A spring Apple event is reportedly in the works, though details aren't yet confirmed.
For the first time, over a third of browser-based online transactions globally are now made on a mobile device, compared to just 30 per cent last quarter.
The iPhone won't always be the moneymaker it once was.
Tech giant showcases TVs, devices, wearables and a raft of new home gadgets at CES 2016 in Las Vegas.
The Windows 10 Mobile OS -- popularly known as Windows Phone -- is now compatible with smartphones based on x86 chips, according to Microsoft.
Top trends from the show floor at the Consumer Electronics Show 2016 in Las Vegas, according to analyst Ovum.
Mobile banking has a new enemy, Asacub, a new form of mobile malware targeting Android users.
With the latest hardware, such a simple mistake won't permanently damage your phone.
Parent company Lenovo doesn't want its mobile lineup to lag behind when it comes to core features and design.
Vodafone has made enhancements to its 4G network for areas of regional New South Wales and the ACT.
HTC clearly took some design inspiration from the Nexus 6P, building its own camera visor on the back.
The first smartphone in the world to have a 4K display, Sony’s Xperia Z5 Premium, is now on sale in Australia.
Google’s digital wallet, Android Pay, will launch in Australia next year, the company announced today.
It looks like Samsung will add a pressure-sensitive display and high-speed charging port to the upcoming Galaxy S7.
You'll be shocked, but inside it's mostly battery.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Google's modular smartphone project sacrificed its original vision to move forward
- Android device updates: HTC 10 is getting stability fixes and preview 3 is headed to Android N
- Google I/O 2016: Every Android app – really – is coming to Chrome
- Newer, stronger security core for Google's Android N
- Zip! Pow! Google debuts Android Instant Apps that load without installation
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCSenior Programmer (Data Engineering)NSW
- CCDevOps EngineerNSW
- CCMS SCOM AdministratorVIC
- CCIteration Manager/Agile Project ManagerNSW
- FTDevOps SpecialistVIC
- CCDelivery Manager - Integration SpaceVIC
- FTLinux Infrastructure EngineerVIC
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- FTSolution Architect - Capacity ManagementVIC
- CCSr Service ManagementACT
- FTMid-Level Full-Stack Java DeveloperVIC
- CCSolution ArchitectQLD
- CCDevOps Software Configuration ManagerACT
- FTSenior Programmer (Data Engineering)NSW
- CCData Engineer | Real Time StreamingNSW
- CCProject Manager - HFCVIC
- CCBI/Information/Data/Solution ArchitectNSW
- CCAnalyst Programmer (J2EE/Oracle/SQL*PLUS) 160519/AP/432Asia
- CCBPM / Java DeveloperNSW
- FTGeospatial Support AnalystQLD
- CCData Migration Quality Manager- SAP ECCNSW
- CCSenior Service Desk ManagerNSW
- FTSOE SpecialistACT
- CCNetwork Engineer, Renewable ContractAsia
- CCContract Programmer (HTML/JAVA/SQL) 160525/P/013Asia