Telstra customers have been faced with further network outage issues, with some not being able to make phone calls on the mobile network.
Apple confirmed that 5s cases will also fit on the new iPhone SE, but that doesn't mean you can't buy a case designed specifically for the new 4-inch phone.
Apple will host a press event on its California campus March 21, perhaps to unveil new iPads and possibly a long-rumored smaller 4-in. iPhone.
Samsung’s Galaxy S7 and S7 Edge are arguably the most anticipated new smartphones this year, but who has the best deals for the new phones and which one should you pick?
Telstra opened pre-orders for the Samsung Galaxy S7 and S7 edge at 12.01am on Friday, February 26. Customers pre-ordering these phones will receive a free Samsung Gear VR, while stocks last.
Kogan Mobile has introduced a new unlimited standard national talk and text prepaid offer that it claims is the most affordable offer currently in the Australian market.
Sharp has approved an offer from Hon Hai Precision Industry and related companies to acquire over 66 per cent of the company’s voting stock, making the Taiwanese contract manufacturer the new parent of the venerable Japanese firm.
Google said it will alert users in their search results page to corresponding webpages that have been optimized to run fast on smartphones and tablets.
The company confirmed the Z line will be no more, turning their focus to the Xperia X series.
The first new flagship smartphone in over a year from China's Xiaomi packs technology to match the iPhone 6 and Samsung Galaxy S7, but at around half the price.
Technology companies from all over the world descended on Barcelona, Spain for Mobile World Congress 2016. We were there to show you the best of the product releases from companies large and small. Photos by Chris Player who travelled to MWC as a gue...
Sony's new Xperia X Series features thin, light smartphones with feature touches that include what Sony calls "layers of intelligent technology."
LG's new G5 smartphone comes with an innovative feature: the ability to plugin and remove hardware modules that add extra functionality to the phone.
The newly-launched Samsung Galaxy S7 and S7 edge smartphones will be available through Telstra stores and online from March 11.
It can see through smoke, it can dive underwater, and it can run Android Marshmallow: The CAT S60 is a 4G LTE smartphone with a 3,800 mAh battery that owners of thinner and lighter phones might kill for.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 2 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
- 3 Sony Xperia X Performance review: Sony’s most disappointing product in years
- 4 Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- 5 Huawei Mate 8 review: probably the best all-round Android phone you can buy
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Samsung files artificial muscle patent for use in flexible smartphones
- The affordable new Moto E grows in size, but not price
- Qualcomm's Snapdragon 821 is now the company's fastest mobile chip
- Snapchat launches Memories so you can save and search for past stories
- RIP: The BlackBerry Classic and its iconic keyboard is dead
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- FTSAP ESB Service Management SpecialistVIC
- FTContinuous delivery application deployment automation specialist (DevOps)NSW
- FTGraduate IT supportNSW
- CCField Engineer - POSTAS
- CCSenior Automation Engineer / TelecommunicationsNSW
- CCNetwork DesignerNSW
- CCSenior Architect - CloudVIC
- CCService Lead - Cloud hosting and storageNSW
- FTProject Coordinator- NSW Government - reform BackgroundNSW
- FTSAP Basis ConsultantVIC
- FTAgile Coach / Training & Support ManagerNSW
- FTSenior .Net DeveloperSA
- FTDesktop Support Engineer (Renewable Contract)Asia
- CCBusiness Analyst/ Scrum MasterNSW
- CCProject Manager- Infrastructure and App Roles- Gov BackgroundNSW
- CCSenior Contracts Officer/Procurement -Governmen BckgrndNSW
- CCSenior Tester - Automation / Telecommunications (Urgent)NSW
- FTAEM & AEM Forms ConsultantsWA
- CCChange Analysts - multiple rolesNSW
- CCIteration Manager/Project ManagerVIC
- FTProject Manager- Change ManagementSA
- CCSales Support Associate - TelecommunicationsNSW
- FTSenior Natural/ADABAS ProgrammerSA
- CCUser Access Review (UAR) DeveloperVIC