battery.
iPhone SE teardown: Apple’s smaller handset combines 2016 internals with a 2012 touchscreen.
Microsoft's Terry Myerson says that Windows Phone simply isn't a priority right now.
Is Windows Phone a dead platform walking? Microsoft didn't even mention its mobile OS during the Build 2016 keynote, and sadly, it shouldn't come as a surprise.
Google and YouTube’s “walled garden” approach to digital advertising is more about gaining marketshare and power than helping brand marketers reach consumers in the most relevant, effective way, according to the chief of TubeMogul.
Microsoft's shutdown of the Lumia Voices Twitter account is worrying, given all the other turmoil that the Lumia smartphone line has endured.
Now when you edit a photo you'll be able to go back to a previous version without a batch of duplicates saved to your camera roll.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- 2 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 3 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 4 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 5 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Report: HTC-built Nexus 'Sailfish' leaks reveal the undercard in the next Nexus lineup
- What iOS 10 can tell us about the new iPhone
- Rumor check: Everything we think we know about the Galaxy Note 7
- Windows 10 phones finally gain NFC payment support as Wallet 2.0 rolls out in preview
- Moto Mods for the Moto Z won't be cheap, with costs ranging from US$69 to US$299
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCInside Sales Specialist / Customer Service - TelecommunicationsNSW
- CCTechnical Content ProducerVIC
- CCProject ManagerNSW
- CCSnr IT Project Manager - Contact CentreVIC
- CCUrgent requirement for a Splunk SMEVIC
- CCOracle iLearning Business AnalystNSW
- CCProgram Test ManagerNSW
- CCIT Desktop Support- Travelling in NSW requiredNSW
- CCSenior Business AnalystVIC
- CCContract Junior Programmer (JAVA / SQL) 160621/JP/224Asia
- CCService Desk AnaystNSW
- FTIT Project ManagerAsia
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Linux/MySQL/Oracle) 160630/SA/254Asia
- FTEnvironments Lead (Linux/ Automation)VIC
- CCMiddleware Developer - BaselineACT
- CCProduct Solution DesignerVIC
- CCApplication Support Analyst and Database AdministratorNSW
- CCSystems Monitoring Specialist - Foglight focusNSW
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160628/P/133Asia
- CCIT Change Coordinator / AnalystNSW
- CCSystems EngineerNSW
- CCMidrange Technical ArchitectQLD
- CCWindows 2003-2012 R2 Active Directory Consultant/ManagerNSW
- CCScrum Master with Java development backgroundACT
- FTNV2 Defence Project Manager | Canberra | Major exciting White Paper projectsACT